Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,024 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship (24518 Views)

Labour Declares Nationwide Protest Over Hardship / Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by ThothHermes: 2:19pm On Feb 20
Very heartless people.

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by Exceed15: 2:37pm On Feb 20
Nigerian should be what??Useless people. Like father like daughter.

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by Exceed15: 2:38pm On Feb 20
No longer first daughter Title again ?
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by justking(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20
shocked
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by Dionysus22(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20
The one in power doesn't care and you're here trying to give false hope to Nigerians. Who can be patient with hunger? Prof. Yemi Osibanjo played this role of giving false hope to Nigerians ask him where it got him? When the leadership is good you wouldn't need to give false hope, the people will feel it and the signs will be there.

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by Eteka1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20
Rubbish
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by Geofavor(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Tinubu for 8 Years

We must Learn the Hard Way
Weytin you no learn under Buhari, how you wan take learn am under tinubu? Nigerians will never learn.
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by TheWinterBird(f): 3:27pm On Feb 20
grin grin grin
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by Fearurcreeator: 4:05pm On Feb 20
atobs4real:
She is not affected that's why she is saying rubbissssshhh
Do your worse 8f you can't be patient
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by Subonbon(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20
Mega fools
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by GABRIEL6036: 4:11pm On Feb 20
Abi werrey ni awon omo Tinubu yi ni. Hunger dey we na dey shout patience.
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by nosa2ekundayo: 4:22pm On Feb 20
Alexlalax1:
See who's talking. If not that Nigeria is a failed state, I don't see what would've made your push and start aged druggie dad to be leading a vibrant population of more than 200m people. I only blame those tribal and religious bigots that forced him on us. This is just the Genesis. Book of lamentation still far!!!

Do u know that yesterday when I complained of the economy, two yoruba men still attempted to silence me... They strongly believe that Tinubu will still perform better than any other president...

When they said this, I quickly closed work for that day because I had a 1.5kg hammer and
1kg chisel in my hand...
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by Alexlalax1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20
nosa2ekundayo:

Do u know that yesterday when I complained of the economy, two yoruba men still attempted to silence me... They strongly believe that Tinubu will still perform better than any other president...

When they said this, I quickly closed work for that day because I had a 1.5kg hammer and
1kg chisel in my hand...
you still get time to dey drag druggie with his blind followers. Tinubu that doesn't know his left and right

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by storm001(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20
Buhari and his crew said the same thing.

Tinubu administration is just as crueless as that of Buhari.

I mean more crueless.
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by Elidrisy20: 8:14pm On Feb 20
Na patience we go chop?
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by ezekuche(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20
KingKO22:
The major occupation of our IPOBidients is to occupy the first page and make their evil wish know to Nigerians
nah hunger go kill u ..dy play
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by Franky9584(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20
We should be patient for how long...pls give a date so that after the date, we can no longer be patient.
I no blame U cos U don't know what an average Nigerian pass through to cope on a daily basis.
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by Dependable7: 1:01am On Feb 21
Thunder fire you and your generation. Heartless bastards.
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by SamTee01: 5:04am On Feb 21
See whining sa...your brother is using $550,000 wrist watch, you're telling the masses to be patient. Just dey play oo, iyaloja
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by Titogbanski: 9:06am On Feb 21
Good one...
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship by Blackdisciple(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21
Stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu / Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos / Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.