Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man (20242 Views)

Free #1000 NAIRA GIVEAWAY FOR 15 PERSON....check In Now / Aim At A Favorable Weight, In Contrast To A Perfect Weight / More Than 1000 Games In One App And Earn Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Juliearth(f): 1:30pm On Feb 21
BigYash:
In real life,you will hear.. Tall,dark and rich.. cheesy

Your pardon has been begged for. Please expatiate!
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Melonsmasher: 1:30pm On Feb 21
Sicilyjoe:
The person that created this post and who move it to front page is not intouch with reality on ground
At all.. There's time for everything
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Juliearth(f): 1:30pm On Feb 21
900warriorz:
Faithfulness N300 (I no wan get hbp on time)
Spirituality N300 (E get why and if you no get money for this country and you no get praying partner to support, you are gone)
Hygeine N200 (I no fit dey follow bed bug and cockroaches drag who get house)
Looks N200 (Wanna be attarcted to you everyday, e also get why)

This is very realistic.

1 Like

Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by D4gmail1: 1:30pm On Feb 21
Juliearth:

I did this on purpose, bruh. I pinned intelligence at 700 to see women who value this virtue. I do not want intelligence to be picked because it is a convenient statistic, but because it is truly valued. If this thread thrives, another topic on the concept of intelligence would come up. Facts cited would come from this thread.

Got ya.

1 Like

Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by jos4kay: 1:31pm On Feb 21
Juliearth:

Please speak for yourself. A real woman would hardly ever pay attention to your money.

Also speak for yourself, I have never knew a woman who values intelligence above money.

Maybe white women o but I m not used to them but Nigeria women money first

You are a rare womanhood to have score intelligence very high above money and sex

1 Like

Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Juliearth(f): 1:31pm On Feb 21
DrAda:
Finances, funny, romantic.

A good finance correlates well with intelligence, spirituality, looks, toned body and hygiene.

A great sense of humour is crucial particularly when we are going through a rough patch since dopamines are released etc.

Romance is the spice that ties it all up and correlates well with loyalty too.

Spot on!
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Ebonygeek(f): 1:32pm On Feb 21
Intelligence + spiritually cheesy
An intelligent man will know how to make money, and his spirituality will make him stay faithful.

On a side note, why will only intelligence take 700? cry
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by chris4gold(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21
Juliearth:

Prices are fixed, but you can wait for clearance sales 50 years from today.

OginiπŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Juliearth(f): 1:33pm On Feb 21
BarrElChapo:

If look scroll down on FP, you’ll see a man first made a thread like this before you start your chauvinism

Slow your role! Did I not pay credence to the thread created earlier? I believe I stated succinctly that the motivation for this came from that. Take a deep breath, bruh. It is not that deep.
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by iLegendd(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21
Beverlyjean:
Loyalty 200
Financial worth 400
Hygiene 200
Romantic 200
Loyalty? A rich man deserves at least 2 wives. After loyalty from a SIMP and at age 75, he realises two of his kids aren't his. With all his loyalties, he'll just commit suicide. cheesy

Men are created to protect a woman, not to be loyal to a woman.
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Juliearth(f): 1:38pm On Feb 21
emmyluizzz:
why are all the ladies going for financial worth??

guys this is to tell you .without money no girl will love you genuinely..be wise

Not like a man's financial worth matters, but a sane lady would factor that in when choosing a partner. Just like men, no woman would consciously want to marry a liability without prospect. The assurance that a man can hold the forte solely assuming a woman's finances runs into deficit is reinvigorating.
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by AllenSpencer: 1:38pm On Feb 21
Beer 1000
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Juliearth(f): 1:39pm On Feb 21
Advancedman:

Intelligence also can be negative.

I factored all of these options in the positive sense.

1 Like

Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by drimzsmoke(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21
Melonsmasher:

At all.. There's time for everything

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So what time is it exactly

https://www.nairaland.com/8007712/obidients-complaining-tinubu-only-make#128569779

Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Ladoja19: 1:41pm On Feb 21
Smoking was not included
Juliearth:
Consider this a sequel to the thread earlier created.

