Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Reno Omokri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri. (814 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri. by Drupzempire: 10:55am On Feb 21
All candidates said they were going to remove subsidies. All, except Kwankwaso, said they would float the Naira. There is very little that a candidate would have done differently from Tinubu. The Naira is not losing value because of Tinubu. The Naira is losing value because of our consumption habits. Please fact-check me. Below is what Nigerians were using the subsidised Naira to buy:

$200 million per annum on Brazilian hair that is, in reality, hair sacrificed in Indian, Vietnam and Cambodian temples. $20 million a day on MTN and Airtel. $1.5 billion annually to gamble with foreign sports betting and gambling apps. £25 million on Scotch whiskey. $75 million on champagne.

Even you, if your child is spending his pocket money like this, would you not intervene? If you don't buy made-in-Nigeria, you will protest tire, and the Pound will reach ₦5000.  Unless you:

Drive Innoson or Nord 
Call with Glo 
Build with Dangote and BUA
Eat with Nasco 
Go on dates at Tantalisers and Suya spots
Drink Zobo 
Celebrate with palm wine
Shop at local markets 
Watch Enyimba and Kano Pillars 
See Nollywood movies at Silverbird
Stream Nigerian music 
Wear aso oke, agbada, babanriga, or isi agu

Even if you must insult me, insult me with a Glo line. #GrowNairaBuyNaija is the only way to increase your Naira's purchasing value.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri. by nnaetobi(m): 11:15am On Feb 21
Ewu Gambia.u no mention peter obi today

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri. by Scream(m): 11:28am On Feb 21
Fugitive, did tbey say that they will remove it withoutplans on howto make life easy for the people? Did they alsosaythat they will spend money on frivolities?! Did they say that they will appoint incompetent and corrupt people to help them run the country?

Why is the FUGITIVE, Reno Omokiri always trying to make it look like we did not have alternative? Why did he campaign for Atiku if he didn't believe he would have done better? Or on what basis did he campaign for Atiku? Well...he is a foolish man who is only interested in his belle just like Daniel Bwahala.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri. by surgical: 11:29am On Feb 21
This omokri is so dumb,in his desperation to belong,he forgot to make use of his brain, what he wrote is absolute thrash that has no relevance to both the problems at hand

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri. by Cindypresh(f): 11:41am On Feb 21
Which Reno omokri? The one that abandoned his wife and kid in Ethiopia??

He's irrelevant pls 🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri. by yarimo(m): 11:45am On Feb 21
Well said Comrade OMOKRI, illiterate Obidients will soon invade this thread with insults without even reading

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri. by BigYash: 11:51am On Feb 21
yarimo:
Well said Comrade OMOKRI, illiterate Obidients will soon invade this thread with insults without even reading
Don't call them obedients,call them sane Nigerians.. Cux who get sense no go support this thing happening to Nigeria currently.. You understand, right?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri. by Mindlog: 11:55am On Feb 21
yarimo:

Same Omokri that went to Kenya to celebrate his 50th birthday and didn't consider Nigeria for that? cheesy cheesy cheesy

It seems you both share the same psychiatric bed thus the comradeship!cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri. by danvon(m): 11:59am On Feb 21
Omokri is an exile

One of Machiavelli rules is "don't trust exiles"

They are trying to go home and they would say and promise as much nonsense to get them home.
Re: Reno Omokri. by psucc(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21
If I may asked, of which of the aforementioned items are consumed by the poor. Even the calls we made with MTN and Airtel lines, were they not forced on the poor by the rich and government?

He should even advice his newfound love, President Tinubu on how to do it and Wike on the Champagne.
Re: Reno Omokri. by yarimo(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21
Mindlog:

Same Omokri that went to Kenya to celebrate his 50th birthday and didn't consider Nigeria for that? cheesy cheesy cheesy

It seems you both share the same psychiatric bed thus the comradeship!cheesy cheesy cheesy
did he breach any constitutional sections by doing that

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri. by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21
yarimo:

Nice Punchline!!!
You finished that guy with this cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri. by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21
I noticed Reno's name now sound dreadful to Obidients, so much that whenever they hear or see his name, they always have this urge to curse and start explaining unneccessarily

He's been bleeping them really hard since their election loss, and they are beginning to act like unruly bi-tches

Bleep them some more,Reno cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri. by Mindlog: 12:41pm On Feb 21
yarimo:

Is any Nigerian who don't do any of the below which Omokri listed, breaking any constitutional sections by not doing so?

Drive Innoson or Nord
Call with Glo
Eat with Nasco
Drink Zobo
Celebrate with palm wine
Shop at local markets
Stream Nigerian music

He went to Kenya to celebrate his birthday, what stopped him from celebrating it at a beach in Delta State, where he comes from? Does that not make you and him, a psychiatric case? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri. by yarimo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21
Mindlog:

Is any Nigerian who don't do any of the below which Omokri listed, breaking any constitutional sections by not doing so?

