Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Why Hate Igbos? Instead Of Voting Obi, They Voted Tinubu, Now They Are Lamenting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hate Igbos? Instead Of Voting Obi, They Voted Tinubu, Now They Are Lamenting (204 Views)

Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President / Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hate Igbos? Instead Of Voting Obi, They Voted Tinubu, Now They Are Lamenting by Gjrich(m): 10:04am On Feb 20
Re: Why Hate Igbos? Instead Of Voting Obi, They Voted Tinubu, Now They Are Lamenting by Obiedun(m): 10:09am On Feb 20
Obi will never never never be president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hate Igbos? Instead Of Voting Obi, They Voted Tinubu, Now They Are Lamenting by JagabanB: 10:13am On Feb 20
Two policies placed Nigeria where it is today.
Obi and Atiku said emphatically they were going to do same thing when they assume office.
So the obidents clapping for Obi when he said it thought that fuel will reduce to 100/L when subsidy is removed?
Or naira will exchange for #1 to a $1 when it's floated?
Nobody in his right señsès wiII vote Obi, nobody who knew Anambra will vote Obi and most importantly nobody who's not swayed by trîbè and religîon will vote Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why Hate Igbos? Instead Of Voting Obi, They Voted Tinubu, Now They Are Lamenting by Gjrich(m): 10:14am On Feb 20
JagabanB:
Obi and Atiku said emphatically they were going to do same thing when they assume office.
So the obidents clapping for Obi when he said it thought that fuel will reduce to 100/L when subsidy is removed?
Nobody in his right señsès wiII vote Obi, nobody who knew Anambra will vote Obi and most importantly nobody who's not swayed by trîbè and religîon will vote Obi.

You choose Tinubu act of tribalism.

Tinubu Build Lagos!
Tinubu Build Lagos!
Tinubu Build Lagos!

Reach Time For Tinubu To Build Nigeria Cement Finish

1 Like

Re: Why Hate Igbos? Instead Of Voting Obi, They Voted Tinubu, Now They Are Lamenting by Nbote(m): 10:16am On Feb 20
JagabanB:

Aha here you are again. Thought as much
Re: Why Hate Igbos? Instead Of Voting Obi, They Voted Tinubu, Now They Are Lamenting by JagabanB: 10:22am On Feb 20
Nbote:

Aha here you are again. Thought as much
Can u object?
The answer is NO, the average Obi follower don't like reality check.
Re: Why Hate Igbos? Instead Of Voting Obi, They Voted Tinubu, Now They Are Lamenting by JagabanB: 10:29am On Feb 20
Gjrich:

You choose Tinubu act of tribalism.

Tinubu Build Lagos!
Tinubu Build Lagos!
Tinubu Build Lagos!

Reach Time For Tinubu To Build Nigeria Cement Finish
TribaIism is when u choose ur tribe over others, I am not a Yoruba, so your logic of tribalism does not apply to me.
I'm not a Muslim so your logic of religion still won't apply.
But if we check u now, u either lgb0 or christian, u get it now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Hate Igbos? Instead Of Voting Obi, They Voted Tinubu, Now They Are Lamenting by Entusky(m): 10:40am On Feb 20
JagabanB:

TribaIism is when u choose ur tribe over others, I am not a Yoruba, so your logic of tribalism does not apply to me.
I'm not a Muslim so your logic of religion still won't apply.
But if we check u now, u either lgb0 or christian, u get it now?
Oga u be yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: Why Hate Igbos? Instead Of Voting Obi, They Voted Tinubu, Now They Are Lamenting by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:16am On Feb 20
Stop this useless narrative. T
2023 elections was manipulated and you can't actually say who voted for who
Re: Why Hate Igbos? Instead Of Voting Obi, They Voted Tinubu, Now They Are Lamenting by JagabanB: 11:30am On Feb 20
Entusky:
Oga u be yoruba muslim
I cañ't help ur myopia.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governorship Candidate Funsho Doherty Congratulates Sanwo Olu On Redline Rail / Chanters Of "Our Darling Daddy" / Naira Appreciates To N1,382/dollar, Presidency Cautions Speculators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.