Thus if you had 1000 naira to create a perfect man, how would you go about it. Bear in mind:

Six packs/perfectly toned body = N500
Faithfulness= N300
Intelligence = N700
Looks = N200
Spirituality= N300
Loyalty= N200
Financial worth=N400
Hygiene= N200
Romantic = N200
Funny= N300

Ladies, let's ruffle up these numbers.

Cc
Dominique
Farano
Rocktation
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Saynoomore: 1:42pm On Feb 21
PrettyRX:
Financial worth 400
Financial worth extra 400 wink
Loyalty 200
Total, 1000 don't stress me plis grin

Youre a badt girl! grin
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Juliearth(f): 1:42pm On Feb 21
jos4kay:

Also speak for yourself, I have never knew a woman who values intelligence above money.

Maybe white women o but I m not used to them but Nigeria women money first

You are a rare womanhood to have score intelligence very high above money and sex

I would advise that you keep an open mind, mingle more, desensitise your mind from some of the gospel preached on nairaland about women. This way, you can be able to see certain virtues....

1 Like

Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Beverlyjean(f): 1:43pm On Feb 21
iLegendd:
Loyalty? A rich man deserves at least 2 wives. After loyalty from a SIMP and at age 75, he realises two of his kids aren't his. With all his loyalties, he'll just commit suicide. cheesy

I was asked to create my choice and I have created
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Juliearth(f): 1:44pm On Feb 21
Anashe:

IF I were to choose, it will be faithfulness and intelligence. The rest can be taught or learned.

Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Juliearth(f): 1:45pm On Feb 21
metaluterus:

A perfect man will have NO PENIS

Wow! Care to expatiate?
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by obinna58(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21
Juliearth:

Last time I checked, I'm a woman and I have seen some comments from my gender. Don't turn this into a gender war please.

One or Two comments per page is close to zero
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Melonsmasher: 1:47pm On Feb 21
drimzsmoke:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So what time is it exactly
Ebi pawa o' clock grin

1 Like

Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by BluntCrazeMan: 1:48pm On Feb 21
The intelligence too cost naa..
Habbaa..

You rigged it abbegg
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by jos4kay: 1:49pm On Feb 21
Juliearth:

I would advise that you keep an open mind, mingle more, desensitise your mind from some of the gospel preached on nairaland about women. This way, you can be able to see certain virtues....

I have over mingled and done with mingling. Until today, I ve never seen a woman values intelligence above money. Maybe you grew up amongst boys, you are not thinking like a girl

1 Like

Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Englishisamust: 1:52pm On Feb 21
PrettyRX:
Financial worth 400
Loyalty 200

Gold digger spotted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Atarakpa: 1:53pm On Feb 21
PrettyRX:
Financial worth 400
Loyalty 200
lol
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by SIXFEETUNDER: 1:53pm On Feb 21
My gf will use that money and buy food because na only food she sabi
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by Westerhoffe(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21
D4gmail1:
angry Ojoro dey this one. For woman you carry ass and breast for 500 Naira,
FINANCIAL WORTH suppose be 500 or 600 Naira.

Also bring intelligence down to 300 Naira. Imagine intelliegence getting higher value than financial worth. What is the essence of your intelligence if it cannot fetch you money?

What is the difference between faithfulness and loyalty? Aren't we talking about the same thing here. Oga edit this nonsense wey you write.

This one don rearrange question finish.

Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21
babamoha:

Sorry you didn't add gbola size and power during sex just my opinion.

They never say what they really think. Leave them.
But we still love them. wink
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by motionarena: 1:55pm On Feb 21
iLegendd:

Must u be everywhere on nairaland and opening stupid post.

Dont you have a life
Re: You Have 1000 Naira To Create A Perfect Man by descarado: 1:58pm On Feb 21
Lalami3232:
While others are living in vivid imagination, I'm here to give advice to the men you're creating in your heads.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
Your dad married a borehole.
Your daughter is already a borehole as a kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Dies Puzzle / β•šβ–Ίkiss! 4uck! Hug! Or Pass!◄╝ (apa Keji) / You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.