Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value (16085 Views)

How Binance P2P Contributes To Plummeting Naira Value / 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) / CBN Sells Another $250m To Prop Up Naira Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by nairalanda1(m): 10:21am On Feb 22
FireUpNow:

Your govt must fight corruption seriously especially the politicians and office holders. State governors, senators and other NAasS members etc, central officials, CBN. Too much wasteful sending and looting going on. Nigeria is not a producing economy but a consuming nation. Let accountability and transparency be in place. If at all the government wants to stop fuel subsidy, it should be a gradual process not something to be done harshly and hurriedly. The govt of the day is making too many economic policy mistakes.

Yes, government should fight corruption, but at the end, it won't change the fact that thanks to chronic low oil prices, and borrowing as a result, and debt, we cannot afford subsidy, even if we did as you suggest.
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by pipnator00(m): 10:23am On Feb 22
Binance is never our problem rather the lack of enough FX in the system is.

Someone wrote here that the Naira/USD$ exchanged on binance on a daily basis is about USD$1.5million. I don't know how true that is but assuming it's about USD$10 million on a daily basis (just on binance) and it affects Naira the way it has in the past, then we are in a bigger problem.

In the 90s or so, it took George Soros trading multiple billions to negatively affect GBP back then while the CBN is making us believe that just few millions of $$$ being traded on a tiny binance is destroying Naira.

If it is so, then we are in a bigger problem than we know it. Imagine if a degenerate speculator decides to play Naira with just $50million and how that will affect the Naira!

CBN should go tackle the main problem and stop chasing shadows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by Miyachi: 10:24am On Feb 22
jeejo:
I understand that what I am about to explain will earn me insults from a selected few individuals because the same culprits are active here on Nairaland, so I am ready for that as well.

If you go to Binance P2P, there is a heavy manipulation going on there, and from my deductions, most of the big Binance P2P Merchants are united in carrying out this manipulation. Some of them even have over 2 Million dollars worth of USDT in their Binance P2P Funding which begs the question whether these people are truly Nigerians or probably foreigners making money from destroying the Nigerian economy.

Many people might not understand the strategy these merchants use, therefore, I will try to break it down.

This is how the manipulation works:

1. Lets assume that the Naira to Dollar is currently exchanging at the Parallel market for 1,500 Naira. On Binance P2P, the group of Merchants will create multiple fake ads claiming that they will buy your USDT for 1,700 Naira(way above the parallel market price). I call these ads "fake" because they will set a minimum limit above 5Million naira, which means if you want to sell your USDT to them at this exorbitant rate that they created, you must be selling a usdt value worth over 5Million Naira at once. This strategy works in filtering out majority of average Nigerians that want to sell their USDT to these Merchants. Meaning these fake ads will remain at the top of the p2p "sell" section for as long as these group of Merchants want it to remain. And if by chance someone who has enough USDT to meet the minimum limit decides to sell to these merchants, they will simply cancel the trade, and create another ad.

2. Now because these group of merchants have filled the P2P "sell" section with these fake ads claiming to buy your USDT at an exorbitant rate of 1,700 NGN, they have automatically shifted the P2P price of Naira to USD to 1,700 Naira, and now they will be selling their USDT to the public under the "buy" section above 1,700 Naira. Now - unlike the fake ads they created with a minimum limit that is above 5Million Naira to discourage sellers for selling to them at this high rate - when they are selling their USDT at this already manipulated price, you will find limit as low as 4,000 Naira because they want to sell to the Public at the exorbitant price they created.

Binance P2P is the new AbokiFx where BDC operators get their current price of Dollar from. The fake price originating from there is in turn used by the BDC operators to set their Dollar selling prices even without any corresponding demand. But the interesting part is that these BDC operators won't buy from you at any rate close to the exorbitant price they are selling the dollar to you.
Here in Benin city, even though the parallel market price of Naira is above 1,600 Naira, the Abokis hardly buy your dollar for above 1,500 Naira but they will sell to you only above 1,700 Naira.

