Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work (666 Views)

Legit Remote Jobs For Beginners With No Experience / I Need A Job!! I Am A Writer And A Web Designer Please Hire Me / Please Hire Me, I Am Skillful And Hardworking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by Rae123(f): 6:47pm On Feb 19
If you know of any online work opportunities, or you personally need some assistance, I'm available for any remote work.
Be it Virtual Assistant gigs, Data Entry tasks, Proofreading, Editing, Writing, Social Media Contents, Transcription, Translation, Teaching. Any job at all. Please consider me.

Things are very tough for me right now.

You can reach me on raetech123@gmail.com

Thanks for considering my request. 🙏🏽
Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by blackpanthar: 7:08pm On Feb 19
Rae123:
If you know of any online work opportunities, or you personally need some assistance, I'm available for any remote work.
Be it Virtual Assistant gigs, Data Entry tasks, Proofreading, Editing, Writing, Social Media Contents, Transcription, Translation, Teaching. Any job at all. Please consider me.

I have silently watched your matter since your first post.

YOU WANT REMOTE WORK..... but do you have a GOOD LAPTOP?
steady internet nkor?
what about LIGHT.

Because of timezone difference, if I am sending jobs and you are in nigeria and its NIGHT, NO LIGHT... worse you're in remote ikorodu, HOW THEN WILL YOU MEET TARGET.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by Rae123(f): 7:19pm On Feb 19
I have access to a laptop I can work with.
Also, there's a business centre beside my house, they run on constant electricity.
I can always go there to work.
Just give me a chance to prove myself.
Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by xokol8: 1:33am On Feb 21
Offer her a job if you want to. Or better still, post your vacant position under replies, let her apply if interested.
All these talk of laptop and electricity is unnecessary.

blackpanthar:

steady internet nkor?
what about LIGHT.

Because of timezone difference, if I am sending jobs and you are in nigeria and its NIGHT, NO LIGHT... worse you're in remote ikorodu, HOW THEN WILL YOU MEET TARGET.

2 Likes

Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by IreMIDE1: 1:49am On Feb 21
blackpanthar:

steady internet nkor?
what about LIGHT.

I am also available and I have all those requirements. I am a freelancer, who can work as a writer for works home and abroad, I have samples to prove that. I can also enter data.
Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by blackpanthar: 2:05am On Feb 21
xokol8:
Offer her a job if you want to. Or better still, post your vacant position under replies, let her apply if interested.

in your village, JOBS ARE OFFERED TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MEET IT ABI

I am offering job that requires LAPTOP ARE INTERNET.... and pays in dollars.

You didnt offer anything, you just came to attack me to BLINDLY EMPLOY HER without any requirements.... I wish you well... let me not say much.
Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by LegallyBlunt: 4:43am On Feb 21
xokol8:

Oga those are key requirements for remote work. How can you say talk of laptop and electricity is unnecessary? How then would the OP work? Through psychic powers? Some of you just talk anyhow. Please don't spoil her chances of getting a remote job.

1 Like

Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by xokol8: 11:18pm On Feb 21
So,Oga LegallyBlunt, here's someone who meets your "criteria" for your yet unadvertised position, or should I say non-existent job?

Hopefully you offer them the job you claim to have. Even though i highly doubt you have a job for anyone.

My point being, you're just another poser!

IreMIDE1:

I am also available and I have all those requirements. I am a freelancer, who can work as a writer for works home and abroad, I have samples to prove that. I can also enter data.

1 Like

Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by Amwitty(f): 12:34am On Feb 22
I have laptop and I am interested in landing a remote job. Thanks
Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by Mhideyh: 6:20pm On Feb 26
is this this available please?
i have all the requirements

blackpanthar:

in your village, JOBS ARE OFFERED TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MEET IT ABI

I am offering job that requires LAPTOP ARE INTERNET.... and pays in dollars.

You didnt offer anything, you just came to attack me to BLINDLY EMPLOY HER without any requirements.... I wish you well... let me not say much.
Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by DigitalJobs: 5:26am On Mar 07
Rae123:

What Exact Digital Skills Do You Possess To Use To Earning Online ?

Can You Work For A CRYPTO NEWS FORUM As A Virtual Assistant To Generate Leads ?

If You Can Do This; Then You Can Learn Your Way Up To Earning A Minimum of $50 USDT Per Week if You Are Serious On Contract Jobs.

There Are Several Remote Jobs To Chose From Based on Your Skills And Preference. You get your earnings based on Contracts from The Portal.

Registration And Earnings Are In Crypto, So You Must Learn The Dynamics of Sending And Receiving Crypto Payments.

Registration Fees To Joining This Remote Crypto Job is $5 USDT.

It's A Secret Portal And I Cannot Drop Insider Details About The Platform On The Web.

You can visit Our Website Link on Our Bio To Call Us To Learn More About This Remote Crypto Jobs.

Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by telim: 5:47pm On Apr 07
Rae123:

Can you do a VA job? If yes I need a VA urgently to help me with some backlink tasks

1. I will send you links of websites were you will either signup or post my SAAS platform and its features on those site
2. I will also give you a link of some sites. You will send an email to the admins and request the price of adding my link in a specific page on there website.

you must have access to laptop, data and stable light. If interested reply with your number.
Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by deblessed: 5:50pm On Apr 07
Get this and thank me Later....