Drive Innoson or Nord
Call with Glo
Eat with Nasco
Drink Zobo
Celebrate with palm wine
Shop at local markets
Stream Nigerian music

He went to Kenya to celebrate his birthday, what stopped him from celebrating it in a beach in Delta State, where he comes from? Does that not make you and him, a psychiatric case? cheesy
ok
Re: Reno Omokri. by Mindlog: 12:48pm On Feb 21
EmperorCaesar:

Nice Punchline!!!
You finished that guy with this cheesy

Cannibals, Necrophiles, Pyromaniacs no finish me, na chicken feather whey dey sweet to use clean inside ear, wan come finish me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri. by Mindlog: 12:49pm On Feb 21
yarimo:
ok

Cool.
Re: Reno Omokri. by Biafrannuke: 12:52pm On Feb 21
Escravos swamp 🐷 pig on the beat.
Re: Reno Omokri. by Mindlog: 1:08pm On Feb 21
Werey went to Mombasa, Kenya and spent thousands of dollars and pound sterlings in having a beach birthday party and holidaying in Kenya but turns around gaslighting Nigerians on the streets that their consumption habits is the only reason for the dwindling value of the Naira.....even the no common sense former senator Ben Murray Bruce flew to Kenya for the celebration.... dimwits!

Re: Reno Omokri. by aswani(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21
Drupzempire:
All candidates said they were going to remove subsidies. All, except Kwankwaso, said they would float the Naira. There is very little that a candidate would have done differently from Tinubu. The Naira is not losing value because of Tinubu. The Naira is losing value because of our consumption habits. Please fact-check me. Below is what Nigerians were using the subsidised Naira to buy:

$200 million per annum on Brazilian hair that is, in reality, hair sacrificed in Indian, Vietnam and Cambodian temples. $20 million a day on MTN and Airtel. $1.5 billion annually to gamble with foreign sports betting and gambling apps. £25 million on Scotch whiskey. $75 million on champagne.

Even you, if your child is spending his pocket money like this, would you not intervene? If you don't buy made-in-Nigeria, you will protest tire, and the Pound will reach ₦5000.  Unless you:

Drive Innoson or Nord 
Call with Glo 
Eat with Nasco 
Drink Zobo 
Celebrate with palm wine
Shop at local markets 
Stream Nigerian music 

Even if you must insult me, insult me with a Glo line. #GrowNairaBuyNaija is the only way to increase your Naira's purchasing value.

Once more, Reno Omokri making more sense in one post than all Obidients combined in a year.

Sadly, Obidients will not read and learn.
Re: Reno Omokri. by Orinechi: 1:23pm On Feb 21
Mindlog:
Werey went to Mombasa, Kenya and spent thousands of dollars and pound sterlings in having a beach birthday party and holidaying in Kenya but turns around gaslighting Nigerians on the streets that their consumption habits is the only reason for the dwindling value of the Naira.....even the no common sense former senator Ben Murray Bruce flew to Kenya for the celebration.... dimwits!
Tell us your reason for the dwindling value of naira. Stop insulting someone u will never enter where he has entered even in your reincarnation
Re: Reno Omokri. by Mindlog: 1:29pm On Feb 21
Orinechi:
Tell us your reason for the dwindling value of naira. Stop insulting someone u will never enter where he has entered even in your reincarnation

Where has he entered, that if I enter, would increase my chances of eternal life? cheesy cheesy

There are places people have "entered" I don't pray to God to make me "enter". cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri. by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21
How will I be dragging someone online without the person giving me attention, that makes me a fool. This werey is tired of calling Peter obi. The fugitive have never for one day condemn the insecurities ravaging the country.
Re: Reno Omokri. by ibechris(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21
yarimo:

U are the illiterate here,since the time of Yar'adua and Jonathan including Obasanjo people were buying these items and yet the currency wasn't this bad...e reach him turn,everything dabaru.
Re: Reno Omokri. by TrackerSK: 2:57pm On Feb 21
EmperorCaesar:
I noticed Reno's name now sound dreadful to Obidients, so much that whenever they hear or see his name, they always have this urge to curse and start explaining unneccessarily

He's been bleeping them really hard since their election loss, and they are beginning to act like unruly bi-tches

Bleep them some more,Reno cheesy cheesy
You guys have a bad memory

Re: Reno Omokri. by 1Alex: 3:16pm On Feb 21
yarimo:
why is he advising us to patronise made in Nigeria when he himself does not patronize made in Nigeria? Why did he go to Kenya to celebrate his birthday?
Re: Reno Omokri. by CandidAdmin(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21
Why not go after the corrupt politicians?
Oh! It wasn't part of ya manifesto.

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Influencer, Waspapping Makes U-turn Praises Obi For His Borehole Projects / What Does Pdp Have For Nigeria? / Politikal Nonsesikal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.