Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Flight To Haiti With Transit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight To Haiti With Transit Visa (234 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight To Haiti With Transit Visa by TVTM2023: 3:32pm On Feb 20
Anyone who can help,please ,I need to get information about transit visa to Haiti.
I have searched all along but to no avail there is no Haitian embassy in Nigeria and there is no information about it at all.
I searched through Google and discovered the Haiti embassy is only in France and Italy.
So how can I travel or the person or anyone travel to Haiti?
Any information would be needed to help me.
Re: Flight To Haiti With Transit Visa by iamtardey: 3:56pm On Feb 20
Ni ojuelegba…
Re: Flight To Haiti With Transit Visa by gaby(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20
You really want to travel to Haiti?

Are you really serious?

While on Google, did you try reading up about Haiti?

I'd advise you to save yourself the stress of searching for a transit visa and instead travel down to Borno, Zamfara, or Yobe.

If for nothing at all, to support the Naira, according to Reno.

1 Like

Re: Flight To Haiti With Transit Visa by TVTM2023: 4:06pm On Feb 20
Pls IAM serious ,it's urgent,forget the hysteria or whatever situation going on there .anyone with useful needful information will be appreciated
Re: Flight To Haiti With Transit Visa by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20
Nigerians don't need a visa to Haiti. You should check if you can get a straight flight to Brazil and then fly first to Brazil and then Haiti since you won't need a transit visa from Brazil.

1 Like

Re: Flight To Haiti With Transit Visa by Wonuola111(f): 1:10pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:
Nigerians don't need a visa to Haiti. You should check if you can get a straight flight to Brazil and then fly first to Brazil and then Haiti since you won't need a transit visa from Brazil.

Sure bro it’s visa free for nig pp but how get there is the issue, I think there is no direct flight from nig to Brazil, all I see is from SA. How is it easy to obtain Brazil transit visa 🙏
Re: Flight To Haiti With Transit Visa by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21
Wonuola111:

Sure bro it’s visa free for nig pp but how get there is the issue, I think there is no direct flight from nig to Brazil, all I see is from SA. How is it easy to obtain Brazil transit visa 🙏

There is direct flight to Brazil from Nigeria but transit at Qatar. You don't need a Brazilian transit visa if you are passing through the airport.
Re: Flight To Haiti With Transit Visa by Wonuola111(f): 1:45pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

There is direct flight to Brazil from Nigeria but transit at Qatar. You don't need a Brazilian transit visa if you are passing through the airport.

Yes yes understand, but I think someone should just try to avoid all this Arab countries for transit like what pple say they are funny at times like what’s happening in Istanbul. Bro how is it easy to seek for asylum at Brazil GRU airport any info on that 🙏
Re: Flight To Haiti With Transit Visa by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21
Wonuola111:

Yes yes understand, but I think someone should just try to avoid all this Arab countries for transit like what pple say they are funny at times like what’s happening in Istanbul. Bro how is it easy to seek for asylum at Brazil GRU airport any info on that 🙏

You can always be the first to seek asylum at the airport. No harm in trying.
Re: Flight To Haiti With Transit Visa by Wonuola111(f): 1:58pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

You can always be the first to seek asylum at the airport. No harm in trying.

On God
Re: Flight To Haiti With Transit Visa by SIXFEETUNDER: 5:50pm On Feb 21
Enter Benin rep then take flight from there to Haiti

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Allow Herdsmen Graze Freely In Your Domain, Ortom Urges Benue Monarchs / Fire Everywhere: People Injured As Danfo Bus Collides With Petrol Tanker / Google’s New Centralised Approach To Travel, Google Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.