Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries (11659 Views)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by Fearurcreeator: 8:16am On Feb 20
LegendHero:

I have nothing against Osinbajo. Buy you can’t use few month of acting as president to judge someone.

But u understand your point tho. Osinbajo is very solid guy.
Thank you ... Walai you Sabi as e dey go ... Nigeria needs a very rugged leader

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by Fearurcreeator: 8:18am On Feb 20
1bunne4lif:
You guys don't hesitate to keep mentioning Peter Obi's name. When will you get tired? Keep enjoying your Tinubu and let Obi rest
Like you don't mention Obi as the president you never had ... Hypo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by aswani(m): 8:18am On Feb 20
What Akpata doesn't realise, and I am surprised he is that naive, is that Abure has seen how close the potential Gubernatorial elections will be between PDP and APC so he wants to put his own lackey in as LP candidate then nearer the time, collapse the structure for either APC or PDP and cash out once more. Same aas in Kogi.

Abure has tasted easy money and doesn't intend to stop collecting it now.

Akpata chose the wrong party to want to contest under. He better shuffle off sonewhere else before the vagabonds in that party spoil his good name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by paskal16: 8:40am On Feb 20
Abure should resign and step aside

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by iamdapsyj(m): 8:40am On Feb 20
malali:
Why does Peter Obi, not intervene in his party squabbles ?

Let him come out and issue a statement as elder of the Party.

Your house cannot be burning, but everyday you show more concern for your neighbors house.

It's simple as A, B, and C, he is part of the scam 🤣😆

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by AareGaa: 8:51am On Feb 20
epainos:
Lol

I used to think Olumide was smart. Anyway, smart people do foolish things from time to time. How does Olumide think he will win Edo on the labour platform?

I have never seen people who overestimate themselves like the politicians.

Imagine Sowore contesting for the president

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by bmaster2000: 8:53am On Feb 20
The best political party to join and misbehave is the Labour Party matter how you embezzle the party money and even misbehave. ..some Yiibo people and Obidots who are on social media and most especially Nairaland will still defend you...even if you kill their papa as well. long as you are in the Labour Party. Some idiots are here to defend you...
Peter Obi used all these Mugu followers too. make money last election...he bought a private jet with the money he raised for his campaign...even though Peter Obi cannot win any election in Nigeria... because of the donations from people...he will keep contesting and failing. ..and keep using their money for personal purposes...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by Sunnykind(m): 8:54am On Feb 20
MikoB:

I got your point brother, but you see nigeria is a sick country, we need a president that is corrupt free and bold, the little time Osinbajo ruled independently for three months, we could all see he was bold and things stabilised, if not for him there wouldn't have been onoghen as chief judge, he also dealt with the dss guy, naira gained value against dollars, he paid unexpected visits to many parastatals of government, I am priveledged to know him maybe that is why I am so convinced about him, believe me Osinbajo is good, even Obi acknowledges this in Osinbajo.
Yes bro, within APC as a party Osibanjo stands out, but do you think if he had won the ticket Northerners would have voted him the way they voted Tinubu? The answer is No. Atiku would have won before 12pm that day. It's only a strong man like Tinubu that would have defeated Atiku in the North. With Osibanjo PDP would've return to power by now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by Paraman: 9:04am On Feb 20
epainos:
Lol

I used to think Olumide was smart. Anyway, smart people do foolish things from time to time. How does Olumide think he will win Edo on the labour platform?

The guy nah mugu grin. There's a lot of other parties he could have joined apart from the APC, PDP and LP. He will have a better chance of getting the ticket of he Joined kwankwaso NNPP

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by epainos: 9:06am On Feb 20
AareGaa:

I have never seen people who overestimate themselves like the politicians.

Imagine Sowore contesting for the president
Sowore wants the outside world to know him as the upright opposition to government. He knows it is hard to win, but UK, US, Canadian's senators who oppose Nigerian government will associate with him.

Otherwise, he would contest fpr the senatorial or house rep of state. Or even state house rep like Desmond Elliot.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by Donedeal1(m): 9:08am On Feb 20
Before nko?.what's such a vibrant man looking for inside aburo confusion labour room.

