Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

May You Not Loose Ur Husband Because Of Ur Boyfriend Said "Moses Bliss" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May You Not Loose Ur Husband Because Of Ur Boyfriend Said "Moses Bliss" (396 Views)

Jaruma Ask Regina To Remove The Charm On Her Waist. Ur Husband’s Eyes Will Clear / My Boyfriend Said I Don't Have Big Backside, Is It True? / "Never Loose Ur Fire" - Bbnaija Cee-c Dazzles As A Flower Goddess In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May You Not Loose Ur Husband Because Of Ur Boyfriend Said "Moses Bliss" by 9jagist01: 7:42am On Feb 20
In a recent viral video, he pleaded for single women to not miss their husbands because of their recent relationships. Also, unmarried males should not miss their wives because of their present girlfriends.

“May you not miss your husband because of your boyfriend and may you no miss your wife because of your girlfriend” – Moses Bliss he prayed.

see post below:
https://www.gistbae.com.ng/2024/02/may-you-not-miss-your-husband-because.html

Re: May You Not Loose Ur Husband Because Of Ur Boyfriend Said "Moses Bliss" by EreluRoz: 7:43am On Feb 20
Something tells me this guy is codedly very worldly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May You Not Loose Ur Husband Because Of Ur Boyfriend Said "Moses Bliss" by Acidosis(m): 8:11am On Feb 20
EreluRoz:

As much as many hide under the umbrella of gospel songs, their lifestyles, dance steps, associations, and lyrics sometimes give them away. You can tell that they're immersed (maybe not deeply) in worldly affairs.

I'm even surprised that a man like Moses Bliss whose first attraction to his fiancée was because of her shaku-shaku, zanku, and skelewu dance moves on Instagram is giving lectures about Christian marriage.

Na Ebuka Songs I pity the most sha. The dude transitioned from singing deeply spiritual songs to "fine girls and fine boys wey love Jesus." I won't be surprised if the song becomes an anthem for runs girls and yahoo boys. Nothing dey sweet dem pass this sort of songs. I mean people who will go spend the weekend in their boyfriend's house naked and be doing Hallelujah Challenge lol. Like how?! God is patient sha.

It's better to just sin and allow your conscience to judge you than bring God into a certain level of ma.dness IMO.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May You Not Loose Ur Husband Because Of Ur Boyfriend Said "Moses Bliss" by EreluRoz: 10:11am On Feb 20
Acidosis:

As much as many hide under the umbrella of gospel songs, their lifestyles, dance steps, associations, and lyrics sometimes give them away. You can tell that they're immersed (maybe not deeply) in worldly affairs.

I'm even surprised that a man like Moses Bliss whose first attraction to his fiancée was because of her shaku-shaku, zanku, and skelewu dance moves on Instagram is giving lectures about marriage.

Na Ebuka Songs I pity the most sha. Dude literally transitioned from singing deeply spiritual songs to "fine girls and fine boys wey love Jesus." I won't be surprised if the song becomes an anthem for runs girls and yahoo boys. Nothing dey sweet dem pass this sort of songs. I mean people who will go spend the weekend in their boyfriend's house naked and be doing Hallelujah Challenge lol. Like how?! God is really patient sha.

It's better to just sin and allow your conscience judge you than bring God into certain level of ma.dness IMO.
They are just deceiving themselves, it's all about money and glam and not necessarily about God.

I don't see anything holy in them, it's just deceit.

1 Like

Re: May You Not Loose Ur Husband Because Of Ur Boyfriend Said "Moses Bliss" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:12pm On Feb 20
In other words, you support two-timing or is it "overtaking is allowed" in relationships? Ah, I see.

Never rated you gospel artistes anyway. So, I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: May You Not Loose Ur Husband Because Of Ur Boyfriend Said "Moses Bliss" by SAMBARRY: 12:28pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:
it's obvious.i have seen the writings on the wall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May You Not Loose Ur Husband Because Of Ur Boyfriend Said "Moses Bliss" by EreluRoz: 12:38pm On Feb 20
SAMBARRY:
it's obvious.i have seen the writings on the wall
Very worldly guy, sabi lick lips like bbn kanaga.
Re: May You Not Loose Ur Husband Because Of Ur Boyfriend Said "Moses Bliss" by SAMBARRY: 7:11pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:
Very worldly guy, sabi lick lips like bbn kanaga.
the guy passes as overly vain and self conscious.thats why he go marry efiko with little or no social life and exposure so that any little thing he does can thrill her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May You Not Loose Ur Husband Because Of Ur Boyfriend Said "Moses Bliss" by EreluRoz: 7:41pm On Feb 20
SAMBARRY:
the guy passes as overly vain and self conscious.thats why he go marry efiko with little or no social life and exposure so that any little thing he does can thrill her
Exactly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghideourn Bankz / Today Is 25th Dec 2013 / Talented Producer Cobhams Asuquo Has Released A New Single,"ordinary PEOPLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.