Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (847 Views)

Is This Scam Or Not 50k In 3 Minute / Best Answer Wins My Cash Price. / Best Answer For How Was Your Night! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Realz99: 5:55pm On Feb 19
Re: . by missidy: 7:31pm On Feb 19
Well, I personally see olumba obu as a satanic church. And yes it is possible for such to happen because they have spiritual powers. A lot of things happen in the under world, we all just like to act woke. I have a neighbor in my family house who told my aunty and another neighbor that at night, his body will be in his house but his spirit is in Asaba for their Ekankar meeting. He didn't hide it. He is even a strong member of the Catholic church and yet a member of ekankar.
So yes it is very possible, the spiritual controls the physical.
Re: . by chariisGRACE(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19
missidy:
Well, I personally see olumba obu as a satanic church. And yes it is possible for such to happen because they have spiritual powers. A lot of things happen in the under world, we all just like to act woke. I have a neighbor in my family house who told my aunty and another neighbor that at night, his body will be in his house but his spirit is in Asaba for their Ekankar meeting. He didn't hide it. He is even a strong member of the Catholic church and yet a member of ekankar.
So yes it is very possible, the spiritual controls the physical.

What criterion did you use to classify BCS as a demonic (bad)church?

You see them as idol worshippers, they see you as same.

You need to understand that, nothing is right nor wrong. What we term RIGHT or WRONG depends on many factors, with perspective and bias as key factors.

Stop generalizing, Chief.

OP, I don't know if that story is true, but I do not doubt the potency of spirituality.

I have witnessed spiritualism first hand, so...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by missidy: 8:01pm On Feb 19
That is your headache not mine. I have given my opinion on the posters question.
chariisGRACE:

What criterion did you use to classify BCS as a demonic (bad)church?

You see them as idol worshippers, they see you as same.

You need to understand that, nothing is right nor wrong. What we term RIGHT or WRONG depends on many factors, with perspective and bias as key factors.

Stop generalizing, Chief.

OP, I don't know if that story is true, but I do not doubt the potency of spirituality.

I have witnessed spiritualism first hand, so...
Re: . by madscientist88(m): 3:26am On Feb 20
im not responding for your money, regardless here is something you need to know, i am skeptical of spiritualism,but there lots of hacks which could be done by people which affects reality and this is true and not coincidence, these hacks work based on an individual's level of self awareness, consciousness and vibration.how you combine these three domains to upset reality is still a mystery also finally is the level of one conviction. when we were kids ,about 7 years old to be exact,i can remember how we did some practically crazy stuff to dogs in the neighborhood,we used these hacks to punish dogs who were mating or trying to defecate near us, when dogs started mating we pick a nail and a rock,we hit it slowly into the ground facing while looking at the animals with a strong will believing it was working and it works,if a dog wanted to defecate were you are,all you needed to do was to stand facing the dog and cross your middle finger in a hook over your index finger or hook your two index finger and pull hard side by side,the hacks worked, because of a childs conviction, children don't have doubts and fears to hacks like adults and since its a pure innocent virgin heart these hacks work, regardless of religion or ethnicity of the child. i am not a christian but in christs teachings he revealed that "unless adults became like children they may not enter the kingdom of God " .there has to be a mystery in a childs way of belief and conviction. my answer is based on these experiences many hacks are possible,it depends on those main domains are mentioned,but it is not an easy fit.

1 Like

Re: . by kellyJames5(m): 11:44am On Feb 20
Well, to be honest with you,i don't believe it is possible.
Growing up,we were told stories, and even watched movies that tried to make us believe that this kind of thing is possible,but up till now,i have not been convinced.
Think of it,if all these are possible, why are the witches not fighting our corrupt leaders, why are they silent watching innocent children killed gruesomely and even get abducted on daily basis, don't they have empathy even for children?
Just take look at those countries that do not regard all these spiritual stuff, they are advancing in all round, why is Africa(Nigeria) not the most advanced country technology-wise since we have spiritualists?
Re: . by Sirhush(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20
This is life where anything can happen.
Re: . by Dracula123: 4:15pm On Feb 20
One thing you can bs certain of is to 'never underestimate evil powers'
Re: . by CaptMarvel(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20
Realz99:
I read a write up on nairaland where the writer said that oo obu appeared physically to a den of kidnappers and saved a kid from kidnappers ,

https://www.nairaland.com/2506423/holiness-olumba-olumba-obu-appeared

This is the link to the write up above,

Now, here's my question :

Is it possible for human being that claims to have a spiritual power (native doctor, spiritualist etc) , to appear physically in another location and either harm or save someone at that place in time,

If yes or no, why?

Go and watch that video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELP8_sFViwI
Re: . by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20
Same Olumba Olumba that his members worship and call him king of kings nd lord of lord? Same man his members bow to? God only casted lucifer from heaven he didn't collect powers from him.

(1) (Reply)

Education / Admissions / Is ASUU Strike Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.