Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. (326 Views)

South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region / PDP Issues Seven-day Ultimatum To Fayose To Apologise, Calls Him A Sadist / Nigerians Believe You Are Sadist — Femi-fani Kayode Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by Dundalk(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19
I don't wanna be sad, but introvert (optional).

Am too boring all the time, I hardly mingle with friends, if there is switch button in life, I would have do that right away..

angry

Many even think u are too proud of yourself, or pride whatsoever..

That thing really hurts me a lot..

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by Bookhub: 5:00pm On Feb 19
i can relate bro,it roots from childhood bad experiences, just try force yourself out of your shell and mingle it will be really uncomfortable and embarrassing at first but you will adapt.

3 Likes

Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by Dundalk(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19
it has affected many of my relationships, many girls think am forming or what was that call sef,

angry
Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by Dundalk(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19
Bookhub:
i can relate bro,it roots from childhood experience, just try force yourself out of your shell and mingle i will be really comfortable and embarrassing at first but you will adapt.
that was the point..

right from childhood.. I have to walked miles away and find a scanty environment and sit down.. imagine (only me)..

angry

1 Like

Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by tollyboy5(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19
;D4
Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by Dundalk(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19
Trust me nairaland is where some of us speak out cos of faceless and co..

1 Like

Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by fergie001: 5:14pm On Feb 19
Sadist, I have won that war.
Introvert.... That one hard! I could stay at home weeks without seeing the sun.

Growing up due to a friend's advice, joined a football team and also a Theatre/Drama Group (name withheld), it was better a bit.
Now I am older, it has returned, so na gym class I wan go join .. it must die this year.

2 Likes

Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by Dundalk(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19
how God created some people is a challenge of itself, someone in somewhere would be praying to be like me, either mentally, physically, financially or so on..

Na so two days in a raw people are even begging me for #50, doesn't know down there am heavy in fact owing many loans app, am sink inside..

Every situation you found yourself better thank God.. I swear

Some are going through a lot, but u can't know..
Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by Dundalk(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19
fergie001:
yes honestly speaking nairaland is full of introvert..
Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by optionalY09: 5:19pm On Feb 19
Because you know your problem, that’s the solution. Be conscious of your mood and make deliberate effort to add some butterfly

2 Likes

Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19
Dundalk:
I don't wanna be sad, but introvert (optional).

Am too boring all the time, I hardly mingle with friends, if there is switch button in life, I would have do that right away..

angry

Many even think u are too proud of yourself, or pride whatsoever..

That thing really hurts me a lot..

embarassed

Start by reading some business autobiographies online e.g. "Rich Dad Poor Dad PDF"

Aim for about 19. It will open you up.

Also
2. Psychology of Money pdf
3. Atomic Habits PDF
4. Glories of Mary pdf

2 Likes

Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by Dundalk(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19
NigerianAngelo:

Start by reading some business autobiographies online e.g. "Rich Dad Poor Dad PDF"

Aim for about 19. It will open you up.

Also
2. Psychology of Money pdf
3. Atomic Habits PDF
4. Glories of Mary pdf
bookmark..

Thank you for this, I have to..

1 Like

Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by FavoredbyGOD: 6:06am On Feb 20
fergie001:

Growing up due to a friend's advice, joined a football team and also a Theatre/Drama Group (name withheld), it was better a bit.
Now I am older, it has returned, so na gym class I wan go join .. it must die this year.

Do you play football
Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by successmatters(m): 6:13am On Feb 20
Join APC
Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by fergie001: 6:15am On Feb 20
FavoredbyGOD:
Do you play football
Not anymore.
Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by Coolsperm: 7:06am On Feb 20
You must be a Yoruba Muslim too, are you?
Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by Dundalk(m): 8:31am On Feb 20
Coolsperm:
You must be a Yoruba Muslim too, are you?
no
Re: Am A Sadist And Introvert.. Is There A Way Out. by Dundalk(m): 9:47am On Feb 20
Kenochi:
The thing about being a sadist and an introvert is that the two is a very bad combination
I remember when I was going through a very tough phase in my life that made me very withdrawn from people,the only things that gave me solace was Books,Books and importantly serving God
I sincerely believe that during that period of my life,I found myself reading a lot of books and also writing a lot of peoms
There is something about being sad and being an introvert,it comes with a lot of energy which can be channeled into something either artistic or in any area you desire
Lastly,I located a place where I could serve God because you have to find a way to balance the negative energy that comes from being sad and an introvert
You can find a purposeful course or an NGO where you can attend meetings to just have a positive vibe in life
The truth is that this period of your life is a phase,the way you handled it will determine your future in either a positive or negative way

(1) (Reply)

Just Fixing Of Roads Can Bring Out The Beauty Of A City / Addressing The Madness Of Tinubu Supporters / Transfer: Napoli To Replace Osimhen With Another Super Eagles Striker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.