Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. (380 Views)

Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice! / My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / What Are The Top Decision I Have Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by Englishisamust: 11:04am On Feb 20
I'm currently working for a company here in Lagos mainland. The salary is in the range of 100-200k. I'm currently living with someone, but the person is in Canada, and he gives me the freedom to live in the house. However, I still want to rent a house because I want total freedom and to be able to plan my life and plan my future. Please, advise me as if you were my father or mother. I don't care if you insult me. I'm still young and don't have any experience about life. I'm having doubts about whether to rent a house or not.

Seun

Lalasticala
Re: Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by DaddyRochie1642: 11:18am On Feb 20
Some of you here on this forum don't know the value of what you have until you loose it... continue asking us stupid questions.
Re: Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by Englishisamust: 11:18am On Feb 20
DaddyRochie1642:
Some you here on this forum don't know the value of what you have until you loose it... continue asking us stupid questions.

Thanks bro...
Re: Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by portplus: 11:31am On Feb 20
DaddyRochie1642:
Some of you here on this forum don't know the value of what you have until you loose it... continue asking us stupid questions.
Please what is the Canada part?
Re: Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by Treasure17(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20
You probably wanted to type the person is in Canada. I will suggest you stay till you can save up enough to rent your own space considering the fact that the person is not stressing you whatsoever. Rent in Lagos will take huge part of your income.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by Englishisamust: 12:22pm On Feb 20
Treasure17:
You probably wanted to type the person is in Canada. I will suggest you stay till you can save up enough to rent your own space considering the fact that the person is not stressing you whatsoever. Rent in Lagos will take huge part of your income.

Yes boss
Re: Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by akwesenana: 12:43pm On Feb 20
Englishisamust:
I'm currently working for a company here in Lagos mainland. The salary is in the range of 100-200k. I'm currently living with someone, but the person is in Canada, and he gives me the freedom to live in the house. However, I still want to rent a house because I want total freedom and to be able to plan my life and plan my future. Please, advise me as if you were my father or mother. I don't care if you insult me. I'm still young and don't have any experience about life. I'm having doubts about whether to rent a house or not.

Seun

Lalasticala
My Bruno hater, I'd advice you to stay there a little longer. This one wey rent dey go up, na im you wan commot from free house? The person come dey jand again.

Abi he no dey gree make you carry banny come?
Re: Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by Seunpapa65: 3:07am On Feb 22
Does the person you live with has siblings or family in the same house that warranted you wanting to leave
Re: Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by Englishisamust: 2:20pm On Feb 23
Seunpapa65:
Does the person you live with has siblings or family in the same house that warranted you wanting to leave
No boss. Im the only one in the house
Re: Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by Seunpapa65: 2:27pm On Feb 23
Englishisamust:

No boss. Im the only one in the house
Why then did you want to leave you can use it to your advantage
Re: Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by Whatshallido: 9:52am On Feb 25
Englishisamust:

Seun

Lalasticala

Rent a house so that i can pack in.
Can i have the address of the place?
Re: Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by RichManPikin(m): 10:01am On Feb 25
Y'all don't understand why this guy wants to leave this so called "Free house".. Not everything that is free is totally free. You can see he mentioned something about his freedom. The owner of the house might be in Canada but that doesn't stop him from being the owner. Dude only you can advise yourself better on this situation because na you know as e dey do you. Don't allow osho free becloud your ability to make the right decision about your life as it has to do with your mental health. Be a man save up some cash and rent your self a place you can call your own home.
Re: Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by ecolime(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25
You don't need to leave the house before you can plan your life na.. Are you about to get married? If Yes, you can leave and get your place.

If No, keep staying in the house till you are set or till you start earning much higher.
Re: Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by Englishisamust: 8:14pm On Feb 25
ecolime:
You don't need to leave the house before you can plan your life na.. Are you about to get married? If Yes, you can leave and get your place.

If No, keep staying in the house till you are set or till you start earning much higher.

Thanks for your input

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. by Shomek(m): 8:24pm On Feb 25
You don't need to leave the house
wait did the person rent house or he is the one that own the house

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Recruitment Form 2015 Is Out. Call 08165062445 / Bank Jobs In India | Indiajobzs.com / ADVERTISE With Us And Get MORE Students And Leads…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.