Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

I’m The Reason The $ Is Now N1,700 And Counting – Basketmouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m The Reason The $ Is Now N1,700 And Counting – Basketmouth (654 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The Reason The $ Is Now N1,700 And Counting – Basketmouth by DyshApp: 5:48pm On Feb 20
Popular comedian Basketmouth speaks on being the reason for inflation and other ongoing problems in the country.

The stand-up comic was recently blasted by a netizen on X who claimed that Basketmouth is part of the problem in Nigeria.

He stated that rather than come out to vote on Elections Day, the comedian had instead fixed a show for that day.

“Did Basketmouth vote for good governance on election day? Basketmouth that had a show slated for 25th Feb 2023. He is part of Nigeria’s problem,” the tweep wrote.

In reaction, Basketmouth admitted to being the reason behind the problems. Amongst others, he admitted that the reason dollar is exchanged at 1,700 naira.

“Oh yes!!! I guess I am really the problem!!
I’m the reason the $ is now N1,700 and counting.
I’m the one that keeps collapsing the power grid.
I’m the reason the refineries don’t work.
I’m the snake that swallowed $100,000.
I guess i am the one.” Basketmouth wrote.

👉Get more Celebrity Gist on our Real Talk Lounge

Re: I’m The Reason The $ Is Now N1,700 And Counting – Basketmouth by immortalcrown(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20
Basketmouth's response is excellent. Let the foolish Omnea whatsoever respond.
Re: I’m The Reason The $ Is Now N1,700 And Counting – Basketmouth by Thundafireseun: 5:55pm On Feb 20
angry
Hilarious

Meanwhile those of you who voted, can any of you prove that your vote was actually counted??

What is the point of voting when INEC has decided already

1 Like

Re: I’m The Reason The $ Is Now N1,700 And Counting – Basketmouth by crestedmazi: 3:30am On Feb 21
Thundafireseun:
angry
Hilarious

Meanwhile those of you who voted, can any of you prove that your vote was actually counted??

What is the point of voting when INEC has decided already

Don't be this foolish in public
Re: I’m The Reason The $ Is Now N1,700 And Counting – Basketmouth by Thundafireseun: 6:30am On Feb 21
crestedmazi:

Don't be this foolish in public

Ok
Re: I’m The Reason The $ Is Now N1,700 And Counting – Basketmouth by DyshApp: 1:45pm On Feb 21
At this point we've not even seen the positive impact of the Election and now people are shooting stray bullets, may God help this Country🙏
Re: I’m The Reason The $ Is Now N1,700 And Counting – Basketmouth by DyshApp: 1:46pm On Feb 21
At this point we've not even seen the positive impact of the Election and now people are shooting stray bullets, may God help this Country

(1) (Reply)

Why I Relocated To America – Actress Doris Simeon / Iceprince Releases 2nd Single ‘superstar’ / Kate Middleton’s Childhood Home Up For Sale: $804,573

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.