Some people might argue that if Binance is to blame, how come the official exchange rate is now above 1,500NGN to 1 USD? The answer to that is simple. Each time the rate in the Parallel market moves up, the CBN is forced to also adjust official rates upwards in order to close the gap between both windows or else the black market rate will be too wide that it will create an irresistible opportunity for round-tripping.

There is a huge rot in the entire BDC system in Nigeria that I don't think this CBN governor has any idea how deep it really goes.
You have no idea what you're talking about. For one CBN doesn't set the dollar price anymore, the naira has effectively been 'floated'. When the price drops in the official market, it is market dynamics at play.

On market manipulation, it happens in every market but from what I've noticed with the trades on Binance I don't think it is the case. Daily volume is usually less than a million USD. Even at yesterday's sell-off the volume was just 2.6m and that's the highest daily volume. Individual trades are usually less than 10k USD, that's not how market manipulation is done.

The problem still remains that we cannot sufficiently satisfy demand for fx by retail and institutional customers. CBN is grasping at straws just as they did with AbokiFX. If we had a robust fx market where demand is adequately met, I don't think 2.6m USD can manipulate it.
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by Difrent: 10:35am On Feb 22
lexy2014:

how are P2P merchants responsible for the present prices?

how is this "pure speculation is what's making naira price go up"?

They are not Solely responsible but they are a part of the problem.
The P2P traders are using Crypto like it is FIAT currency. But it's not.
Cryptocurrency prices depends on speculation
You hold a coin in the expectation that its value will rise..... No nation will allow its currency be played with like this
And it's a duty of every well meaning Nigerian to stop it. Speculators don't mean well for us....just a few of them will put the vaaaast majority of us deep shit if we allow it.....
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by Pirosaw: 10:38am On Feb 22
I went to my bank to transfer dollars to my US partner, I was asked to withdraw naira from my account and they gave Mallam's number to get the dollar from and come back to deposit the dollar.

The question you should ponder on why can citizen go to the bank to get dollars. CBN and commercial banks know what to do. Don't put your personal problems on people or company.
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by lexy2014: 10:43am On Feb 22
Difrent:

You hold a coin in the expectation that its value will rise..... No nation will allow its currency be played with like this
And it's a duty of every well meaning Nigerian to stop it. Speculators don't mean well for us....just a few of them will put the vaaaast majority of us deep shit if we allow it.....

1. how are P2P merchants responsible for the present prices?

2. how is this "pure speculation is what's making naira price go up"?
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by stokfrick: 10:43am On Feb 22
jeejo:
I understand that what I am about to explain will earn me insults from a selected few individuals because the same culprits are active here on Nairaland, so I am ready for that as well.

If you go to Binance P2P, there is a heavy manipulation going on there, and from my deductions, most of the big Binance P2P Merchants are united in carrying out this manipulation. Some of them even have over 2 Million dollars worth of USDT in their Binance P2P Funding which begs the question whether these people are truly Nigerians or probably foreigners making money from destroying the Nigerian economy.

Many people might not understand the strategy these merchants use, therefore, I will try to break it down.

1. Lets assume that the Naira to Dollar is currently exchanging at the Parallel market for 1,500 Naira. On Binance P2P, the group of Merchants will create multiple fake ads claiming that they will buy your USDT for 1,700 Naira(way above the parallel market price). I call these ads "fake" because they will set a minimum limit above 5Million naira, which means if you want to sell your USDT to them at this exorbitant rate that they created, you must be selling a usdt value worth over 5Million Naira at once. This strategy works in filtering out majority of average Nigerians that want to sell their USDT to these Merchants. Meaning these fake ads will remain at the top of the p2p "sell" section for as long as these group of Merchants want it to remain. And if by chance someone who has enough USDT to meet the minimum limit decides to sell to these merchants, they will simply cancel the trade, and create another ad.

