Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer (55292 Views)

Rice Miller Loses N188m Goods In Adamawa As Hoodlums Loot Warehouse / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by sweetjohn(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20
aybabz101:

If a yoruba man writes this, he is tribalistic....but if you guys do, u are all saints...

The the 65% of yorubas that voted for Tinubu are tribalistc but the 90% of Igbos that voted peter obi are saints......

But you guys should be happy with what is happening now? i thought u want out of the country and these happenings is a great precursor to ensure that without even lifting a hand....

I dont think on tribal ends but what you guys are peddling is very annoying... the lies and the extent you guys can go just to ridicule the yoruba race is alarming!....even the above video shows that this is not SW but still.....

Recent happening has shown me that you lots are the most tribalistic among all the tribes in the country.....what you know how to do is to accuse others but you guys are worse than the worst of others..

Continue in your tribalism ok. PO engaged nigerians and answer questions on what he want to do for nigerians but Tinubu did not and then Nigerians voted for PO except of course as you said the 65% tribal yorubas.
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by sonnie10: 11:43pm On Feb 20
And this is the reason why he avoided Igbo land for investment.
Talking about from frying pan to fire.
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by Goodlady(f): 11:44pm On Feb 20
a4cube:
Is this recent?

This place looks dirty like Agbowo in Ibadan. 😃😀😆
Receive brain that's north..

2 Likes

Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by faceland: 11:49pm On Feb 20
Most hungry street youth have fantasies of looting (someone knows what businesses and houses they would loot if law and order breaks down because they dream about it).
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by faceland: 11:52pm On Feb 20
Many boy's in north are waiting for riot so they would enter shops and houses.
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by Solidex(m): 11:55pm On Feb 20
It's barely 9 months of Tinubulizatuon.
Less than a year.
Let's project our minds to what would probably be happening in the remaining 7yrs and 3months.
It's actually funny that the Yorubas have suddenly become more impatient than other tribes as evident by sudden penchant for hijacking truck load of food items. That's somebody's private business and means of livelihood for God's sake. Kilode?
One Igbo proverb says " Akwobehi beans Akwo..... ( The beans that is yet to be granded into a past is already giving out moi moi flavour ).
By the time Tinubu finishes with Naija, we go beleive say Khaki no ne leader o.
There is no light at the end of the tunnel.
No where to even anchor out hope on.
The government seems more lost and out of ideas on what to even do to salvage the situation. The run from Piller to post. They juggle from one miscalculated economic policy to another. Nothing seems to be working.
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by iLegendd(m): 12:10am On Feb 21
Women that couldn't carry 10kg weight at the gym will immediately carry two bags on their head as if it's nothing. Hunger or survival brings out the best strength in us. cheesy
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by Odogwuzack: 12:27am On Feb 21
toujurs:
You are a big fool, for this comment.

Zombie, there is hunger, how is dangote the problem. That his goods would be looted.

All these senseless yoruba's. Look at where bigotry have gotten your tribe into.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Mukina2 nlfpmod

Rule 2
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by Odogwuzack: 12:29am On Feb 21
Goodlady:

Receive brain that's north..

Anything to push the narrative that the Yorubas are suffering more. grin
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by thatigboman: 12:30am On Feb 21
phemmie06:
Do Dangote still deals with food? Dangote only deals with sugar while NASCON deals with salt tomatoes, pepper and seasonings.
Though I have beard of Dangote Rice but yet to see one in the market
there's dangote flour naa
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by Zeezenho: 12:32am On Feb 21
Chai see Ronu people.
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by Pristine664: 12:33am On Feb 21
aybabz101:

If a yoruba man writes this, he is tribalistic....but if you guys do, u are all saints...

The the 65% of yorubas that voted for Tinubu are tribalistc but the 90% of Igbos that voted peter obi are saints......

But you guys should be happy with what is happening now? i thought u want out of the country and these happenings is a great precursor to ensure that without even lifting a hand....

I dont think on tribal ends but what you guys are peddling is very annoying... the lies and the extent you guys can go just to ridicule the yoruba race is alarming!....even the above video shows that this is not SW but still.....

Recent happening has shown me that you lots are the most tribalistic among all the tribes in the country.....what you know how to do is to accuse others but you guys are worse than the worst of others..

Na una get time to reason their blackmail about who is tribalistic and who is not. Everything is competition to our SE brethren and that is why the election result pained them so much.

I will rather support Tinubu against their fraudulent Messiah if another election is held today who wan die make e die.
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by Zeezenho: 12:34am On Feb 21
sonnie10:
And this is the reason why he avoided Igbo land for investment.
Talking about from frying pan to fire.