₦1,000 ONLY GET

*BELOW IS THE SHORTLIST OF COURSES AND RESOURCES IN THE DIGITAL PRODUCT MILLIONAIRES LIBRARY*
👇👇👇👇

SMARTPHONE EBOOK
CHEAP DATA RESELLING.
CHATGPT MASTERCLASS FOR BEGINNERS.
YOUTUBE MONEY WITH CHATGPT.
CHATGPT AND ONLINE INCOME FULL COURSE.
AI ART AND ANIMATION FULL COURSE WITH HYPER REALISTIC HUMAN PHOTO GEN.
330+ IN ONE PACKAGE VIDEO.
PHOTO EDITING.
VIDEO EDITING.
EMAIL MARKETING.
VIDEO MARKETING.
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT.
YOUTUBE BEGINNERS.
COPYWRITING.
BLOGGING.
SEO.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING.
EBOOK MONEY.
FACEBOOK ADS.
SALES FUNNEL DESIGN.
WHATSAPP SPY.
UDEMY CANVA MASTERY.
CANVA BASIC TO ADVANCE MASTERY
CANVA CRASH.
PAYPAL ACCOUNT CREATION.
FACEBOOK ADS SECRET.
THE SPEEDY GUIDE TO COPYWRITING.
SMARTPHONE DIGITAL SKILL.
LEAD GENERATION SECRET.
MONTHLY MILLIONS GUIDE.
OFFER CREATION AND CONVERSION SECRET.
THE ULTIMATE FACEBOOK ADS PILOT.
1000+ HOT 🔥 RESELLABLE EBOOKS.
UNKNOWN SECRET TO GET PAID COURSES FROM HIGH COURSE SELLING SITES FOR FREE.
DROP SHIPPING FULL COURSE.
COMPLETE MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT FULL COURSE.
INFORMATION MARKETING FULL COURSE.
REACT FULL COURSE FROM SCRATCH.
SIMPLE CONTENT CREATION.
CRAZY DESIGN RESOURCES.
WHATSAPP MARKETING.
GRAPHICS DESIGN.
YOUTUBE MONETISATION.
REAL WORLD WEBSITE DEV WITH HTML AND CSS.
DRUPAL WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT.
WORDRESS BACKUP AND RESTORE.
ELEMENTOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS TO ADVANCED.
E-COMMERCE 101 FULL COURSE.
SMARTPHONE MONEY MAKING ONLINE COURSE CREATION.
AMAZON KDP.
HOW TO GET 1 MILLION YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS.
GOOGLE MY BUSINESS.
WHATSAPP AUTOMATION.
ETHICAL HACKING ZERO TO HERO.
DIGITAL MARKETING 101.
PLR MASTERY.
ALL MONEY MAKING PREMIUM VIDEO.
ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR.
COMPLETE 3000+ DIGITAL COURSE LIBRARY.
COMPLETE INSTAGRAM MARKETING FULL COURSE
INFLUENCERS MARKETING ON INSTAGRAM.
INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT GROWTH AND MONETISATION.
DIGITAL MARKETING FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES.
AFFILIATE MARKETING BOOTCAMP.
LINKEDIN ADS COMPLETE.
CRYPTOCURRENCY AND BLOCKCHAIN FULL COURSE Worth Over 50K

ALL THE ABOVE COURSES FOR JUST 1,000 NAIRA. I WANT TO HELP AS MANY NIGERIAN THAT WANT TO TAKE ONE COURSE AND MASTER IT VERY WELL. PLEASE PAY:

IDAJILI JOEL FRIDAY
OPAY.

AFTER PAYMENT, PLEASE, WHATSAPP 09163702413.

RESELLER RIGHT ₦1,000.
Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by IyaTola: 6:00pm On Apr 07
Rae123:

A social media manager is needed hr@gettimart.com
Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by Ehhh: 7:29pm On Apr 07
telim:

Can you do a VA job? If yes I need a VA urgently to help me with some backlink tasks

1. I will send you links of websites were you will either signup or post my SAAS platform and its features on those site
2. I will also give you a link of some sites. You will send an email to the admins and request the price of adding my link in a specific page on there website.

you must have access to laptop, data and stable light. If interested reply with your number.

Hello!

Although I'm not the op,
I'm available for the VA role
@ 0 9 1 32_217___580 on WhatsApp.

Thank you.
Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by adedam23(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07
telim:

I'm a freelancer, but haven't done VA jobs before. If you can put me through, I'm in
Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by Impactech: 11:14pm On Apr 07
I am available also, i have good laptop that last longer and good internet too.
Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by Kiki4: 11:38am On Apr 08
IyaTola:
A social media manager is needed hr@gettimart.com

I'm a social media manager and content creator. Can I apply too?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Hire Me For Any Legit Remote Work by IyaTola: 8:02am On Apr 09
Kiki4:

I'm a social media manager and content creator. Can I apply too?
Thank you
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Jobs In Doheney Services / Irs Interview / Zenith Bank Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.