Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (62 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 7:20am On Feb 20
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 186)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The twist here is that men are looking for Spirit with physical eyes.

For God so love the world that He gave…

The mechanism of love considers the interest of others first.

For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus Christ); Jesus Christ so love the world that He laid down His life for the world.

But today, a brother so love this sister that he needs her virginity; need to know her on bed.
A sister so love this brother that she need an Iphone from him; she need house rent.

Presently, it has or gradually coming to a point where if someone says I love you, the first thing that will come to mind is “I Sex You. ”

Love is not sex; it is not even infatuation.
Love is God; love is Jesus Christ.

Until you connect to the source of a thing, you can’t get that thing.

Infatuation according to English dictionary is an unreasoning love or attraction.

The search for love with physical eyes, emotions and instinct is like using grammatical expression to solve a mathematical equation.

To be continued…

Prayer: Oh LORD my God, please help me to know you in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

REMEMBER: THE GREATEST DISABILITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST IS LACK OF LOVE.

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

ANTICIPATE THE LAUNCH OF ALFAWILSUB, A WEBSITE YOU CAN BUY DATA FOR AS LOW AS N320/GB.

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

The Dross Purged.... / Let Always Have A Walk With God / Detective Agency In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.