Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

What’s A Silly Thing You Did As A Kid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What’s A Silly Thing You Did As A Kid (329 Views)

Funniest Thing You Ever Did As A Kid!!! / Handling Of Covid -19 In Nigeria Is A Silly Joke Right Now / �lol. Yanbaba Meme's : 10 Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s A Silly Thing You Did As A Kid by Fryx: 10:02am On Feb 21
I remember something I did as a kid, which is quite funny.
Re: What’s A Silly Thing You Did As A Kid by Fryx: 10:02am On Feb 21
I grew up with my grand mum in a small village (farm village). My parents are no more, so we just have to stay with my grandparents and they rarely go to town.

So I schooled in that farm village.

I usually take the first position (back to back) that others have idolized me and will usually rally round me whenever we collect our report card to see my own and carry me back home.

But, there was a time my friend took the first position from me. On seeing my report card that I got second, I bolted away into the bush.

I avoided the main road till I get to my grandparents home stead. On reaching home, I tore out the report for that term and threw my report card away. I believe I lied to everyone that asked that I lost it.

The next semester, I collected money from my grandmother to buy a new report card.

Lucky for me, the guy that took my position is from another village. But the school is populated by people from my village.

1 Like

Re: What’s A Silly Thing You Did As A Kid by Cassandraloius: 10:06am On Feb 21
You should go first, tell us what you did.
Re: What’s A Silly Thing You Did As A Kid by Fryx: 10:09am On Feb 21
Cassandraloius:
You should go first, tell us what you did.

Updated.

1 Like

Re: What’s A Silly Thing You Did As A Kid by Cassandraloius: 10:10am On Feb 21
Fryx:
I grew up with my grand mum in a small village (farm village). My parents are no more, so we just have to stay with my grandparents and they rarely go to town.

So I schooled in that farm village.

I usually take the first position (back to back) that others have idolized me and will usually rally round me whenever we collect our report card to see my own and carry me back home.

But, there was a time my friend took the first position from me. On seeing my report card that I got second, I bolted away into the bush.

I avoided the main road till I get to my grandparents home stead. On reaching home, I tore out the report for that term and threw my report card away. I believe I lied to everyone that asked that I lost it.

The next semester, I collected money from my grandmother to buy a new report card.

Lucky for me, the guy that took my position is from another village. But the school is populated by people from my village.

🤣😂 This is funny.

1 Like

Re: What’s A Silly Thing You Did As A Kid by Fryx: 10:12am On Feb 21
Cassandraloius:

🤣😂 This is funny.

I laughed whenever I remember. Many many silly thing I did as a kid.

1 Like

Re: What’s A Silly Thing You Did As A Kid by Cassandraloius: 10:15am On Feb 21
Back then when life was still young and promising, I attended this school in town, and I was this quiet type but very intelligent, I do take first positions, it got to a point that the headmistress told my parents that I should skip some class, from nursery 3 to primary 2.

One faithful day, announcement was made at the assembly ground by the headmistress, she said that she would love to sponsor some students doing great academically and I was lucky to be among them. She was very kind and generous tho

Meanwhile, I faced bullying because I was in same class with this girl, unknown to me that she was the child to the headmistress. One hot afternoon after we dismissed from school, she and her friends waited for me at one track Rd I usually follow and confronted me, tried beat me up, I just told her that I'm ready to drop the scholarship stuff that I'm not interested anymore.

And I lied to my parents that I had a bad dream and the dream was about the headmistress and I, that she kept beating and beating me in the dream. Funny enough my parents said it's just a dream, that no power will stop me.😂
Re: What’s A Silly Thing You Did As A Kid by Cassandraloius: 10:26am On Feb 21
Fryx:

I laughed whenever I remember. Many many silly thing I did as a kid.

I dropped mine too.😂
Re: What’s A Silly Thing You Did As A Kid by Fryx: 10:31am On Feb 21
Cassandraloius:
Back then when life was still young and promising, I attended this school in town, and I was this quiet type but very intelligent, I do take first positions, it got to a point that the headmistress told my parents that I should skip some class, from nursery 3 to primary 2.

One faithful day, announcement was made at the assembly ground by the headmistress, she said that she would love to sponsor some students doing great academically and I was lucky to be among them. She was very kind and generous tho

Meanwhile, I faced bullying because I was in same class with this girl, unknown to me that she was the child to the headmistress. One hot afternoon after we dismissed from school, she and her friends waited for me at one track Rd I usually follow and confronted me, tried beat me up, I just told her that I'm ready to drop the scholarship stuff that I'm not interested anymore.

And I lied to my parents that I had a bad dream and the dream was about the headmistress and I, that she kept beating and beating me in the dream. Funny enough my parents said it's just a dream, that no power will stop me.😂

lol. Women and unreasonable things.

I was also given a double promotion when I move to my uncle’s place. From primary 2 to 4.

1 Like

Re: What’s A Silly Thing You Did As A Kid by VeryWickedMan: 11:01am On Feb 21
Same person with 2 accounts trying hard to get his thread to FP.

Re: What’s A Silly Thing You Did As A Kid by Fryx: 11:11am On Feb 21
VeryWickedMan:
Same person with 2 accounts trying hard to get his thread to FP.

Do they pay you if your post get to FP?

I use to think you have brain. sad

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Apps Training / Please Click On The Link To Subscribe To Our Very Funny YOUTUBE Channel / Please Click On The Link To Subscribe To Our Funny Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.