2. Now because these group of merchants have filled the P2P "sell" section with these fake ads claiming to buy your USDT at an exorbitant rate of 1,700 NGN, they have automatically shifted the P2P price of Naira to USD to 1,700 Naira, and now they will be selling their USDT to the public under the "buy" section above 1,700 Naira. Now - unlike the fake ads they created with a minimum limit that is above 5Million Naira to discourage sellers for selling to them at this high rate - when they are selling their USDT at this already manipulated price, you will find limit as low as 4,000 Naira because they want to sell to the Public at the exorbitant price they created.

Binance P2P is the new AbokiFx where BDC operators get their current price of Dollar from. The fake price originating from there is in turn used by the BDC operators to set their Dollar selling prices even without any corresponding demand. But the interesting part is that these BDC operators won't buy from you at any rate close to the exorbitant price they are selling the dollar to you.
Here in Benin city, even though the parallel market price of Naira is above 1,600 Naira, the Abokis hardly buy your dollar for above 1,500 Naira but they will sell to you only above 1,700 Naira.

Some people might argue that if Binance is to blame, how come the official exchange rate is now above 1,500NGN to 1 USD? The answer to that is simple. Each time the rate in the Parallel market moves up, the CBN is forced to also adjust official rates upwards in order to close the gap between both windows or else the black market rate will be too wide that it will create an irresistible opportunity for round-tripping.

There is a huge rot in the entire BDC system in Nigeria that I don't think this CBN governor has any idea how deep it really goes.

Pls stop sounding fuulish. Its either you are one of the paid agents or you lack thorough understanding of what's going on.
This is what the govt. Should do-

1. Create an automated system through tech that would be used to disburse/ monitor Forex transaction and stop the issueing fiat dollar.

2. After thorough investigation, go after bank
Managers that sell Forex to politicians and use those the can catch as Scape goats ( that is if the top govt officials themselves are not complicit but, I doubt that), that is why they've neglected this major aspect.

3. Declare BDC and black market a major crime punishable by law and enforce it. Then banks must sell dollar to those who need it for business purposes

4.finally, instead of banning binance, work with them to place a price cap on USD which should be same as the official price from CBN
Thereby having a single exchange rate. Remember binance is creating job opportunity for our youth thereby reducing crime

1 Like

Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by jedisco(m): 10:53am On Feb 22
OkoEmm:

God bless you. You know what you are saying. You just mentioned that binance did/does $1.5m in 24 hours(less than $10m per week. At the NAFEX window over $200-400m is traded per week.

That tells you that Binance is actually used for stupid speculation.

The irony he had failed to see. How can the miniscule volume on Binance be the one driving the wider market? That rarely happens.

How much forex is generated from over 1m barrels of crude sold daily that its now $1.5m that's having such a profound effect. USDT now serves as a way for the ordinary tech savvy citizen to protect their buying power else poverty comes knocking.

Nobody is mentioning the effect of over 27trillion naira the last government manufactured out of thin air or the excessively expensive dollar loans taken up which are today eating most of our forex revenue.

2 Likes

Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by irumanle(m): 10:56am On Feb 22
This op is here to expose his ignorance.
Is Nigeria the only country Binance is operating? If your answer is NO, why are other countries not crying foul play?
Where is the fx revenue from crude sales that NPC Limited is expected to bring into the country everyday? Looted right?
Who are the Nigerians with US dollars in their their domiciliary accounts?
Who dollarise our campaigns and elections?
The USA with all her strict regulations is still finding it hard to ban crypto let alone where the policy makers are the saboteurs.
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by jedisco(m): 11:04am On Feb 22
Difrent:

It's worth knowing about the crypt0 industry before you argue for or against it. Stable coins are pegged to the value of their underlying fiat currencies i.e usdt to the dollar
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by FireUpNow(m): 11:17am On Feb 22
nairalanda1:

Yes, government should fight corruption, but at the end, it won't change the fact that thanks to chronic low oil prices, and borrowing as a result, and debt, we cannot afford subsidy, even if we did as you suggest.

