Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

How Do People Japa With Schengen Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do People Japa With Schengen Visa? (683 Views)

Chinese People JAPA En Masse To USA! (vid) / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Japa With Schengen Visa? by xHopex: 4:45am On Feb 21
I just heard that people are actually able to japa with schengen visa.
How do they do this and which countries would it work for?
Re: How Do People Japa With Schengen Visa? by OkanlawonB(m): 6:44am On Feb 21
xHopex:

Not advisable because you will most likely end up being an asylum seeker (an undocumented immigrant) in Europe.
Re: How Do People Japa With Schengen Visa? by Cassandraloius: 7:18am On Feb 21
Following
Re: How Do People Japa With Schengen Visa? by Orubebe01: 11:31am On Feb 21
Can someone tell us the process
Re: How Do People Japa With Schengen Visa? by pansophist(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21
1. Apply for asylum after arrival. At least make you dey chop first, get a place to sleep and dey see small asylum cash until they made a decision. This is purely "try your luck"

2. Get married or have a child and legalise through that route.

3. Apply for a residence permit based on other grounds (eg for language studies). Some Schengen countries will allow you switch to a residence permit without leaving the country.

4. Just stay illegal and doing dirty jobs or illegal stuff to survive. This is usually the last option when legal route have been exhausted.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Japa With Schengen Visa? by xHopex: 1:04pm On Feb 21
@pansophist

I'm guessing for option 3, Say I have a relative in Germany for example,I can apply for schenegen and if I have admission to a school I can just resume in school with that schengen and stay there for the duration of my study till I can apply for permanent residence?
Re: How Do People Japa With Schengen Visa? by wonseun(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21
xHopex:

Like how much would the cost of the Visa be?
Re: How Do People Japa With Schengen Visa? by xHopex: 4:05pm On Feb 21
pansophist:
1. Apply for asylum after arrival. At least make you dey chop first, get a place to sleep and dey see small asylum cash until they made a decision. This is purely "try your luck"

2. Get married or have a child and legalise through that route.

3. Apply for a residence permit based on other grounds (eg for language studies). Some Schengen countries will allow you switch to a residence permit without leaving the country.

4. Just stay illegal and doing dirty jobs or illegal stuff to survive. This is usually the last option when legal route have been exhausted.

@pansophist

I'm guessing for option 3, Say I have a relative in Germany for example,I can apply for schenegen and if I have admission to a school I can just resume in school with that schengen and stay there for the duration of my study till I can apply for permanent residence?
Re: How Do People Japa With Schengen Visa? by pansophist(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21
xHopex:

@pansophist

I'm guessing for option 3, Say I have a relative in Germany for example, I can apply for Schengen and if I have admission to a school I can just resume school with that Schengen and stay there for the duration of my study till I can apply for permanent residence?

As for option 3, I intentionally wrote language class, since it is easy to find schools that admit new students all round. Also, only a few countries allow you to apply for a residence permit on a visit visa. (e.g. Poland).

So it is not as easy as you think. Germany has a very strict immigration system. You cant convert to any other category inside Germany with a tourist visa.

(1) (Reply)

Caution Nairalanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Travel / Holidaying Abroad (west Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.