Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit (25637 Views)

President Tinubu Departs Nairobi After AU Meeting (Video, Photos) / Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by surequality: 9:33pm On Feb 19
I can feel and see military taking over power!

Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:33pm On Feb 19
meum:
Baba, I hope say you sleep well for dia cos work wey dey ground plenty. As you Dey enter hit the ground running.
Abeg o
Make him no hit ground running again
The last one wey him hit we never chop am finish
He should touch ground jeje
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by arantess: 9:33pm On Feb 19
Franklyspeakin:
He needs to act fast. If he allows himself to be overthrown then shame on him. He should make moves this night. Arrest who needs to be and set out quick policies to pacify the polity. Something is brewing.
grin cheesy grin
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by Saidfx(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19
Franklyspeakin:
He needs to act fast. If he allows himself to be overthrown then shame on him. He should make moves this night. Arrest who needs to be and set out quick policies to pacify the polity. Something is brewing.

Who want to overthrow who? Is it Lagbaja the chief of Army staff or who? I guess you know where Lagbaja hails from..las las all saboteurs & traitors shall collect

Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by arantess: 9:34pm On Feb 19
surequality:
I can feel and see military taking over power!
At this current stage, it's preferable to the nonsense going on in country
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Feb 19
yarimo:
Jubilations all over the place as TINUBU arrived Nigeria

who jubilates for a person sleeping?

Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by Yankee101: 9:36pm On Feb 19
After sleeping?
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by Uncletony(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19
Savouring every little opportunity to escape from this contraption!
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by izubext007: 9:36pm On Feb 19
Who wake Tinubu ?
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by AmuDimpka: 9:39pm On Feb 19
My man the sleeper
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by Oghene86: 9:41pm On Feb 19
BrodaBenad:

If you're not being paid to do all these things eh I go really dey suprisegrin

They are not paid, majority just go about displaying their stupidity
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by enochogaga(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19
Nothing affect him
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by soccerlite: 9:41pm On Feb 19
Obuko de

Werey wolu

Resident evil
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by Ewedegubbler: 9:42pm On Feb 19
Voetsek

Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by AyeMoJuba: 9:45pm On Feb 19
BrodaBenad:

If you're not being paid to do all these things eh I go really dey suprisegrin

You people go wail over Tinubu tire
losers

Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by ufotunang: 9:46pm On Feb 19
I hope you slept well over there at the meeting...oya come and do your job or ?
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19
yarimo:
Jubilations all over the place as TINUBU arrived Nigeria
yes that's true, have you noticed how strong, fresh and healthy my president is?

Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by abba190: 9:51pm On Feb 19
why thunder didnt fire him when they r sailing in the sky?
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by anonymous1759(m): 9:54pm On Feb 19
Benwallt:

Na real bitter leaf. Your know them well

There’s nothing sweet about them because of election loss , same people who call Nigeria a zoo suddenly develop Fake love.

Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by Azzik: 9:56pm On Feb 19
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by frankmoney(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19
Meeting that has no value on the common man
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by isaachi4u: 10:07pm On Feb 19
Person we de sleep while the meeting is ongoing. That is being welcomed. Sorry for this country Nigeria cool
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by Draslo(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19
Alexlalax1:
The old pool used our scarce resources to go sleep for Addis-ababa. The rest of Africa witnessed first hand why we are called the sleeping giant. Truly, we deserve the kind of people leading us. If them like, make them sell a bag of rice for #200,000. Me and my family will never lack. Una suffering just dey start. Ndi ala, ndi ala!!!
Calm down. He achieved everything he set out there to achieve. What else do you want? Abiis this the first time you're seeing a politician sleep in public. These people never sleep! And if Tinubu is truly a drug sniffing baron, he'd be wide awake all the time, wouldn't he?
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by PlushyRealtor: 10:15pm On Feb 19
The sleeping president

Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by Alexlalax1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19
Draslo:

Calm down. He achieved everything he set out there to achieve. What else do you want? Abiis this the first time you're seeing a politician sleep in public. These people never sleep! And if Tinubu is truly a drug sniffing baron, he'd be wide awake all the time, wouldn't he?
Oga, you have every right to support your lord and personal saviour. My prayer is, make your life be directed the way the man is directing the affairs of this nation. Say amen to it
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by kikake: 10:15pm On Feb 19
After having his sleep at the AU Summit before TV lights. He slept to forget the problems of hunger, starvation and disease he imposed on Nigerians with his floating of the Naira and other anti-human economic policies.
Welcome to the land of hardship.

Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by Zetty177x: 10:18pm On Feb 19
He should return back...olodooo
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by Benwallt(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19
anonymous1759:

There’s nothing sweet about them because of election loss , same people who call Nigeria a zoo suddenly develop Fake love.

They obey the wind. No iota of substance accrued to them in their failed struggle but a continuous labour in vain

Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by Franking: 10:27pm On Feb 19
Waste of our lean resources. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Cut all expenses not geared towards more revenue. This is the usual jamboree that adds no value whatever. When things improve you can attend but for now a serious government should consider every option.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by bentenny(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19
After sleeping on duty....😮😮
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by Franking: 10:30pm On Feb 19
Draslo:

You don't know anything about drugs so keep quiet. That's besides the point. There is absolutely no reason to be excited about Tinumbu coming back. Same will apply to any president that subjects his country to what we are going through right now. Before you claim Tinumbu is less than a year in office kindly add Buhari and APC to the equation. They have ruined Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit by kmaster007: 10:40pm On Feb 19
Make military just takeover dis country

PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? / Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Charms Placed At Akwa Ibom Ministry By Villagers (Photos)