So are of the school of thought supporting the govt move to clamp down crypto platforms? Will clamping down the crypto space give the naira a desirable value to the US dollars? We are all aware how bad the naira is doing against othe world currencies and not just the Dollars alone. CBN sells dollars to the commercial banks who in turn trade to BDC operations. Who determines the rate of the dollars to naira in the transactions between CBN and commercial banks before commercial banks sell to BDC operators? I am aware that you know how difficult it is for international businessmen and women to obtain dollars to carry out their various business
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by Dsimmer: 12:16pm On Feb 22
Crypto which includes binance are no different from speculators, BDC and money launderers. They must be registered as a money service company and regulated or banned totally.

CBN need to also regulate the banks. All the Nigerian banks must have their dollar accounts with CBN so the CBN can be aware of any interaction with useless rogue politicians and useless speculators or the CBN should stop giving dollars to the rogue banks altogether.
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by Obierika(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22
Pirosaw:
I went to my bank to transfer dollars to my US partner, I was asked to withdraw naira from my account and they gave Mallam's number to get the dollar from and come back to deposit the dollar.

The question you should ponder on why can citizen go to the bank to get dollars. CBN and commercial banks know what to do. Don't put your personal problems on people or company.

Since you know what the CBN and commercial banks need to do, please tell us
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by Difrent: 12:19pm On Feb 22
jedisco:

It's worth knowing about the crypt0 industry before you argue for or against it. Stable coins are pegged to the value of their underlying fiat currencies i.e usdt to the dollar

I know stable coin and I know you know what I'm talking about.
I'm an early crypto adopter and enthusiast.
That's not to say I should not say things the way they are

Eventually crypto will be universally accepted but it can't replace FIAT CURRENCY.

and just so you know....the thing that was driving crypto is it's decentralization and the fact that there will be no need for Central banks..... but as we can see, that is not even possible.....just that it will be public information instead just being available to a few.
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by OkoEmm: 12:25pm On Feb 22
jedisco:

The irony he had failed to see. How can the miniscule volume on Binance be the one driving the wider market? That rarely happens.

How much forex is generated from over 1m barrels of crude sold daily that its now $1.5m that's having such a profound effect. USDT now serves as a way for the ordinary tech savvy citizen to protect their buying power else poverty comes knocking.

Nobody is mentioning the effect of over 27trillion naira the last government manufactured out of thin air or the excessively expensive loans that were taken up.

Exactly. I totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by jedisco(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22
Difrent:

I know stable coin and I know you know what I'm talking about.
I'm an early crypto adopter and enthusiast.
That's not to say I should not say things the way they are

Eventually crypto will be universally accepted but it can't replace FIAT CURRENCY.

and just so you know....the thing that was driving crypto is it's decentralization and the fact that there will be no need for Central banks..... but as we can see, that is not even possible.....just that it will be public information instead just being available to a few.

I mainly agree. There's lots of speculation in the industry but there's little or no sense speculating on stable coins.

What becomes of crypto in the future is anyone guess.
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by seanwilliam(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Seanwilliam any reply on this my boss
Una never see anything grin
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22
seanwilliam:

Una never see anything grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22
Difrent:

And it's a duty of every well meaning Nigerian to stop it.
Speculators don't mean well for us....just a few of them will put the vaaaast majority of us deep shit if we allow it.....