He avoided us because he can't compete dangote only excel were there is monopoly.
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by Pristine664: 12:39am On Feb 21
sweetjohn:
I once said this when Tinubu newly stole the presidency. I said 1. people will be dieing on the street in SW and north out of hunger 2. A time will come when people will look for all those who participated in enthroning this criminal into the presidency to kill. These people are, INEC CHAIRMAN, the presidential petition and supreme court judges, MC Oluomo and his gang, Asari Tokunbo, Wale Soyinka and other actors who helped this criminal into Aso Rock. 3. People will beg the SE to beg PO to be the president. Nigeria savior is in SE. God has already design it that the SE will liberate Nigeria from Corruption, hardship insecurity and make their economy grow. So all this run around will never and can never save Nigeria. Nigeria survival is in the hand of SEasterner. This is fact.

And that day will never come.

😂
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by achillesfoot(m): 12:43am On Feb 21
Nigerians, I know there are few smart ones among you, who understands what's cooking. There's a reason BAT frequents France. And this is one of them asides heart charging. After mopping up the excess cash in circulation, Another round of IMF loans coming.. The French are in TOTAL control of the region called Nigeria.. Herbert Wigwe served his purpose and rebelled, he was given the Kobe treatment.

1 Like

Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by rapheal5(m): 12:43am On Feb 21
Rantingpiglets:
Omo... This is Ibadan na!!

Where is IBADAN....?? SW Region ba and one of the bases of the rancid MANDATE and RONU tribalist that want to teach IGBOs a Lesson.

E bi pa WA oooo!! cheesy
if people like you keep doing this online, obi won't smell aso rock....
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by Sirianese: 12:45am On Feb 21
kcprince:
I hope this does not become the new normal as this will further ground economic activities

It is the new normal
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by Anatolia: 1:03am On Feb 21
Twist4u:
With this approach something sinister is about to happen.

If you know, you know.

After all, NA STATISTICS WE GO CHOP!!!!

No be statistics we go chop. Na hunger and suffering we go chop.
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by Anatolia: 1:09am On Feb 21
aybabz101:

I agree with you that the commenter is tribalistic. This video is from the North. I think these guys are going overboard because they felt the Yorubas voted for an incompetent leader based on tribal lines which is true. Objectively, Obi is better than Tinubu any day any time.
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by Chuksyno(m): 1:27am On Feb 21
tnerro1:
It will favor them and their families but dem fit afford gas to cook am.
That's a question for another day. No be to loot rice be the problem but dem go fit loot cooking gas too?

1 Like

Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by gladdensir(m): 1:27am On Feb 21
It happened in the north. All of you saying it happened in ibadan or SW state should try to watch the video and listen to their conversation. Tribalism can't really solve anything in times like this.
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by NairaMaster1(m): 1:44am On Feb 21
a4cube:
Is this recent?

You didn't hear them speaking Hausa?
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by StingingStinger: 2:00am On Feb 21
Zeezenho:
Chai see Ronu people.

Keep admiring them.
Nothing to see in ponu people like you na.
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by 1972xy: 2:24am On Feb 21
Sctests:
Na die dem dey. If country good, poor man go still poor, if country bad, hungry go wan kill am..

Yet tell am him vote right, he go say no..

Na die dem dey.
Mba oo..
This is Aba. Ngwa land.
Hunger de oo
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by nosa2ekundayo: 3:47am On Feb 21
tnerro1:
It will favor them and their families but dem fit afford gas to cook am.

Firewood and charcoal cheap there bro.

1 Like

Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by ufotunang: 3:48am On Feb 21
See what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by drsmut: 4:35am On Feb 21
Example of a true dunce

a4cube:
Is this recent?

Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by drsmut: 4:36am On Feb 21
Dont waste time on urchins

gladdensir:
It happened in the north. All of you saying it happened in ibadan or SW state should try to watch the video and listen to their conversation. Tribalism can't really solve anything in times like this.
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by BABAawoo47: 5:20am On Feb 21
Rantingpiglets:
Omo... This is Ibadan na!!

Where is IBADAN....?? SW Region ba and one of the bases of the rancid MANDATE and RONU tribalist that want to teach IGBOs a Lesson.

E bi pa WA oooo!! cheesy
how is this ibadan? Una no just get sense, dem dey speak hausa, you say na Ibadan
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by Keji1012(m): 5:25am On Feb 21
a4cube:
Is this recent?

Mouth odour fellow. grin
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by BodyCount: 5:33am On Feb 21
a4cube:
Is this recent?

Ho low riburuku
That place looks like Imo, sabo area
Re: People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer by Typing: 5:48am On Feb 21
a4cube:
Is this recent?

Yes it is recent. It happened in Onitsha 2days ago. I was there live. The hunger too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses / Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja / Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.