Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun (28038 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by Dexy4yah(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20
cry
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by Maks27: 9:15pm On Feb 20
post=128560362:
Reading
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by Stevechigo: 9:18pm On Feb 20
[quote author=Viper000 post=128560253]Everybody just dey commit suicide dis period.
Las las the suicide go reach everybody including u reading dis[/quote

Your father, your mother, your brother and sister,even your relatives are all reading dis.. rest in peace in advance to them.
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by KillahPriest: 9:20pm On Feb 20
I'll pick the accreditation story over the pregnancy story because if you know how hard the health sciences are, you would also ask yourself where you want to start from again in this economy after three years. May she rest in peace whatever the case may be
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by Anatolia: 9:22pm On Feb 20
Thanks to TinubuLation, our young ladies and guys are committing suicide because of economic hardship.
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by Jman06(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20
The black man and wickedness!
All these mushroom institutions that lure unsuspecting students into studying unaccredited courses need to be sanctioned seriously! Infact, they should be made to pay damages to those students for wasting their resources, time and youthful energy.

RIP to the dead
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by Angelfrost(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20
In summary...!

She ended it all due to Poverty.

Let's try to dey keep news reports simple... Hunger and Heat dey everywhere. No strength for reading endless report descriptions.

Rest In Peace to the dead. undecided
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by yewit37486: 9:25pm On Feb 20
Mopolchi:
E bin pawa

This is very insensitive on this kind of post.
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by Coldkev17: 9:28pm On Feb 20
If heaven is real ?
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by bluefilm: 9:29pm On Feb 20
Hope she's not one of those fools who wanted to teach Pitaobi an unforgettable lesson in the last general election?
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:31pm On Feb 20
Anatolia:
Thanks to TinubuLation, our young ladies and guys are committing suicide because of economic hardship.
always read before you comment
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by anslemarinze52(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20
Viper000:
Everybody just dey commit suicide dis period.
Las las the suicide go reach everybody including u reading dis

Ogun kee you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by yommen: 9:35pm On Feb 20
post=128558896:
Because Of Hardship, E Don Lead To DEATH

Did you read?

1 Like

Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by OneCandleAway(f): 9:38pm On Feb 20
KillahPriest:
I'll pick the accreditation story over the pregnancy story because if you know how hard the health sciences are, you would also ask yourself where you want to start from again in this economy after three years. May she rest in peace whatever the case may be

I don't even expect a nursing student to be ignorant on how to prevent pregnancy!

So what are you being taught if you can't prevent pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by thesicilian: 9:40pm On Feb 20
Maks27:
If you went to any Nigeria higher institution and graduated without losing your Sanity then you need to celebrate yourself. I can imagine the pain of going to school for three years only to find out your course wasn’t accredited

SMH
PS: Depression and anxiety is real but Suicide is never an option
No matter how sensitive or emotional you might be, we have to be honest with ourselves. That is not enough reason to kill yourself.

On a lighter note it makes more sense to kill whoever is in charge of the school than to kill yourself
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by BBIA: 9:41pm On Feb 20
post=128558896:
I have alway told Jeon that sniper is always the answer. cool

it hardly fails cool
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by Maxtipulation(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20
See what Emilokon did to Ajoke

RIP
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by autodoctor: 9:51pm On Feb 20
Oh dear
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by travelzcruix: 9:53pm On Feb 20
Like seriously anyone contemplating suicide in Nigeria na real mugu. Sorry for sounding so harsh. For crying out loud we are in a country where nothing is destined to work, yet you come and take your life for misfortune you Know nothing about. One werey run with my 3 million, I post him obituary. Instead of me to die, you must die first.life goes on last last
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by GUNITGuy: 9:58pm On Feb 20
we need to have the opportunity to conduct another election once we loose confidence in the capacity in the current government ...if after you are elected a referendum should be conducted to determine your popularity and kicked out once a vote of no confidence is established in the event of economic hardship ......
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by pharmagba: 10:10pm On Feb 20
post=128558885:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/nursing-student-commits-suicide-in-ogun/
I beg to differ
She didn't commit suicide, she may have died in an attempt to terminate the pregnancy.
The sniper may have been planted there.
Nursing student and abortion pill na 5 and 6.

RIP. Unfortunately we don't have an effective forensic expert in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by nyabinghi(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20
Alexlalax1:
Nothing anybody wan tell me. Leave all this long grammar. Na Tinubu effect kill that girl. R.I.P dear. Your country failed you.
so tinubu opened her punany to be bleeped,igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by MaverickA3: 10:19pm On Feb 20
she committed suicide because of unwanted pregnancy and not because of unaccredited course. how could she have committed suicide over what affected other people?
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by Alexlalax1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20
nyabinghi:
so tinubu opened her punany to be bleeped,igbo kwenu
l know that common sense is not common but it's not everything that should be explained to you
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by samuel9000: 10:21pm On Feb 20
U don't read?

post=128558896:
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by samuel9000: 10:22pm On Feb 20
U are part of Nigerians problem.

Alexlalax1:
Nothing anybody wan tell me. Leave all this long grammar. Na Tinubu effect kill that girl. R.I.P dear. Your country failed you.
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by NaijaCover(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20
samuel9000:
U don't read?

Who Posted The News?
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by LVStone(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20
This the true account;

Her mum came to Abeokuta to help her pack her things because she dropped out from school sometimes Last year because she couldn't make the cutoff. On getting to Lagos with her mum she gave excuse and came back to Abeokuta again to meet her boyfriend but we don't know what transpired between them both that caused her to commit suicide because her mum had already accepted the pregnancy.
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by faceland: 11:40pm On Feb 20
3 years and millions of naira in a private school, and she was just cosplaying.

This is wrong way to japa
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by CaptainFM1: 11:48pm On Feb 20
People should try stay strong ooo. The economy hard, but if anyone commit self-kpaying, the government no care or send him and his family oooo.
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by DOCU(m): 11:59pm On Feb 20
post=128558885:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/nursing-student-commits-suicide-in-ogun/

SAD: suicide is never an option.
Re: Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun by UndissolvedMeta(m): 12:12am On Feb 21
What is it with all this College of Health, Science and Technology institutes sef, they tell students that they don't allow pregnancy,like why will you decide for an adult what they do with their s*xual life in an higher institution for that matter? And their ladies can be so promiscuous! These institution are one of the reasons why campaign against abortion won't work. And I want to believe the deceased is a "good and church girl" as someone said here, and this should be her first time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos / Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom / Kidnappers Kill Jeremiah Omolara, Winners Pastor In Kaduna, Abduct Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.