Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Need A Good Farmer Around Abuja Or Kaduna - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need A Good Farmer Around Abuja Or Kaduna (95 Views)

Any Pepper, Cucumber And General Vegetable Farmer Around / Any Watermelon Farmer Around Ifo,papalanto And Abalabi / Any Snail Farmer Around??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Farmer Around Abuja Or Kaduna by objtech(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19
I want to do agro this year and I want to plant maize, egusi, onion or any other cash crops but I need a good farmer that specializes in these around Abuja or kaduna, the farm must be in any of these locations because I want to be able to monitor it very well. I will bring the money for the planting and everything I just need an experienced farmer to do these with. If you are good in any of these please drop any proof of previously handles farm even if it is one plot, then drop your contact I will contact you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Business: Join Our Beans Processing And Distribution Business. / Can The Palm Oil Expeller Only Squeeze Palm Fruit? / Where To Get The Best Snail Meat In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.