Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

FG Hands Over Zungeru Power Plant To Concessionaire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Hands Over Zungeru Power Plant To Concessionaire (9818 Views)

700MW Zungeru Power Project Worth $1.3bn To Be Completed In Q4 2022 / Update On Zungeru Power Plant Project. / FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Hands Over Zungeru Power Plant To Concessionaire by PHAYOL81: 1:21pm On Feb 21
We need two projects of this magnitude in each region to be confident of uninterrupted power supply and that should be our focus.
Re: FG Hands Over Zungeru Power Plant To Concessionaire by BigIyanga: 1:40pm On Feb 21
anonymous1759:

You’re right Nigerian government subsidizes nothing yet , we’re complaining fuel prices is almost #700, university students are complaining that school fees is 100+ from 21k
At some point Nigerian institutions pay 10k per session In the university and you complain nothing is subsidized while some private universities pay 300k -400k.

At some point a bag of cement was sold #800 now is 7k-8k if you built your house in that era government made it possible for you .

Nigeria have some terrible people, the worst are the educated ones with bitterness hidden underneath them , they spread falsehood.
At this point Nigerians will believe They was subsidy before.
You’re the most self-destructive follower .. a minion who believes that his master is OK to enslave him?
How are we subsidizing oil produced in our backyard ? because govts from Abacha and GMB as NPF felt that it was more lucrative to export crude oil for refining and then import for consumption. From Abacha to BAT, govts have spent $30-$40bn in trying to fix those refineries. All contracts awarded to their cronies.
Naija is the only country without public transport that is subsidized even though 95% of services, goods and people are moved by rd and fuel.

Talk about education, what is subsidized? Just Ghana has a working system for poor and bright students going into university.
Ghana has national insurance scheme that provides health coverage to its citizens
The worst form of Nigerians are the most insular folks who havent had their passports stamped SOA/SOD
Re: FG Hands Over Zungeru Power Plant To Concessionaire by constant1960: 5:36pm On Feb 21
Paraman:
I see a light at the end of the tunnel Nigerians.

This i have seen

Like say no be 🦇 bat dey the end of the tunnel
Re: FG Hands Over Zungeru Power Plant To Concessionaire by Dagah2: 6:56pm On Feb 21
sirblend:

You are just too emotional...

I will remind you about your post in 2027 and beyond....

APC as a party has no plan for Nigeria..

It's no emotions.
I've never liked BAT, never supported him but my instinct puts it that he will get it right in the latter days
Re: FG Hands Over Zungeru Power Plant To Concessionaire by Dagah2: 6:58pm On Feb 21
soccerlite:

I know you believe in devil too
Things are bad at the moment, but it won't continue forever.
I am optimistic(with the government of the day), you are pessimistic. Everyone is right to believe in his convictions.
Re: FG Hands Over Zungeru Power Plant To Concessionaire by sirblend: 8:45pm On Feb 21
Dagah2:

It's no emotions.
I've never liked BAT, never supported him but my instinct puts it that he will get it right in the latter days

That's if he put the right people in the right place...
Re: FG Hands Over Zungeru Power Plant To Concessionaire by soccerlite: 9:12pm On Feb 21
Dagah2:

Things are bad at the moment, but it won't continue forever.
I am optimistic(with the government of the day), you are pessimistic. Everyone is right to believe in his convictions.

My pessimism isn't bore out of hatred or political difference but reality of the effect of actions and inactions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba: Suntai May Be Flown-In Next Week / Kano Government Donates 29 Vehicles To Security Team (Photos) / Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.