And my friend that's exactly what The Federal Government of Nigeria did to our naira by "floating the naira" grin
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by Therepentant: 1:06pm On Feb 22
YourKarma:

namecheap accepts USDT, travala does, Argemti does. Do your research by yourself instead of swallowing someone else's bullshit
It's you that spilling thrash, and all this sites you mention deals with the essential stuff that people needs, how many of them sells things that common man needs, can you ship in merchandise on namecheap?? You can buy clothes on namecheap abi
Am still repeating it, you be mugu
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by vacanci: 5:52pm On Feb 22
lexy2014:

off point

are you saying that all the cash dollars in Nigeria that comes from the CBN are in the hands of these crypto guys?

simple yes or no

the "some" you are talking about, what percentage is it in the entire dollars in circulation?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
gotcha
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Feb 22
vacanci:

gotcha

1. are you saying that all the cash dollars in Nigeria that comes from the CBN are in the hands of these crypto guys?

simple yes or no

2. the "some" you are talking about, what percentage is it in the entire dollars in circulation?
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by vacanci: 8:19pm On Feb 22
lexy2014:

1. are you saying that all the cash dollars in Nigeria that comes from the CBN are in the hands of these crypto guys?

simple yes or no

2. the "some" you are talking about, what percentage is it in the entire dollars in circulation?

gotcha
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by YourKarma: 10:53pm On Feb 22
Therepentant:

It's you that spilling thrash, and all this sites you mention deals with the essential stuff that people needs, how many of them sells things that common man needs, can you ship in merchandise on namecheap?? You can buy clothes on namecheap abi
Am still repeating it, you be mugu

Argemti sells and ships jewelry, you bloody buffoon. If you had taken 2 minutes to do a little research you wont be here disgracing your lineage
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by vicnize: 11:17pm On Feb 22
Mr. Man, you are a bloody Lier. It is obvious you have never traded p2p before. If you have 5 million naira of USDT to sell to those merchants, they will buy it from you. Stop talking about what you don't know about. The reason I have so much disdain for that country is that they end up blaming people who have nothing to do with the problem.

Now let me explain to you, Mr, the reason your naira is falling is because your CBN does not have enough USD to meet demand. Have you heard about the CBN owing international and local airlines millions of USD that CBN has not been able to pay? Buhari sold Nigerian crude oil in advance, meaning the NNPC does not have USD to remit to the CBN. You have no idea what is about to hit Nigeria; you will beg God for mercy.

Now ask the CBN governor these questions:

Upon assuming office, what was the state of Nigeria's foreign reserves?

What monthly revenue does Nigeria generate from the sale of crude oil and minerals in the north in USD?

Why has the government not fixed your refinery, and what happened to the so called Dangote refinery?

Is there a system in place for NNPC PLC to remit USD from crude sales directly to the CBN?

What is Nigeria's monthly USD requirement for importing goods?

Besides crude oil and sesame seeds, what are Nigeria's other sources of USD revenue?

What strategies are in place to diversify and increase Nigeria's export offerings in the short, medium, and long term for enhanced USD inflow?

What measures are being taken to ensure all Nigerians have equal access to USD through commercial banks without the need for connections?

Given the inefficiencies in commercial banks' handling of forex, is the CBN considering the development of an online system to directly manage forex flows, bypassing commercial banks?

Also, in a true sense, Nigeria has no business chasing USD everywhere. What happened to the currency swap with China? Most Nigerian imports are coming from China; hence, this agreement with China has to be revisited.

Addressing these questions would not only provide clarity on Nigeria's economic policies and management but also highlight areas of potential improvement in the country's financial governance and strategy.

1 Like

Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by Therepentant: 7:20am On Feb 23
YourKarma:

Argemti sells and ships jewelry, you bloody buffoon. If you had taken 2 minutes to do a little research you wont be here disgracing your lineage

Still saying u be mugu, out of everything being shipped in nah only jewelry you see, lol 😆
Mention 10 sites that sells clothes from abroad, laptop from abroad, phones from abroad, machines from abroad, container shipments from abroad that accept usdt payment ?
You are just arguing without brain, Craigslist, Ebay, wish, Amazon and the rest don't accept usdt.is that not telling you something already
You just want to prove your ignorance by coming up with some yahoo sites lol 😆

1 Like

Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by Konquest: 9:04am On Mar 02
jeejo:

Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by Konquest: 5:35pm On Mar 02
motymop:

why do I have to keep explaining to you that USDT isn't dollar or cant be used for international trade

USDT is a trading stablecoin and can only be used for speculative activities

Nobody is buying usdt to buy oil or to import goods or to pay school or medical fees, if they were really doing that then there will be demands for it to the tune of millions of dollars

In nigeria, the 24 hours volume of usdt on binance is just about $1.5m, that is enough to show that people arent demanding for it like you think in your head.

