Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 (7303 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns New Naira Note Suit Till February 22 / Court Restrains Enugu PDP From Tampering With Delegate List After Ward Congress / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Claire2023: 3:32pm On Feb 19
Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets for Primary, February 22

The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has approved the delegate list for the Edo State Governorship Election Primary to nominate a candidate for the September 21, 2024 governorship election in the State.

The NWC has also approved the conduct of the Edo State Governorship Election Primary for Thursday, February 22, 2024 at the Lawn Tennis Court of the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, Benin City.

The NWC charges all delegates, aspirants, leaders, critical stakeholders, members of our Party and the public to note the official date and venue and be guided accordingly.

Signed:

Hon. Debo Ologunagba
National Publicity Secretary

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Yubuk: 3:36pm On Feb 19
PDP is a big family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Endowedstories: 3:37pm On Feb 19
Dear delegates, please give us Dr. Asue Ighodalo as PDP flagbearer, he has shown over and over again his readiness to position Edo State economy among first World economy.
On his mandate stand o.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by BallisticToto(f): 5:28pm On Feb 19
grin
Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Offpoint1: 5:33pm On Feb 19
I just thought of a business idea right now.

A website/app where pastors/Imams can order for Condoms and it's delivered to them in less than 30 minutes. (Introverts, fake and tired religious folks can order too)

Buying Condom from the Chemist/pharm is the one of hardest things for pastors/imam, some guys/girls... that's the problem I want to solve and to prevent unwanted kids based on... you gerrit grin

Abeg if you got money to sponsor this idea DM me let's meet up and discuss because this is a multi-billion idea I'm joking with grin I've already envisioned the Ux/UI grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Skillsnigeria: 5:34pm On Feb 19
Okay
Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34pm On Feb 19
Anything to make our darling nation great and move forward is what we are after at MANNABBQGRlLLS , not all these political shenanigans.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Starhearts: 5:36pm On Feb 19
Wike will show obas4ki pepper 🌶
Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Jamesmatic(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19
Asue is the next governor. Mark my word today 📍📌

7 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by OVB123: 5:38pm On Feb 19
Ighodalo has won already. Congrats in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Lovemaester: 5:39pm On Feb 19
Endowedstories:
Dear delegates, please give us Dr. Asue Ighodalo as PDP flagbearer, he has shown over and over again his readiness to position Edo State economy among first World economy.
On his mandate stand o.

Where did he show you

9 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Akinzo2121(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19
It's well
Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by OilandGasMarket: 5:41pm On Feb 19
When is that of Labour Party coming up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Confirmedzombie: 5:42pm On Feb 19
Labour Party will won Edo governors erection.

Edo is Labour Party state.

Others Party can try others state.

God bless Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by hotplate: 5:44pm On Feb 19
approved the same delegate list from a Congress where 9/10 of the aspirants were shut out. Democracy is like our Nigeria Economy it gets worse by the day
Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by waziri4biz: 5:54pm On Feb 19
hotplate:
approved the same delegate list from a Congress where 9/10 of the aspirants were shut out. Democracy is like our Nigeria Economy it gets worse by the day
They boycotted because they didn't have the numbers I was in oredo ward 2 myself and I'm from old PDP(like before Obaseki joined PDP). Both old members of PDP and news members from Obaseki's former party are all screaming Asue Ighodalo. Don't let their media rants deceive you.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by AncientAlien(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19
Offpoint1:

A website/app where pastors/Imams can order for Condoms and it's delivered to them in less than 30 minutes. (Introverts, fake and tired religious folks can order too)

Buying Condom from the Chemist/pharm is the one of hardest things for pastors/imam, some guys/girls... that's the problem I want to solve and to prevent unwanted kids based on... you gerrit grin

Abeg if you got money to sponsor this idea DM me let's meet up and discuss because this is a multi-billion idea I'm joking with grin I've already envisioned the Ux/UI grin
What happened to jumia or DHL delivery? Or you want concentrate only on condom delivery?
Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Offpoint1: 5:59pm On Feb 19
AncientAlien:

What happened to jumia or DHL delivery? Or you want concentrate only on condom delivery?
Even Jumia Express hardly deliver anything within 24hrs.

Strictly Condoms and probably or "Stuffs".....Shift Delivery is the goal

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by tnerro1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19
Esan lo kun😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19
Endowedstories:
On his mandate stand o.
if pdp give him ticket by God's grace I'll travel to my hometown in Etsako west to cast my vote for him.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by KanielOutis92: 6:20pm On Feb 19
Abdul4trust1:
if pdp give him ticket by God's grace I'll travel to my hometown in Etsako west to cast my vote for him.
You sound so confident like you know him. I'd like to know, cause I'm currently residing in Benin, and I'll be voting. I'm yet to decide whom I'll be voting for. What do you know about him? Sell him to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Rejoice28(f): 6:23pm On Feb 19
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Paraman: 6:25pm On Feb 19
Starhearts:
Wike will show obas4ki pepper 🌶
Obaseki candidate will win

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by sageb: 6:29pm On Feb 19
Asue Ighodalo will get the PDP ticket. Esan Lo kun

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by bestman09(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19
Any party or candidate, other than APC is welcome

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by jiz: 7:46pm On Feb 19
PDP ti lule gbi
Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19
Offpoint1:

u don steal one of my life long bizness idea!
grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19
KanielOutis92:
You sound so confident like you know him. I'd like to know, cause I'm currently residing in Benin, and I'll be voting. I'm yet to decide whom I'll be voting for. What do you know about him? Sell him to me
jez make sure u don't vote anything APC...

if u no see better pesin vote for dat day, abeg vote 4 any stone on d ground!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by KanielOutis92: 8:42pm On Feb 19
MichaelSokoto:
jez make sure u don't vote anything APC...

if u no see better pesin vote for dat day, abeg vote any stone on d ground! cool
Lol

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Validated: 9:02pm On Feb 19
post=128538462:
Anything to make our darling nation great and move forward is what we are after at MANNABBQGRlLLS , not all these political shenanigans.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.
How is your darling daddy doing? I hope you are enjoying ebi mpawa?

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Offpoint1: 9:58pm On Feb 19
MichaelSokoto:

u don steal one of my life long bizness idea!
grin
😂 We can collabo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 by Chinjo2: 10:33pm On Feb 19
Shaibu and co can go to hell. AI (Asue Ighodalo) is our new governor.

Shaibu that does not have political value want to play Wike G-8 in Benin.

We will continue to sing it that Edo no be Lagos or Porthacourt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Not Increase Tax To Improve IGR - Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde / Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War / 2023: South East Stakeholders Drive Support For Yahaya Bello's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.