Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago (1880 Views)

You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Applaud Gov. Diri For His Stance To Ensure Improved Education - Bayelsa Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Crimecity: 3:12pm On Feb 20
Tinubu's media aide, while backing his boss's removal of fuel subsidy quoted Governor Uba Sani's interview on TV News.

"Not removing subsidy years ago was the biggest mistake we have made years back... Not removing subsidy is synonymous to more borrowing and printing of money. Anyone who tells you it will have Political consequences is just selfish and unpatriotic. Our leaders refused to do the right things for fear of losing popular support or NLC strike. Kudos to President for damning the consequences. The remedy now is to fast track local refining capacity. Been an advocate for subsidy removal and privatization of the Refineries to serious and competent entrepreneurs probably under a JV arrangement."

Bayo Onanuga wrote on X.

Compare this to what he said 12 years ago and see the hypocrisy of these charlatans. The annoying part is those thinking these charlatans have something new to do about what they kicked against.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Crimecity: 3:12pm On Feb 20
Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by alsudan: 3:13pm On Feb 20
Onanuga and all Thiefnibuu supporters are wheelbarrows.

Any Direction their coke lord wants is where they turn to.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by BOSSkesh(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20
It is only the Igbos that have been wailing unnecessarily about everything
Calm down and give the president time
We can't go from a dependent economy to an independent economy in just 8 months it doesn't work like that
I believe in the mandate of president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his renewed hope agenda
And I'm willing to suffer now in my youth and enjoy when I'm advanced in age

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by BOSSkesh(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20
These pesky obedient sef I don't know why they like bringing up past screenshot of things he said over 12 years ago
Imagine
Obedient sef and their one unit brain

Are they angry that egbon days is not on their side grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by VeryWickedMan: 3:14pm On Feb 20
What do you expect from an Oluwole degree holder?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by killsmith(f): 3:15pm On Feb 20
Shameless hypocritical nature of the coneheaded ronus.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by musa234(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20
Heart less humans.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Frigga13: 3:19pm On Feb 20
A typical Yoruba man..

This fool knows too well that Tinubu has lost it and clueless.. instead to help him source economic ideas .. the bingos is still here giving his fellows from southwest hope .. while he’s living lavi da loca ..
.. the Yoruba peeps are being flogged and headpanned over a small loaf and yam

.. irony of life ..

.. and they will defend him and still go to bed hungry .. hoping and believing on a false hope

Apc is evil

Apc under Tinubu is dangerously evil and heartless

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by christejames(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20
That's why they are called RottWailers grin grin grin

Barking from different side of their mouth with different barking tones grin cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Validated: 3:25pm On Feb 20
Tinubu is a monumental failure.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by slivertongue: 3:49pm On Feb 20
bayo and his principal are confused

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:50pm On Feb 20
It's ridiculous how these people keep running in circles while Jonathan have since moved on. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Ofunaofu: 3:59pm On Feb 20
Bayo Onanuga is a tribal bigot who should be in the Hague, answering for his crimes against humanity. This is someone who, through his comments, acts, and deeds, led to the killing, maiming, and destruction of the lives and properties of people believed to be from a particular ethnic group because of their democratic choice.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Crimecity: 3:59pm On Feb 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:
It's ridiculous how these people keep running in circles while Jonathan have since moved on. grin grin grin grin

You're ashamed of your leader right?

You can see he's got no plans to save you from Ebin Pa Wa Oooo

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:05pm On Feb 20
Crimecity:

You're ashamed of your leader right?

You can see he's got no plans to save you from Ebin Pa Wa Oooo

There is nothing to be ashamed of. That was his stance, that was the stance of majority of Nigerians, almost every Nigerian was against the removal of the subsidy then. But today, it's a different story. What I find amusing is how Jonathan has since moved on but a people whose life style is inherently a life style of exploiting their fellow brothers will not allow the rest of Nigeria to rest over a change in stance of others. It's really pathetic.
Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Melagros(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20
COMRADES Nigerian politicians are very useless and it's unfortunate to have them as our leaders
Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:06pm On Feb 20
Melagros:
COMRADES Nigerian politicians are very useless and it's unfortunate to have them as our leaders

How old were you 12 years ago. What was your own stance?!
Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Crimecity: 4:13pm On Feb 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Answer my question.

Are you not ashamed of your leader?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Ofunaofu: 4:14pm On Feb 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Move on to where

When the same charlatans who kicked against the subsidy removal in 2012 are now running the show today, doing the opposite of what they preached

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Melagros(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I've been voting in Nigeria since 1999
Do you think Nigerian politicians are the best?
Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Crimecity: 4:16pm On Feb 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

There is nothing to be ashamed of. That was his stance, that was the stance of majority of Nigerians, almost every Nigerian was against the removal of the subsidy then. But today, it's a different story. What I find amusing is how Jonathan has since moved on but a people whose life style is inherently a life style of exploiting their fellow brothers will not allow the rest of Nigeria to rest over a change in stance of others. It's really pathetic.

Everyone was against fuel subsidy removal? You're a blatant liar. The best economic team headed by Ngozi saw the need for subsidy to go, but you and your self centered goons fought against it with everything.

Remember only in Ojota, Lagos that protest happened. Is Lagos the whole of NIGERIA?

My second question: All that your god gave as advice to Jonathan. Which has he done for himself to cushion the effect of what he fought against?

I am waiting

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:17pm On Feb 20
Melagros:

I've been voting in Nigeria since 1999
Do you think Nigerian politicians are the best?

I asked a simple question. What was your stance 12 years ago as regards the removal of subsidy. I leave you with your conscience.
Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:20pm On Feb 20
Crimecity:

Everyone was against fuel subsidy removal? You're a blatant liar. The best economic team headed by Ngozi saw the need for subsidy to go, but you and your self centered goons fought against it with everything.

Remember only in Ojota, Lagos that protest happened. Is Lagos the whole of NIGERIA?

My second question: All that your god gave as advice to Jonathan. Which has he done for himself to cushion the effect of what he fought against?

I am waiting

The protest was Nation wide. You don't have to lie. Infact even the old woman frying akara on the street was no where to be found in as far as Katsina.
Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Crimecity: 4:36pm On Feb 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The protest was Nation wide. You don't have to lie. Infact even the old woman frying akara on the street was no where to be found in as far as Katsina.

Evidence

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Error401: 5:11pm On Feb 20
you still never learn? Oponu oshii

BOSSkesh:
We can't go from a dependent economy to an independent economy in just 8 months it doesn't work like that
I believe in the mandate of president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his renewed hope agenda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by Blackfire(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20
This people eeeeh , open mouth Huuuuuwwwaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by desiredhome: 7:48pm On Feb 20
BOSSkesh:
Who were the people that were championing occupy Nigeria in 2012 when Jonathan wanted to remove this same fuel subsidy then?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by ivandragon: 8:05pm On Feb 20
They will twist the hypocrisy
Re: Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago by ivandragon: 8:07pm On Feb 20
BOSSkesh:

Same thing said when bubu was in power. Masses be patient while the elites loot, even when it was obvious that the wrong path was been followed.

Same old, same old.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow! British Muslims Now Want Sharia Law / Was Bakassi Sold Or Just A Gift To Cameroon ? / GOV. Fashola's 600 Days In Office : What's Your Comments So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.