Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Invested ₦20M In An App To Help Students Prepare For WAEC & JAMB. Here’s Why - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Invested ₦20M In An App To Help Students Prepare For WAEC & JAMB. Here’s Why (252 Views)

Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB / Free Exam Portal Answer For WAEC,NECO, NABTEB &JAMB / OAU: Students Prepare For Rain Semester Examinations In Total Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Invested ₦20M In An App To Help Students Prepare For WAEC & JAMB. Here’s Why by oshokay(m): 10:55am On Feb 20
Students who attend expensive schools tend to perform better academically than students in more affordable schools.

It’s a known fact!

They perform better because they use cutting-edge educational tools and get one-on-one attention from highly qualified teachers. Because teachers have to manage a smaller size classroom, students can ask questions and their individual learning needs are met.

Well, for the 99% of Nigerian families who can’t afford one million naira per term but still want to provide their children with the best education, they turn to extra lesson teachers.

But even that is becoming extremely difficult to afford.

I recently spoke with a parent in Ibadan who got an extra lesson teacher for her child and according to her, she was paying him N35,000 per month. And that’s for one subject!

So if you want to get a qualified teacher for three terms that’s N315,000 every year for extra lesson teachers! And you’ve not even paid the main school fees. What would be left to feed the family?

But what if? Just what if I told you that your child can get the same level of Education students in high-end schools get without paying their exorbitant school fees?

I’ll let you in on the secret, It’s an app I invested over N20,000,000 in about a year ago called Edubaloo.

After graduating from the Department of Computer Science, OAU, I set up an online platform where students preparing for JAMB and WAEC could download study materials for free.

I knew how hard my parents worked to make sure I got into school for a course I loved and making the website free was my way of helping other parents.

After working as a software engineer for about seven years, however, I felt I could do more! So I decided to build an app that could answer any question a student might have on any subject right on their phone, essentially replacing the need for extra lesson teachers.

Guess what? We did it!

Now you can save over N300,000 on high-quality extra lessons every year.

One of the features we have added to the Edubaloo app you to take pictures of any question and it will provide you with the answer immediately!

See it in action for yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXv4R-uzD3U

No more problems with homework!

Now, when your child needs help with homework, you or your child can simply take a picture of the question and you will get a detailed explanation that your child would understand.

But wait, there’s more!

For students preparing for WAEC and JAMB exams, we are still providing past questions through the app for free and we’re constantly updating our database with new questions.

We also added a JAMB simulator so students can practice as if they were in the exam hall, making them better prepared.

These are just some of the features we’ve added to make sure your child is at the top of their class or gets high marks in exams they’re preparing for.

So what does this mean for you as a parent, an uncle or an aunty?

As we've established, it saves you a lot of costs! Given the current economy, every family could use some help. With Eduubaloo, you can offer your child a high-quality education while at the same time, saving costs.

You're also setting your child up for a successful career. Our AI-enhanced app provides a comprehensive understanding of all subjects, increasing the likelihood of them gaining admission to their desired school and course of study.

I wouldn’t be where I am today If my parents didn’t do all they could to make sure I studied the course I wanted.

Imagine the pride you'll feel when your child's career is earning them millions. Think about how grateful they'll be, knowing it was all thanks to your support.

I want every parent, aunty or uncle to feel that!

So what does Edubaloo do?

Edubaloo, provides comprehensive support to all students, especially those who struggle to grasp certain subjects. It ensures round-the-clock learning, allowing students to find answers any time they need, eliminating the need to wait for a teacher's help.

It also helps students prepare for exams like WAEC and JAMB, ensuring that they gain admission into their desired school and course of study.

Don't let your child miss out on the opportunity to become a top student with a successful future career.

As the saying goes, "Opportunity does not waste time with those who are unprepared."

The longer you delay introducing Edubaloo to them, the more opportunities they might miss.

Take advantage of the Edubaloo app while it's still free and start providing high-quality education for your child and save on expenses at the same time.

So where can you get this Edubaloo App I’ve been speaking of?

You can download the Edubaloo - JAMB CBT + WAEC for android on google playstore and Edubaloo - JAMB CBT + WAEC for iOS on the app store.

Let me know what you think of the app. Your review will help me know how to improve the app to help students better!

Thank you, see you on the next one! wink
Re: I Invested ₦20M In An App To Help Students Prepare For WAEC & JAMB. Here’s Why by oshokay(m): 10:56am On Feb 20
PS: If you’d like your child to go into tech, hit me up; I’d be more than happy to help!
Re: I Invested ₦20M In An App To Help Students Prepare For WAEC & JAMB. Here’s Why by oshokay(m): 10:57am On Feb 20
PPS: I’ve been thinking about adding coding tutorials to Edubaloo, if that’s something you’ll like for your kids, or you know someone who wants things like that, let me know in the comments. I’ll try to reply as quick as I can.
Re: I Invested ₦20M In An App To Help Students Prepare For WAEC & JAMB. Here’s Why by Chrisrare: 11:59am On Feb 20
Nice one.
Re: I Invested ₦20M In An App To Help Students Prepare For WAEC & JAMB. Here’s Why by oshokay(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
Nice one.

Thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Oga/madam, Are You Battling Debt? / Account Instructor / WAEC: Plateau To Blacklist Schools Caught In Exam Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.