Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

President Tinubu Appoints Hafsat Bakari As Director/ceo, NFIU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Hafsat Bakari As Director/ceo, NFIU (562 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Hafsat Bakari As NFIU CEO / EFCC Arrests Hafsat Ganduje, Wife Of The Governor Of Kano / Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Appoints Hafsat Bakari As Director/ceo, NFIU by Kingghg: 1:14am On Feb 21
President Bola Tinubu has given his approval for Ms. Hafsat Abubakar Bakari to take on the role of Director/Chief Executive Officer of the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU), but her appointment is still subject to confirmation by the Senate.

This announcement came through a statement from Chief Ajuri Ngelale, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity. Ms. Bakari, who is both a lawyer and a financial intelligence expert, brings with her extensive experience in areas such as anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing, and counter-proliferation financing (AML/CFT/CPF).

Before being nominated for the position of Chief Executive Officer of the NFIU, Ms. Bakari held the position of Deputy Director at the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit. Additionally, she has served in various capacities within the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), including as Head of the General Services Unit, Head of the Strategy and Reorientation Unit, and Head of the Board Secretariat.

The statement released regarding her appointment expressed the President's confidence in Ms. Bakari's ability to fulfill her duties effectively, given her wealth of experience and expertise. This appointment is particularly significant in the context of the administration's efforts to combat illicit financial activities and other unethical practices prevalent in certain segments of the nation's foreign exchange markets.

BELOW ARE 10 Unknown Facts About Hafsat Abubakar Bakari And Her Recent Appointment By President Tinubu👇
https://trendshq.com.ng/hafsat-abubakar-bakari-biography/

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Hafsat Bakari As Director/ceo, NFIU by jchioma: 4:37am On Feb 21
Oo, you could have at least put up a picture of the appointee and not that of a duckling nah! Be guided please.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Hafsat Bakari As Director/ceo, NFIU by freeGiftOfGod: 4:53am On Feb 21
About time.

Jesus heals, Jesus delivers, He helps . Come to Him today and you will be brought out of darkness into His wonderful light, out of the dungeon into His glorious liberty.

Pray thus: Heavenly Father, I believe that Jesus is the son of God, that He died on the cross for my sins and rose again on the third day to my justification. I repent of my sins (mention them) and ask that you forgive me and wash me clean by the blood of Jesus.
I receive and confess Jesus as my personal Lord and saviour. Thank you Lord. DM
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Hafsat Bakari As Director/ceo, NFIU by crossfm: 7:25am On Feb 21
Hehehe.

Hunger in the land and they are busy appointing friends and family into juicy positions.

When will appointment reach their on line supporters,that receives insult on daily basis on their behalf grin tongue.

You are defending a flamboyant government on empty stomach tongue.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Hafsat Bakari As Director/ceo, NFIU by SpatialKing(m): 8:02am On Feb 21
Yoruba Muslims everywhere
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Hafsat Bakari As Director/ceo, NFIU by babyfaceafrica: 8:45am On Feb 21
SpatialKing:
Yoruba Muslims everywhere

You no get sense!! Someone that is from Kano
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Hafsat Bakari As Director/ceo, NFIU by fergie001: 8:51am On Feb 21

(1)

Peter Obi One Of The Speakers At Harvard Africa Development Conference In USA / 'from Osama To Obama': Chilling Message From Al Qaeda Leader Warns U.s. Of More / Who Need Help Most-victims Of Natural Disaster Or Religion Violence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.