Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Top 10 States With The Worst Infrastructure In Nigeria According To Statisense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 States With The Worst Infrastructure In Nigeria According To Statisense (489 Views)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 States With The Worst Infrastructure In Nigeria According To Statisense by Kepukepu: 6:34pm On Feb 19
Here we have it

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With The Worst Infrastructure In Nigeria According To Statisense by peleson1: 6:40pm On Feb 19
Maybe they made a mistake.
Counted from behind
Re: Top 10 States With The Worst Infrastructure In Nigeria According To Statisense by Jnas: 6:41pm On Feb 19
Even rivers state
Re: Top 10 States With The Worst Infrastructure In Nigeria According To Statisense by WhereMyLoud: 6:43pm On Feb 19
So bayelsa dne get infrastructure pass us for Delta state?

Same bayelsa wey see me see government house na so so very low income houses dey..

Sha dem do roads of which i can attest to cause i served in the Directorate for Project Monitoring and Evaluation (DPME) board under the governors office.. but anything make you enter souther ijaw.. Na wa for the statistics oh

Bayelsa is a state of criminal government officials. They milk the state dry and impoverish the masses
Re: Top 10 States With The Worst Infrastructure In Nigeria According To Statisense by coolcharm(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19
This list is invalid without Kogi
Re: Top 10 States With The Worst Infrastructure In Nigeria According To Statisense by makemoneywbsite: 6:52pm On Feb 19
No northern state. Interesting.
Re: Top 10 States With The Worst Infrastructure In Nigeria According To Statisense by Richtaiwo: 7:01pm On Feb 19
makemoneywbsite:
No northern state. Interesting.
Yes, no northern states. Go to North and see for yourself. Despite the vast land in the North, states govt projects are still very conspicuous. The last time northerners celebrate presence of construction coy is 1934. I hope you know the sign post of Julius Berger is celebrated in some parts of the country.
Re: Top 10 States With The Worst Infrastructure In Nigeria According To Statisense by Topman7: 7:32pm On Feb 19
What the flying f.uck is FCT Abuja doing on that list?

Absolute rubbish.
Re: Top 10 States With The Worst Infrastructure In Nigeria According To Statisense by Armaggedon: 8:17pm On Feb 19
I thought Ogun has more active phone lines that south east put together. How are they lacking in telecom infrastructure itself? Statisenseless

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Femi Fani Kayode / Lagos Airport: Elections Material Stolen / DDC Machines: Police Recover Empty Crates Of Stolen Inec Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.