Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Most Engaging And Profitable Agricultural Business In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Most Engaging And Profitable Agricultural Business In Nigeria (244 Views)

20 Most Profitable Agricultural Business In Nigeria / Most Profitable Agricultural Product In Nigeria / 5 Profitable Agricultural Business Ideas With Small Capital In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Engaging And Profitable Agricultural Business In Nigeria by Merie33: 2:19pm On Feb 21
Agriculture is one of the most important sectors of the Nigerian economy, contributing over 20% to the GDP and employing millions of people. Agriculture also offers a lot of potential for entrepreneurs who want to start their own businesses and create wealth.
However, not all agricultural businesses are equally profitable or suitable for everyone. Some require more capital, land, skills, or market demand than others. Therefore, you need to do your research and find out the best agricultural business that matches your interest, resources, and goals.

Some of the most engaging and profitable agriculture businesses in Nigeria at the moment are:
- Poultry/Livestock Farming
- Snail Farming
- Cash Crop Farming
- Palm Products Business
- Honey Bee Farming

Feel free to check out this article https://flashbitguide.com/11-most-lucrative-businesses-in-nigeria/ for more in-depth insights into these agricultural businesses.
Re: Most Engaging And Profitable Agricultural Business In Nigeria by obinna58(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21
Merie33:
Agriculture is one of the most important sectors of the Nigerian economy, contributing over 20% to the GDP and employing millions of people. Agriculture also offers a lot of potential for entrepreneurs who want to start their own businesses and create wealth.
However, not all agricultural businesses are equally profitable or suitable for everyone. Some require more capital, land, skills, or market demand than others. Therefore, you need to do your research and find out the best agricultural business that matches your interest, resources, and goals.

Some of the most engaging and profitable agriculture businesses in Nigeria at the moment are:
- Poultry/Livestock Farming
- Snail Farming
- Cash Crop Farming
- Palm Products Business
- Honey Bee Farming

Feel free to check out this article https://flashbitguide.com/11-most-lucrative-businesses-in-nigeria/ for more in-depth insights into these agricultural businesses.
Copy copy if you’re into poultry you wouldn’t post this
Re: Most Engaging And Profitable Agricultural Business In Nigeria by Merie33: 11:27pm On Feb 21
obinna58:

Copy copy if you’re into poultry you wouldn’t post this

And what makes you think I don't know anything about poultry
Re: Most Engaging And Profitable Agricultural Business In Nigeria by obinna58(m): 4:00am On Feb 22
Merie33:

And what makes you think I don't know anything about poultry
What you posted
Re: Most Engaging And Profitable Agricultural Business In Nigeria by Merie33: 7:16am On Feb 22
obinna58:

What you posted

Did you go through the original post? I mean the link I attached to it ?
Re: Most Engaging And Profitable Agricultural Business In Nigeria by kennylagos(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22
I want to do poultry biz. I've done it b4. I need an investor/partner to start. You can check my number on my sig

(1) (Reply)

Paddy Rice And Soya Bean Available / E-commerce Web Development: Get The 24/7 Internet Shopping Revolution For Your B / A Very Fertile Land For Lease Or Purchase In Eruwa Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.