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by bjcole(m): 9:30am On Feb 20
LegendHero:

Nigeria problem is not about one man being non-corrupt, it is way deeper than that.

Personally, I have seen no politician that has the integrity of Buhari. But while Buhari might have integrity and not steal, many of his appointees supervised various stealing coz a man in Aso rock won’t police the whole Nigeria by himself.

What am I even saying. Even ordinary civil servant corrupt sotey wey dey no dey even scared of stealing and extorting citizens on camera.

See ELupee party wey never even get power with scandals everyday. How much more when they see real power? When Abure fit just sign on paper and move 50billion through his pen. E go get some kind position and access wey you go get and it’ll only take God’s grace for you not to be corrupt.

Osinbajo seem clean too, but to rule Nigeria, you must be very bold and immune to insults. If Osinbajo float naira and people slander him for 3 weeks straight, he will fold and retract his decision. We don’t need weak leaders like that.

So what's the gain of bold and stubborn Jagaban now.
Being bold isn't about being inhumane, Nigerians are tolerant people, but unfortunately the govt took a wrong an obvious wrong step and are still adamant.
We missed Osinbajo as a president.
Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by Segzy19: 9:36am On Feb 20
Ellupeeee.....

Mumu youths wey dey shout and sing ellupeeee

Una Eye don dey clear small small ba?

We told you....
Ellupeeee is a party if saints abi?
I pity all of you... No political party can save you

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by Indispensable85(m): 9:44am On Feb 20
Abure don give this one leg over. He'll soon ask for his Siena buses from the party. Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The LP ticket is reserved for Hon sergius oguns.

4 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by Drbarmes(m): 10:01am On Feb 20
Ewedegubbler:
I think it’s time for Abure to step down. Labour needs fresh vibrant minds right now
Shey no b dream u dey dream like so
Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by Kusu12: 10:05am On Feb 20
The APC, PDP and other Parties rejects are majority of Labour Party members, nothing differentiate them from other Parties.
But the deluded obirodents will make you to believe Labour Party is a Party of saints.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by MikoB: 10:18am On Feb 20
Sunnykind:
Yes bro, within APC as a party Osibanjo stands out, but do you think if he had won the ticket Northerners would have voted him the way they voted Tinubu? The answer is No. Atiku would have won before 12pm that day. It's only a strong man like Tinubu that would have defeated Atiku in the North. With Osibanjo PDP would've return to power by now.

I don't think so, I believe the primary was the only hurdle for osinbajo, he would have won with landslide victory in a general election , I had analysed this before.
Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by commoditiesnig: 10:20am On Feb 20
This is a serious matter o
Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by woleabayo(f): 10:59am On Feb 20
your saint is showing us shege now oponu
ThatFairGuy1:
grin

Party that presented a well packaged fraud in that manner will do it again and again.

Party of political opportunist who disguises as saint to deceive the lowest thinkers amongst us.

CRIMINALS
Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:03am On Feb 20
Elupee, special purpose vehicle always used by failed politicians. From top to bottomless pit.😂

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by Teeklef(m): 11:24am On Feb 20
thebar:

It can only be

SOWORE OR OSINBAJO

the rest are thieves, including Obi
Even the sowore and osinbajo are not excluded...... They are all thieves.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by Slurity(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20
DEAD PARTY. LP is not a party but just noise makers.
Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by benardtotti(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20
malali:
Why does Peter Obi, not intervene in his party squabbles ?

Let him come out and issue a statement as elder of the Party.

Your house cannot be burning, but everyday you show more concern for your neighbors house.

