Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Review Naijastories.com And Tell Me If Paying Writers Will Work. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review Naijastories.com And Tell Me If Paying Writers Will Work. (1179 Views)

Why Facebook,google,youtube Are Not Paying Taxes In Nigeria? / Why Are Nigerians Not Paying For Any Online Ideas / Escrow.com And Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Naijastories.com And Tell Me If Paying Writers Will Work. by MyneWhite1(f): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
www.naijastories.com is now a year and six months and registered members, real ones, continue to increase everyday. But as a webmaster, you want to keep improving. The site is a social community for aspiring and established Nigerian writers for all manner of creative writing, stories, poetry, drama, non-fiction. We also have a forum for discussions. A new idea is to pay writers per view on their work, what do you think?
Re: Review Naijastories.com And Tell Me If Paying Writers Will Work. by BoOOosHBoy: 4:55am On Nov 12, 2011
Not bad
Re: Review Naijastories.com And Tell Me If Paying Writers Will Work. by mrperfect(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
Is a good idea if you can afford it as this will attract a lot of writters. Also know that you will have a serious challenge of abuse by users.
Re: Review Naijastories.com And Tell Me If Paying Writers Will Work. by morayo80: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
Your idea is great!

How will you pay the writers, based in views number?
Re: Review Naijastories.com And Tell Me If Paying Writers Will Work. by MyneWhite1(f): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
The plan is to pay by views, or simply by the number of quality content.

morayo80:

Your idea is great!

How will you pay the writers, based in views number?
Re: Review Naijastories.com And Tell Me If Paying Writers Will Work. by morayo80: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2011
Great. I think your idea will work once you get through all the technical details.

(1) (Reply)

.net offline but is back / Vb.net Crystal Report Deployment Problem / XMAS Web Design Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.