Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Make 5000 Daily On BC Game - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 5000 Daily On BC Game (557 Views)

Learn How To Make N100+ Every Hour On BC Games / How To Be Making At Least #5000 Daily / Make N1000-5000 Daily! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 5000 Daily On BC Game by macphilip: 10:06am On Feb 20
Hello friends, am sharing a free and effective strategy that you can use to make between 5,000 to 10,000 daily on BC Game.
The game is Limbo and you will need to have an investment of at least 20k to play and make profits from this game daily.
The strategy is free and very EFFECTIVE. Am not selling anything.
Invest and play at your own RISK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I25We4--nbY&t=61s
Re: Make 5000 Daily On BC Game by efe21: 12:38pm On Mar 02
After depositing 5k using your strategy, I lost 1300 naira.... And I wanted to withdraw my remaining balance of 3700 naira out of the bc game site... But my money was locked and I can not withdraw till now.... So my new take on the bc game is that the site is a scam site because you can deposit but can not withdraw your money back out of it.

1 Like

Re: Make 5000 Daily On BC Game by macphilip: 9:49am On Mar 04
efe21:
After depositing 5k using your strategy, I lost 1300 naira.... And I wanted to withdraw my remaining balance of 3700 naira out of the bc game site... But my money was locked and I can not withdraw till now.... So my new take on the bc game is that the site is a scam site because you can deposit but can not withdraw your money back out of it.
sir, you need to trade with your balance. It's how most gambling and betting sites works.
Re: Make 5000 Daily On BC Game by Horllas(m): 4:58am On Mar 12
Pls sir.kindly share the update I can use with low capital and still make money.i am interested
Re: Make 5000 Daily On BC Game by Nijimog: 10:24pm On Mar 12
macphilip:

sir, you need to trade with your balance. It's how most gambling and betting sites works.
are u the owner of BC game
Re: Make 5000 Daily On BC Game by macphilip: 10:21am On Mar 13
Nijimog:
are u the owner of BC game
No
Re: Make 5000 Daily On BC Game by HopeNeverDies: 5:42pm On Mar 13
efe21:
Lol... I was surprised too but after I staked the whole balance money on 1.1 odds.. it was made available to withdraw

U need to wager your deposit on atleast 1.1 odds to be able to withdraw

That's how most betting sites do... 1xbet and all...
Re: Make 5000 Daily On BC Game by 2shure: 7:47pm On Mar 13
Don't waste your time. It's a scam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Add BNB Smart Chain Address To Ice Network / Enquiry / Fuel Pump Price Has Been Reduced To #87

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.