Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Us Marine To Establish A Base In Australia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Us Marine To Establish A Base In Australia (995 Views)

Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded / US To Set Up Military Base In Niger, Drones / Aircrafts Within Range Of Nigeria / Obama Awards Medal Of Honor To Young Us Marine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Marine To Establish A Base In Australia by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 11, 2011
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/11564712/us-to-have-new-military-presence-in-aust/

I strongly believe this is what we need at the moment since those of us who are tired of the Far North Muslims,need to break away from this unhealthy association call Nigeria.We need like 2 US Military base in Nigeria,one  in the middle belt and the other in the Niger-Delta region.I also belive if this is done,it would gradually check the increase of attack by the Muslim fundamentalist.
The SS/SE and MB can then create a country with The Southern Kaduna,part of the middlebelt (Excluding Niger state) .
The midle belt been the food basket of the nation will concentrate on food production and solid minerals,the South East concentrate more on Technology and commerce,while the Niger Delta/SS concentrate on Fishery,diversification of Crude oil for multi purpose use and the supply of Gas to world market.The SW can then go have their Oduduwa republic with Emperor Tinubu as their life president while the Far North establish Sharia,stop western schools and contimue with only Arabic school,
Where are the SS/SE and Middlebelters on this forum? I strongly believe we should try and network so as to start a movement to demand for a new country.Those interested should please contact me on esinumoh@yahoo.com for briefing and advice on how we can commence this agitation asap!!!
Re: Us Marine To Establish A Base In Australia by panafrican(m): 5:08am On Nov 11, 2011
angry
We africans have a long memory that why we believe that Nigeria is able to defeat radical muslims without the help of foreign forces ,because these  forces could have something to hide,   they can  very well  turn their guns on future african generations.
Re: Us Marine To Establish A Base In Australia by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2011
The foreign forces as far as I am concerned are a million times better than a Boko Haram whose sense of attack is only guided by the hope of getthing more than enough virgin in the life after
Re: Us Marine To Establish A Base In Australia by hajifaty: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2011
Ozin:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/11564712/us-to-have-new-military-presence-in-aust/

I strongly believe this is what we need at the moment since those of us who are tired of the Far North Muslims,need to break away from this unhealthy association call Nigeria.We need like 2 US Military base in Nigeria,one  in the middle belt and the other in the Niger-Delta region.I also belive if this is done,it would gradually check the increase of attack by the Muslim fundamentalist.
The SS/SE and MB can then create a country with The Southern Kaduna,part of the middlebelt (Excluding Niger state) .
The midle belt been the food basket of the nation will concentrate on food production and solid minerals,the South East concentrate more on Technology and commerce,while the Niger Delta/SS concentrate on Fishery,diversification of Crude oil for multi purpose use and the supply of Gas to world market.The SW can then go have their Oduduwa republic with Emperor Tinubu as their life president while the Far North establish Sharia,stop western schools and contimue with only Arabic school,
Where are the SS/SE and Middlebelters on this forum? I strongly believe we should try and network so as to start a movement to demand for a new country.Those interested should please contact me on esinumoh@yahoo.com for briefing and advice on how we can commence this agitation asap!!!

You need a brain check. You are just a little child who knows nothing than to play with his/her mum breast
Re: Us Marine To Establish A Base In Australia by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
Meaning?

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Despicable Behavior At Mandela's Funeral / Two Ebola Victims Revived From Disease After Been Flown To Europe For Treatment / Gaddaffi’s Last Formal Speech Most Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.