Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living (1617 Views)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:53am On Feb 19
Massive protest in Kano over economic hardship

More details later.....
Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by KingKO22: 12:12pm On Feb 19
It's a welcome development in democracy

What we don't want is Nzogbu Nzogbu people to join our protest

Did you see any news of any violent protests or vandalization of public property?

Let Nzogbu Nzogbu people join the protest and you will see the difference between protests and arson

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by Redomi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 19
May God heal this nation. I am Yoruba and I am not happy with this, even though I did not vote for Tinubu, but I believe God will help us in this country

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by sirchim(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19
HELL-LIE-NUS, abeg make sure you and your comrades munch well on the Akamu and kuli kuli, before you hit the street. I know Tinubu promised you guys, Chicken and rice, for lunch but couldn't keep to his promise. Abeg enjoy your renewed SHEGE BANZA!

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by Anambra1stSonTV: 1:15pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

Did you see any news of any violent protests or vandalization of public property?

Let Nzogbu Nzogbu people join the protest and you will see the difference between protests and arson
God have a way of punishing I'd*ts, keep blaming Igbos,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

ebi pa ilu
Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by bigpriik: 1:33pm On Feb 19
barrack boys are coming soon just like lekki i will be watching from tv .
Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by Seefinish: 1:44pm On Feb 19
Anambra1stSonTV:

God have a way of punishing I'd*ts, keep blaming Igbos,
the man who built Lagos is building southwest and northwest with hunger and starvation and yet they are blaming the igbos for the performances of their first class graduate from CSU

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by Spy360(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

If you protest, soldiers will shoot you after beating the hell out of you.

Please no protest in SE. We want to enjoy this Shege till 2027, then we will now vote for Tinubu second term, so that the Shege will continue till 2031. This lesson must be learnt.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by MisterGrace: 1:49pm On Feb 19
Where's your evidence?

No video, photos?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:53pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

You are HUNGRY that's why you are protesting.

The person you thought was going to make things better for you, became a beast and disaster in power..due to your tribalism and religious bigotry..that's why you are protesting..

I can authoritatively tell you that if another election was to be conducted tomorrow, you will still allow Your tribalism and religious bigotry becloud your senses..
So what's the essence of your protest..

It will yield no result..
you are labouring under hot sun in vain
No sensible citizen will waste valuable time protesting over what he/she had no hand in..

Nigeria will collapse before December..
you heard it from me first
bookmark this page..

Go out there and continue with your protest
Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by chiagozien(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19
Because of Tinubu,Yorubas did below to Osibanjo 👇👇👇

I heard they respect elders grin grin

Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by Penguin2: 2:04pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

It’s so pathetic that you still think this is still an Igbo vs Yoruba thing.

Or an Obidients vs Agbadorians something.

Can’t you look beyond your nose to see that there’s a smothering fire all over the country and your hatred for Igbos won’t quench it?

You think it’s when your mannequin deceived these guys with tribal and religious card?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by Zanzibar1: 2:18pm On Feb 19
Things are very hard. It wasn't as if things were OK before o but it's getting took hard
Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by Jax1: 2:20pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

The sweetest joy is having the animals who voted a drug baron roaming the streets on empty stomach while constituting nuisance same time in the guise of protest.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by keymatt(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19
White powder govt is in for a serious showdown with a.bokis and agbadorians.
Anyway Peter Obi and Obidients are being thought a bitter political lesson. grin grin cheesy

Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by Melagros(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19
COMRADES, hope that heartless drug baron is aware
Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by keymatt(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

Carry your frustrations to Tinubu for refusing to give you food. After all, it's your god that brought buhari in 2015 to destroy Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by Rexymania(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19
Pictures or I don't believe. Tunubu till 2091... Una go explain tire... Yoruba ronu fools
Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by Melagros(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19
sirchim:
HELL-LIE-NUS, abeg make sure you and your comrades munch well on the Akamu and kuli kuli, before you hit the street. I know Tinubu promised you guys, Chicken and rice, for lunch but couldn't keep to his promise. Abeg enjoy your renewed SHEGE BANZA!
That mumu dude no dey again

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living by sirchim(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19
Melagros:

That mumu dude no dey again
I tell you, hunger don banzaram🤪

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can The Nigerian Economy(gdp) Grow At 10% P.a. To Reach $800 Billion By 2020 ? / Nairaland And Nigeria / Presidential Race Declaration: Gej Caught In Plagiarism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.