Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Not Graduating From University So Sad! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Not Graduating From University So Sad! (990 Views)

Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Graduating From University So Sad! by Barbdarsey(f): 8:37pm On Feb 20
Right now, A lot of things have been coming to my mind which are inappropriate. I've been struggling with academics since my financial status is so weak.
I was unable to register courses for 3 semesters but struggled to write the exams hoping that I'll register them when I make my payments.
In the process I carried to courses which made me have extra year. Found out I'm not graduating. Right now I've just been thinking, depressed, my mental health is affecting me.

Now my question is that thoses courses I did not registered for 3 semesters are they gone?
How can I go about my extra year

Please I need an advice
Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by immortalcrown(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20
They are not gone.
Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by Maks27: 9:23pm On Feb 20
Extra year is not the end if life
God will provide for you to sort the bills , just prepare hard for the exam
Leave the school , go and hustle
Talk to your HOD about your situation and come back to write your exams
Good luck bro
School hard o , Omorr 😫

5 Likes

Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by anthonyuncle(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20
Sorry man.
You need to brace up yourself, study well and ensure you pass those courses so that you can graduate next year

3 Likes

Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by Sucre6: 12:08am On Feb 21
If you are sure u register the courses, they are not gone, it's was marked but wasn't recorded and included in your Portal to reflect on your GP because u haven't paid, ones you have paid, write to the vice chancellor copying the registrar and exams and records and evidence of payment, all the exams you have written before would be sorted out and recorded accordingly .

8 Likes

Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:00am On Feb 21
With your level advicer, that is the appropriate person that knows what you need to do

1 Like

Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by Nomerci: 2:34am On Feb 21
U r a failure. U will be doing big boy in school. Chasing girls....not reading your books. U r useless
Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by BigYash: 5:25am On Feb 21
Nomerci:
U r a failure. U will be doing big boy in school. Chasing girls....not reading your books. U r useless
Did you even read what he wrote up there,abi you dey your period ni?

1 Like

Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by Pappyjim: 5:56am On Feb 21
It's obvious that failure runs in your generation through your dad's and same thing you're carrying for you to have cursed someone who ce here for consolation and good advise, rather you're cursing him ọmọ-ale jatijari weyrey oloshi alakisa!

Nomerci:
Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by Pappyjim: 6:03am On Feb 21
Wake-up Mr poster, I had extra year back in school then and came out with poor result, not that I'm a dullard but I hussled for money outside school and overplayed at the same time, today I'm an employer of graduates working in my company!
You're not a failure except you see yourself as one, you can take a break from school by notifying the authority for you to Hussle, get money and come back to write your exams!
Be strong my brother
You're not a failure!!!

8 Likes

Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by Aesthetical: 7:27am On Feb 21
Nomerci:
How old are you boy?
Go and return your mummy’s phone, and go prepare for jamb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by Cassandraloius: 7:38am On Feb 21
This is so sad, may God see you through.
Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by BigYash: 7:49am On Feb 21
Aesthetical:

How old are you boy?
Go and return your mummy’s phone, and go prepare for jamb
What has my age got to do with your sense.less.ness?

You went using your alternative to qoute your Fa.da.. To prove what point exactly?😀

Now let me advice you ...
You don't just go on thread where people with great minds are giving advice to someone in need of it ,to exhibit your stupidity lad.
Get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by christejames(m): 7:55am On Feb 21
Maks27:
Extra year is not the end if life
God will provide for you to sort the bills , just prepare hard for the exam
Leave the school , go and hustle
Talk to your HOD about your situation and come back to write your exams
Good luck bro
School hard o , Omorr 😫

Sorry man, just follow this advise.
Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by Aesthetical: 10:12am On Feb 21
BigYash:
What has my age got to do with your sense.less.ness?

You went using your alternative to qoute your Fa.da.. To prove what point exactly?😀

Now let me advice you ...
You don't just go on thread where people with great minds are giving advice to someone in need of it ,to exhibit your stupidity lad.
Get a life!
apologies my bro
I actually wanted to quote the guy that called him a failure not you
Permit my mistake as I am editing the post

2 Likes

Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:25am On Feb 21
Understand that not graduating this year isn't a determinant to wether you will be successful or a failure in life, what determines your success is wether you want to navigate through those difficult waters that stand in front of you with the enthusiasm of a lion chasing it's prey.

Wether or not your courses reflect is immaterial, bring out the lions zeal to fight till the very end. Consult your course Advisor and see how to navigate this vicissitudes. Even if it's for you to come back do that without feeling bad, this is just a little challenge that is coming your way.
Re: Not Graduating From University So Sad! by Sammypedro18(m): 5:39pm On Feb 23
Hey Poster, cheer up. I’ve been where you are, I was a top performer in my class, was writing a compulsory school course in my final exams and some exhibit was found in the area I sat, unfortunately I was amongst those sent out of the exam despite all my pleas. Bagged an extra year, lost my zeal to write the rest exams as I knew extra year was sure thus further lowering my CGPA.
Now anytime I remember that period I just let out a smile and wonder why I felt like the world was ending.
There’s more life ahead, you’ll look back at this period some time later and laugh over it for sure

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Results 2024 Is Out Now: How To Check / Any Student That Attend Universal Coll Of Tech Or Mbari-mayo Nur/pri Sch,yaba / Urgent! Are There Any Congo People On Nairaland By Any Chance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.