Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed (757 Views)

Egg Donors Needed Urgently in Lagos / Looking For Sponsors, Donors Or Partners / Apply: Donors For Africa Social Innovators Boot Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by LagosG: 1:57am On Feb 21
If you're a young lady between the ages of 20 and 27, you could sell your eggs for cool cash. You'd also be helping put a smile on the faces of couples that cannot conceive naturally.

The economy is harsh. You could make up to 120k

For surrogates, single mothers are preferred. Surrogates earn between 1-2m depending on fertility clinic and prospective parents.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by NowisGod109(f): 10:50am On Feb 21
I have plenty eggs available. 10million per egg because the child the person will get go get 10G glory. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by Obainoman6: 11:06am On Feb 21
Una no need man akamu, 1.5m for one pour.
Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by Obainoman6: 11:07am On Feb 21
NowisGod109:
I have plenty eggs available. 10million per egg because the child the person will get go get 10G glory. grin grin

eggs wey abortion pills don kpai finish

1 Like

Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by NowisGod109(f): 11:10am On Feb 21
Obainoman6:

eggs wey abortion pills don kpai finish

grin grin na lie be that one. You fit say 'wey I don use menstruate finish o
Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by LagosG: 1:28pm On Feb 21
Pls, if you have nothing important to contribute, avoid this thread instead of polluting it.
Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by Neddstark: 3:52pm On Feb 21
LagosG:
If you're a young lady between the ages of 20 and 27, you could sell your eggs for cool cash. You'd also be helping put a smile on the faces of couples that cannot conceive naturally.

For surrogates, single mothers are preferred. Surrogates earn between 1-2m depending on fertility clinic and prospective parents.

Can you share this on your family Whatsapp group too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by Olawade24: 4:57pm On Feb 21
Neddstark:

Lol grin
Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by LagosG: 4:58pm On Feb 21
Neddstark:

Don't be stupid.

If na abroad una see this kind thing, una go dey praise them.
Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by Neddstark: 5:14pm On Feb 21
LagosG:

Don't be stupid.

If na abroad una see this kind thing, una go dey praise them.

I no insult you oo.
My own be say if the thing good post am for your family Whatsapp group, abi you no wan make the ladies for your house make quick 120k?

1 Like

Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by LagosG: 5:27pm On Feb 21
Neddstark:

I no insult you oo.
My own be say if the thing good post am for your family Whatsapp group, abi you no wan make the ladies for your house make quick 120k?
How many of your family members patronize you at your workplace? Asshole
Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by Neddstark: 6:58pm On Feb 21
LagosG:

How many of your family members patronize you at your workplace? Asshole

This one just dey throw insult for me. Bros i no spoil your recruitment business. But if any woman fit donate egg for 120k, make the ones for your family also take the opportunity.
What they're paying for $5000 abroad, you want to exploit innocent women to do for 120k because of the economic situation of the country.
Must be a wicked person.

Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by LagosG: 8:37pm On Feb 21
Neddstark:

This one just dey throw insult for me. Bros i no spoil your recruitment business. But if any woman fit donate egg for 120k, make the ones for your family also take the opportunity.
What they're paying for $5000 abroad, you want to exploit innocent women to do for 120k because of the economic situation of the country.
Must be a wicked person.
You're a dimwit. Ask any fertility doctor in Nigeria how much egg donors are paid. Halfwit
Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by Neddstark: 8:50pm On Feb 21
LagosG:

You're a dimwit. Ask any fertility doctor in Nigeria how much egg donors are paid. Halfwit

Okay ooo. Egg donor recruiter I hail oo.
Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by Golden057(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22
LagosG:

Location and contact
Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by Rubyjade: 3:28pm On Feb 22
Golden057:

Location and contact
Be careful and read about surrogacy
Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by LagosG: 10:17pm On Feb 22
Golden057:

Location and contact
I will mention you on another thread
Re: Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed by LagosG: 10:18pm On Feb 22
Rubyjade:
Be careful and read about surrogacy
This is very safe. I encourage candidates to come with family members to ensure transparency

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lng Test / I Am Business It Graduate, Second Class Upper. Pls Where Can I Apply To. / Sales Canvassers Wanted For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.