You are expecting someone to give what he doesn't have? Obi doesn't have any credible leadership skills , he is just lucky to have blind followers and emergency support ( exactly like buhari ) , someone who has been jumping from party to party you expect him to show leadership and loyalty to LP , Mark my words here today, Obi will leave LP latest next year , infact he likes all these party turmoil going 0n within LP as it will give him a good excuse to jump ship when he finally sees a party that will suit hid ambition.
He will claim LP is corrupt and a Saint like him can't stay in LP to build a " new Nigeria " .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by Basic123: 12:46pm On Feb 20
benardtotti:

You are expecting someone to give what he doesn't have? Obi doesn't have any credible leadership skills , he is just lucky to have blind followers and emergency support ( exactly like buhari ) , someone who has been jumping from party to party you expect him to show leadership and loyalty to LP , Mark my words here today, Obi will leave LP latest next year , infact he likes all these party turmoil going 0n within LP as it will give him a good excuse to jump ship when he finally sees a party that will suit hid ambition.
He will claim LP is corrupt and a Saint like him can't stay in LP to build a " new Nigeria " .

Your last paragraph 😆 😆 😆

And his mumu rodents will be like...YES!

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by thebar: 1:16pm On Feb 20
Teeklef:

Even the sowore and osinbajo are not excluded...... They are all thieves.

Because they're not from your region
Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by Teeklef(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20
thebar:

Because they're not from your region
Smile!!! I am sorry to disappoint you,they are fully from my region but I don't have trust in our politicians. They are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by cjfavour(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20
Rubbish post as usual. To u buhari has integrity? I don't believe you know what integrity means at all.
LegendHero:

Nigeria problem is not about one man being non-corrupt, it is way deeper than that.

Personally, I have seen no politician that has the integrity of Buhari. But while Buhari might have integrity and not steal, many of his appointees supervised various stealing coz a man in Aso rock won’t police the whole Nigeria by himself.

What am I even saying. Even ordinary civil servant corrupt sotey wey dey no dey even scared of stealing and extorting citizens on camera.

See ELupee party wey never even get power with scandals everyday. How much more when they see real power? When Abure fit just sign on paper and move 50billion through his pen. E go get some kind position and access wey you go get and it’ll only take God’s grace for you not to be corrupt.

Osinbajo seem clean too, but to rule Nigeria, you must be very bold and immune to insults. If Osinbajo float naira and people slander him for 3 weeks straight, he will fold and retract his decision. We don’t need weak leaders like that.

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by cjfavour(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20
Wait ooo, did the people donated the money to you people or to PO? why is it non of you have not asked this question?
LegendHero:

If Obi mistakenly intervene, Abure will open Obi and Aisha yansh for the world to see.

When Abure saw the magnitude of Obi loot, he himself committed the mother of heist.

How can Obi obtain diaspora donation and just hand it over to Aisha, what position was Aisha elected for in LP?

E just be like say make Tinubu talk say all APC money for campaign was given to his side chick and no one is raising brow. What Obi did with Aisha cannot be done in any sane party. That people kept mum about it shows everybody be hypocrite.
Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by LegendHero(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20
cjfavour:
Wait ooo, did the people donated the money to you people or to PO? why is it non of you have not asked this question?

When APC pegged their form to millions of naira, it made news and people started yabbing left and right. Did the politicians purchasing the form borrow money from any of una before putting mouth?

This is Nigeria, people can talk anytime embezzlement happens. If Obi can steal LP donations, he will steal more when he gets to power just like his Pandora offshore stealings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by lekan62: 2:25pm On Feb 20
MikoB:
Almost everybody and all sectors in the country smell corruption, I have never been convinced by Obi ever since I saw that he hide money in safe haven without declaration, I advocated for Osinbajo and I am very sure some of the people that went against him have beginning to regret it by now.
Until each citizen of Nigeria change their ways we will continue to see corruption in all spheres
Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by KORLAR(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20
naijapips04:
grin

They should use the Peter Obi treatment. No voting. Declare someone unopposed and move on.
See the party of the saints. Azi gbakwa.

ELLU PEEE!

My condolences to the mumus that believed LP came to save Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by noobody(m): 12:14am On Feb 21
EverythingPhone:
Who’s your guy
Na olumide akpata

Reminds me of his advert on Chanel’s tv

I track lost phones or devices
Contact me via signature. Below

https://www.nairaland.com/8006674/user-everythingphone-scammer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Bags Oxford University Fellowship Award(pic / Profile Of Jafiya Lydia Shehu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.