Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

How To Revive Inverter Battery Professionally - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Revive Inverter Battery Professionally (65 Views)

(Video)Mohbad: Oba Ewulomi A Nigerian Prophet Vows To Revive Him / How Pastors Struggled To Revive Pastor Dare Adeboye For 24 Hours Before Making H / Ijebus Appeal To Gov-elect To Revive Bilikisu Sungbo Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Revive Inverter Battery Professionally by Adeyanju1245: 12:12am On Feb 21
How to Revive Inverter Battery Professionally

Best course ever to become a professional battery doctor and make Millions πŸ’°πŸ€‘

My name is Daniel and I am a professional renewable energy engineer with six years of experience in working with SIMBA GROUP OF COMPANIES, one of the largest and most reputable power companies in Nigeria and beyond. SIMBA owns three major brands in Nigeria: Luminous, Genus, and K-Star.

As a battery doctor and inverter repair engineer, I have revive thousands of Luminous Batteries, Genus batteries, Eastman batteries, Starplus batteries, Amaize batteries and more. I have trained many people locally and internationally on how to revive underperforming inverter batteries, some of whom have become successful coaches themselves. I am also an expert in distilled, demineralized, and deionized water, as well as inverter and solar installation.

In addition to my work with SIMBA, I am also the CEO of Daniel T Luminary Space Ltd, a company that provides innovative solutions for renewable energy and more.

After the last training I organized, I decided to create an ultimate course that will help every individual and installer to acquire the skill to become a professional inverter battery doctor and make millions with their new skill easily at their own pace. This course will cover everything you need to know about inverter battery reviving, from theory to practice, from tools to tips, from safety to profitability.

βœ… What you will Learn in the Ultimate Course:

In this course, you will learn how to revive any type of inverter battery professionally and extend its lifespan. You will acquire the skills and knowledge to handle batteries safely and efficiently. πŸ™Œ

πŸ“Œ Specifically, you will learn:

πŸ’‘- How to troubleshoot and diagnose battery problems like a doctor and patient. πŸ”§

πŸ’‘- How to observe and sense battery condition using visual and tactile cues. πŸ‘€

πŸ’‘- How to take proper battery readings and parameters using a multimeter and other tools. πŸ“

πŸ’‘- How to study battery cell structure and function. πŸ”‹

πŸ’‘- How to understand battery voltage both normal and abnormal (TOC, DD). ⚑

πŸ’‘- How to measure and read cell status using a hydrometer or a voltmeter. πŸ“ˆ

πŸ’‘- How to study the battery chemical gravity if it's neutral, normal, abnormal or corrosive. πŸ§ͺ

πŸ’‘- What to do before setting up for reviving process to ensure safety and efficiency. 🚦

πŸ’‘- Proper and standard parameters for charging batteries (V & A) according to their types and capacities. πŸ”Œ

πŸ’‘- How to observe battery when charging and important things to do before fully charged. πŸ•’

πŸ’‘- How to discharge battery with proper load during testing and standard backup time frame to watch for justification. πŸ“Š

πŸ’‘- How to maintain battery to make it last beyond its rated lifespan. πŸ’―

πŸ’‘- How to avoid battery explosion and other hazards. πŸ’₯

πŸ’‘- How to revive inverter batteries

πŸ’‘- How to Carry out water treatment

πŸ’‘- How to maintain battery

πŸ’‘- Best water for battery maintenance

βœ… WHAT TO EXPECT AS THE END RESULT

πŸ“ŒBecoming a professional battery doctor

πŸ“ŒStarting Your own battery reviving Workshop

πŸ“ŒMaking millions with your New skill

βœ… To help you achieve these goals, The Course include:

πŸ’‘- A comprehensive manual that covers everything you need to know about battery reviving.

πŸ’‘- Practical videos that demonstrate the steps and procedures involved in battery reviving.

πŸ’‘- A WhatsApp group where you can interact with me and other trainees, ask questions, share feedback and get support.

πŸ’‘- life time access to my consultation in a state of confusion, etc.

Get free access into the wait-list on Whatsapp here: 07067363462

(1) (Reply)

Canada Bc Steel Buildings | Small Prefab Metal Buildings / Finding The Best Clip In Extensions For Black Hair: A Detailed Guide / Sportsx9 Social | IPL Betting AppΒ download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.