Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Writers Wanted At Afrischolarships - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Writers Wanted At Afrischolarships (652 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writers Wanted At Afrischolarships by micawber(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
Before i pass this most needed information, let me first of all commend the company behind this website, they are wonderful and kind. This is the best academic/educational site i have ever seen in the whole of Africa. I would also crave for their indulgence to allow me make this brief post to inform the youngsters of our greenland Nation-Nigeria of the newest scholarships search destination in africa- (www.afrischolarships.com).

Well i don't know what the students need most, but i know that Afrischolarships will have answers to few if not most of the questions of the average African scholar. Why don't we rather shorten this speech by sending you right there to find out by yourself? Proceed to www.afrischolarships.com

Meanwhile Afrischolarships is looking for dedicated student-writers who can assist in the management of their website in terns of news posting and scholarship reports. Be the first to apply from Nigeria.

Other Benefits includes:

1) Download free ebooks, motivational, academic, and scholarships targeted.
2)Search for Possible[b] scholarships[/b] available to your country.
3)Search scholarships available to your courses.
4)Discover tips you lack on scholarship application
5)Subscribe to get free e-newsletter via email.
6)Join their facebook fanpage.
7)A lot more to talk about.

Start downloading of ebooks right away: [url]http://www.afrischolarships.com/how-to-apply-for-scholarships/free-e-

books[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Zungeru / Gain Adminsion To Tai Solarin College Of Education / BA Bsc Result 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.