Traders are just playing a good game, speculating on it and making huge profit from from arbitrage trading
$1.5m USD/24 hours volume.
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by CoinMegaTrend: 3:55pm On Mar 06
Farrason:

Pls tell him to stfkup if he has nothing reasonable to say. So na P2P weh just start yesterday cause the naira to fall since 1960. When your FG was devaluing the naira consecutively in different dispensation just to woo investors, you lost your voice abi. Will American do same to woo russian investors or German investors... Anu mpama!!

This last one came in and removed subsidy without checking the board for cause and effects... Government is not Chess baby.

Every decision comes with a consequence, you decide the side it falls on if you make an ignorant one or wise one.

Anyways, continue the blaming, someone said basket mouth, today na Binance P2P, tomorrow they will blame Burna, Wizzy, Tiwa and everyone who gets paid in dollars. They should be paid in Naira instead.

A country's leadership who doesn't want her citizens to be free from slavery will always give reasons to block the citizens way of survival. While there could be manipulation on Binance regarding sell of Naira, but those who sat and made the decision, did they study how P2P work and think of a better modality that could have been used apart from haulting Binance service of NGN P2P.

The good thing is traders and Crypto earners will find solution by using other exchanges like Bitget. One thing I won't advice anyone to do is to try selling on telegram. That's too risky. All sellers and buyers can use those centralized Exchanges that still operate in our country.
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by Farrason: 5:08pm On Mar 06
CoinMegaTrend:

A country's leadership who doesn't want her citizens to be free from slavery will always give reasons to block the citizens way of survival. While there could be manipulation on Binance regarding sell of Naira, but those who sat and made the decision, did they study how P2P work and think of a better modality that could have been used apart from haulting Binance service of NGN P2P.

The good thing is traders and Crypto earners will find solution by using other exchanges like Bitget. One thing I won't advice anyone to do is to try selling on telegram. That's too risky. All sellers and buyers can use those centralized Exchanges that still operate in our country.

Dem never see anything... A serious business like Binance and business-minded cryptolites will improvise to better solutions to solve their problems but will our leaders improvise to better solutions to alleviate the problems of the country... I hope our leaders succeed at the moment than become a laughing stock afterwards!! The WORLD IS WATCHING!!

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by mchonourable1: 7:24pm On Mar 20
Good evening everyone on nairaland, this is MC Honourable1. I would like to clear some mix-up regarding p2p on Binance which the federal government recently banned due to believing there was a manipulation of plummeting naira for dollars. This is totally a wrong accusations. If you are familiar with cryptocurrency very well and with long experience in it. You will discover that many more are adopting crypto and its usage. Most importantly, let me say what actually drove usdt higher, it's actually demand not manipulation on p2p exchange. Do you know that majority of every new crypto being created theses day are paired with usdt or bnb this will enable you to buy crypto at initial stage on pancakeswap or uniswap which is called "Liquidity". In nutshell, it's actually demand that drove dollar to where it is not manipulation. Federal government can also make money by asking for 7.5% vat on every deposit make by Nigerian. According to EFFC $26 billion went to Binance last year. It means Nigerian can claim some percentage out of that outflow. Thanks
Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by Horlufemi(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21
The speculators have moved base.

This is the reason for the new increase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIN Crisis: Importers Threaten To Shutdown Lagos Markets / Naira Closes Flat On First Trading Day / No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.