Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 (6701 Views)

Crisis Brewing In Lagos Ports As NARTO, NURTW, RTEAN Set For Show Down / Photos From Sen Uche Ekwunife’s COVID-19 Out Reach (day 3) / Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by sketching: 7:11am On Feb 20
FG, NARTO, Others Fail To Reach Agreement

The meeting between the Federal Government, the Nigerian Association of Road Transport Owners( NARTO), and other stakeholders over the suspension of operations by NARTO members over the lifting of petroleum products has ended with no agreement reached.

But the Minister of State for Petroleum Heineken Lokpobiri said the engagement will continue on Tuesday as the government would not fold its arms and allow Nigerians to go through more hardship as being witnessed.

He explained that the Tinubu-led administration is working round the clock to address the current economic challenges in the country.

There are indications that the NARTO leadership and other stakeholders within the oil and gas sector are billed to meet with the National Security Adviser Nuhu Ribadu for another meeting later on Monday night to avert the imminent fuel scarcity.

Independent marketers had expressed worry over the continued crash of the naira against the United States dollar, as they stressed that the development could force the non-subsidised pump price of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) popularly called petrol to hit N1,500/litre in the coming days.

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/02/19/fg-narto-others-fail-to-reach-agreement/

1 Like

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by NairalandForumo: 7:16am On Feb 20
They are now running from pillar to post, using fire brigade approach to run the country and still messing things up while piling up more debts..

We warned them about Tinubu, the Lagos scam is getting exposed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by PussyOdour(m): 7:16am On Feb 20
shocked

Non as fóolish as Ebola Tinubu. No insult intended, but føolishness is inherently ingrained in that iragbiji drunk DNA.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by fola2222: 7:16am On Feb 20
Fuel is expensive and still scarce.

Tinubu, within the space of one year...

should we still fokanbale....

2 Likes

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by alizma: 7:17am On Feb 20
It's already 800 in PH

2 Likes

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by Kaybaba5(m): 7:17am On Feb 20
Where are we going in this country?
Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by nairalanda1(m): 7:18am On Feb 20
Yeah either they maintain the illusion or they face reality

1 Like

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by JoeEeL(m): 7:18am On Feb 20
Nigerians mocked Igboho and Kanu fighting for their freedom.

I remember funny liejeriyans saying they were eating dss beans morning till night until they will relearn the liejeriyan national anthem. grin

Now liejeriyans can't even see that same beans to eat. Rice nko, them no see chop. Fish or meat? No-go area. Even garri sef, na war. grin grin

Kai, this karma too sweet o. Oranmiyan o!!! grin grin

Nigerians will be lucky if they dont mistake sand for garri in d next 8 years.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by Eriokanmi: 7:18am On Feb 20
@1,680 naira to 1 usd? How would they cope with only talks without action?

They just want to collapse Nigeria. I drove all the way from my house to MM2 this morning, everywhere was dark. No single trace of electricity all through.

4 Likes

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by merits(m): 7:18am On Feb 20
sketching:
FG, NARTO, Others Fail To Reach Agreement

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/02/19/fg-narto-others-fail-to-reach-agreement/

Clueless regime with Akpu brain leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by Crucialgem(m): 7:21am On Feb 20
Still with the back door subsidy being paid there is still scarcity

1 Like

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by Buhari4dullard: 7:21am On Feb 20
Tinubu ran Lagos with his chief bleached Agbero MC Olomo!

Tinubu has now found out that running a successful drug cartel is different from running a country well

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by Didijiji: 7:21am On Feb 20
cheesy

Person come for inauguration ground and the next thing is

FUEL SUBSIDY IS GONE

No review
No plan
No checks

Just open mouth waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to sound woke

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:21am On Feb 20
Ok
Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by BBIA: 7:22am On Feb 20
angry Me I don park motto since January . angry angry
Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by crossfm: 7:24am On Feb 20
Hehehe.

Always promising and nothing comes out of such promise.

They always do the opposite,so I will advise Nigerians who have access to fuel to stock up.
Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by verybadmouth(m): 7:25am On Feb 20
FG holing talks with NATO. I hope Russia is not going to bomb us. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by shiki(m): 7:25am On Feb 20
The only language this govt comprehend is The Strike action
Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by HeadNigga: 7:27am On Feb 20
Even married people do vow but still break it. Who come be FG that has been dishonest
Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by epainos: 7:27am On Feb 20
If you aren't working in a very good company in Nigeria, just forget it. I don't know why you think Tinubu can fix the situation ASAP. Neither Obi nor Atiku can. We will face this hardship for an extended time because politicians are still looting massively.

So, go and start your garden to prepare for the days of hunger. Buy a plot of land, fence it, and install a borehole there. If possible, build a small building there and install solar panels with internet.

Get ready to cultivate your food and meat. On top, you will live healthier if you learn organic farming.

I don't pity hungry people. I don't give out money to the hungry. I only help the old, very young, and sick. I will never assist a woman who has many kids cos she is part of our problem. A no get business with widows cos they allowed their husbands to pump them 6 six children. Na dem wahala. But if you are sick I cannot remove my eyes.

The days of hunger are going to be hard and very long. Please, start preparing for those days. You will blame yourself later if you don't do this.

2 Likes

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by Intergrated: 7:28am On Feb 20
Didijiji:
cheesy

Person come for inauguration ground and the next thing is

FUEL SUBSIDY IS GONE

No review
No plan
No checks

Just open mouth waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to sound woke
am not sure he can remember he said such a thing.
Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by princepeter566: 7:29am On Feb 20
Nigeria new name should be, endurance, faith, hope and patience.
Federal Republic of endurance.
I heard a loaf of bread in lagos and ekiti right now is 60 stroke

2 Likes

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:29am On Feb 20
Na only agbado miscreants you people can deceive
Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by magoo10(m): 7:29am On Feb 20
They better do all within their powers because this fuel own won't be funny.

1 Like

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by SafariHunter(m): 7:31am On Feb 20
Tinubu

Bobo need to step up
Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by blowjohn(m): 7:31am On Feb 20
Another distraction.

We r not after fuel.

We are after the naira appreciating.

Things are really happening o.
Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:31am On Feb 20
fola2222:
Fuel is expensive and still scarce.

Tinubu, within the space of one year...

should we still fokanbale....
fokan which bale now na ebinpawon and sare katakata
Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:32am On Feb 20
SafariHunter:
Tinubu

Bobo need to step up

If it didn't dey

it didn't dey

no one can give what he doesn't have..

Tinubu is a failure

1 Like

Re: FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 by timibare(m): 7:32am On Feb 20
How much are you guys buying fuel in ur area?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fajuyi Volunteered To Die With Ironsi - Adedipe / Seriously, What Are The Functions Of A Minister For Special Duties? / Boko Haram Threatens Kano State Gov We’ll Attack Kano If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.