Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Another Pregnant Woman Fainted In Nigeria Due To Severe Hunger. VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Pregnant Woman Fainted In Nigeria Due To Severe Hunger. VIDEO (417 Views)

Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) / Drunk Boy Dealt With For Beating Lady Till She Fainted . / Zimbabwe Man Arrested For Raping Donkey That Fainted, Shows Police How He Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Pregnant Woman Fainted In Nigeria Due To Severe Hunger. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20
According to an eyewitness, a pregnant Nigerian woman fainted due to severe hunger.

The eyewitness shared a video and a picture of the pregnant woman with the caption:
"Another pregnant woman reportedly fainted this morning due to hunger. Emilokan is taking us somewhere else."

Watch video below
https://www.nairafame.net/2024/02/another-pregnant-woman-fainted-in.html

CC Lalasticlala

Re: Another Pregnant Woman Fainted In Nigeria Due To Severe Hunger. VIDEO by udede(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20
Make all of us kuku run leave this country for emilokanites. What's all this bikonu ?

1 Like

Re: Another Pregnant Woman Fainted In Nigeria Due To Severe Hunger. VIDEO by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20
The 14th thread
I guess the average Igbo man now got a new job
To go about, getting news content about the Yorubas and dishing it to his fellow barren land humanoids so that they can have their fill for the day

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
This obsession is real

I thank Nature, that i came into this world a Non-Igbo cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Pregnant Woman Fainted In Nigeria Due To Severe Hunger. VIDEO by Beyondhate: 4:38pm On Feb 20
: cool
Re: Another Pregnant Woman Fainted In Nigeria Due To Severe Hunger. VIDEO by Houseontherock1: 4:48pm On Feb 20
This obsession with fainting women and hungry people's news by some folks is definitely beginning to take the seriousness out of the situation on ground! East, South, North and West, hunger and anger is in the land undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Pregnant Woman Fainted In Nigeria Due To Severe Hunger. VIDEO by NaijaCover(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20
Nawa o
Re: Another Pregnant Woman Fainted In Nigeria Due To Severe Hunger. VIDEO by Caramia2020(m): 5:05am On Feb 21
Must you snap n upload her? If you don't want to help someone others will help her. You publicized her unto what?

3 Likes

Re: Another Pregnant Woman Fainted In Nigeria Due To Severe Hunger. VIDEO by survivor10(m): 5:16am On Feb 21
EmperorCaesar:
The 14th thread
I guess the average Igbo man now got a new job
To go about, getting news content about the Yorubas and dishing it to his fellow barren land humanoids so that they can have their fill for the day

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
This obsession is real

I thank Nature, that i came into this world a Non-Igbo cheesy cheesy

And came out as a tribal bigot!
Re: Another Pregnant Woman Fainted In Nigeria Due To Severe Hunger. VIDEO by Cassandraloius: 7:31am On Feb 21
sad

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Neighbour For Playing Loud Music In Lagos / N50 Million Ransom Demand For Freedom Of Kidnapped Bayelsa Chiefs / Pastor, Wife,others Accused Of Child Trafficking In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.