Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers (39477 Views)

Wike's Loyalist, Chidi Amadi Resigns As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff / Rivers: Why Pro-fubara Speaker Resigned, Vacated Seat / 26 Pro-fubara Rivers Assembly Members Suspend Speaker, Elect Edison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers by AviatorMoney(m): 1:15am On Feb 20
AviatorMoney:

And u think u are any better? When u said Ijaw Man vex no Good. Are u ijaw Man?
Oya come out and start it for us.....trouble maker Igbo Man
Sanitizedem:

ip1g is now the mouthpiece for Ijaw.
We know the pain of being rejected and also flu.shed out of Oy1gbo.

Ona no claim Fubara be Igbo again?

Come put your ip.ig rag anywhere near Rivers State again ur body go talk to u. Enjoy ur ‘lik.es’ from ur fellow bitter Ibo ip1gs.

In desperation to cause problems Rivers State you want to turn every political issue to ethnic. That problem u r pushing for, will never leave your Igbolan.d.
I support u on this 100%. Once u hear dat ijaw man this,ijaw man dat,,,,just know dat Igbo's are at work. But we wise pass them,we can get into fight bcuz of their tribalism
Re: Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers by Sanitizedem: 5:04am On Feb 20
AviatorMoney:

I support u on this 100%. Once u hear dat ijaw man this,ijaw man dat,,,,just know dat Igbo's are at work. But we wise pass them,we can get into fight bcuz of their tribalism

They have become a scourge on every platform.

They are on X disguising as Ikwerre and all they do is to insult Ijaw people unprovoked and like this particular fellow, they get hundreds of likes’ from their fellow Igbos, telling you their mindset. How all these will make any reasonable and decent people to identify with them is beyond me.

There’s a particular fellow on X by the name Kachi Amobi who would always disguise as Ikwerre and be insulting Ijaw. Some of us found out that he’s actually from Ogidi in Anambra. When we called him out, he started blocking us.

This same people will be accusing others of hating them but don’t look at themselves.
Re: Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers by AviatorMoney(m): 6:05pm On Feb 20
Sanitizedem:

They have become a scourge on every platform.

They are on X disguising as Ikwerre and all they do is to insult Ijaw people unprovoked and like this particular fellow, they get hundreds of likes’ from their fellow Igbos, telling you their mindset. How all these will make any reasonable and decent people to identify with them is beyond me.

There’s a particular fellow on X by the name Kachi Amobi who would always disguise as Ikwerre and be insulting Ijaw. Some of us found out that he’s actually from Ogidi in Anambra. When we called him out, he started blocking us.

This same people will be accusing others of hating them but don’t look at themselves.

That's d fact, I've come across them alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB / Photos: Bola Tinubu And El-rufai In Kaduna / 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.