Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source (246 Views)

How To Check Your Bvn Using Your Mobile Phone / Emv Debit And Credit And Debit Card Reader And Writer V8.6 / Guys, Please I Need Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by Kodext(m): 10:03am On Feb 21
Good day guys, I've been receiving auto debit of different amounts but can't figure out what is going on. I have my sim, my phone and every informations with me. Is it possible people are using my bvn to debit me, if yes... Please how do I stop it?
Re: Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:05am On Feb 21
Did you use your ATM card for loan registration?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by Cassandraloius: 10:06am On Feb 21
Hmmm... Abeg o
Re: Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by Kodext(m): 10:10am On Feb 21
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Did you use your ATM card for loan registration?

Yes I did but I'm not owing anymore. And this doesn't look like an auto debit from a loan company. It's Showing it's from a POS source
Re: Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:16am On Feb 21
Kodext:

Yes I did but I'm not owing anymore. And this doesn't look like an auto debit from a loan company. It's Showing it's from a POS source
Can you post a screenshot of the debit? The POS details should be there.
Re: Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by Kodext(m): 10:20am On Feb 21
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Okay let me post it

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by Kodext(m): 10:25am On Feb 21
This is it

Re: Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by Kodext(m): 10:29am On Feb 21
MASTERCHIEF0847:

That's it ☝🏼
Re: Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:39am On Feb 21
Kodext:

That's it ☝🏼
XGO Finance is a loan lending platform based in Lagos. Did you ever borrow from them in the past?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by correctyourself(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21
Kodext:
Good day guys, I've been receiving auto debit of different amounts but can't figure out what is going on. I have my sim, my phone and every informations with me. Is it possible people are using my bvn to debit me, if yes... Please how do I stop it?

Quickly go and collect another card so that they can disabled this current one that is debiting you. Then contact the loan company and share your experience with them to refund your money

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by Kodext(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21
MASTERCHIEF0847:

XGO Finance is a loan lending platform based in Lagos. Did you ever borrow from them in the past?
I've collected loan in d past of which I have offset all. I'm not owing anymore and dat XGO or whatever is called seems familiar. Meanwhile, I've permanently blocked and disabled my atm card from my app. Will go to my bank and request for a new one. Will disabling of my card solve d problem?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by Kodext(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21
correctyourself:

Quickly go and collect another card so that they can disabled this current one that is debiting you. Then contact the loan company and share your experience with them to refund your money
Yes I'll go to d bank tomorrow. I've disabled my card. Hope that will solve d issue?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21
Kodext:

I've collected loan in d past of which I have offset all. I'm not owing anymore and dat XGO or whatever is called seems familiar. Meanwhile, I've permanently blocked and disabled my atm card from my app. Will go to my bank and request for a new one. Will disabling of my card solve d problem?
Yes, disabling the card should work. It's XGO that has been taking your money.
Re: Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by Kodext(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Yes, disabling the card should work. It's XGO that has been taking your money.

Thanks man. I appreciate y'all.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source by HugeElephant(f): 8:07pm On Feb 21
correctyourself:

change your atm password and app password

(1) (Reply)

USA Used 256gb Google Pixel 6pro / SOLD: Brand New Sealed Poco F5, 12/256gb @ 430K FIRM / Facebook Hit 1billion User Per Day. Click To Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.