Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Ibb Is Sick and admitted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Is Sick and admitted (14612 Views)

Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor / Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Is Sick and admitted by loabb2(m): 4:43am On Nov 11, 2011
A former military president, General Ibrahim Baban-gida, is ill and on admission at a German hospital.

Babangida, who left the country a few weeks ago for what was reported to be a routine medical check-up, was said to have been indisposed for quite some time now.

A source close to the hospital in Germany said the former president, who had a successful operation for an undisclosed ailment, was initially in critical condition a few minutes after the operation, but had since stabilised.

However, a source close to his family told the Nigerian Tribune that he spoke with Babangida by phone on his sick bed in Germany at about 4.10 p.m. (Nigerian time) on Thursday and that there was no cause for anxiety over his health.

All efforts to get through to his media aide, Mr Kassim Afegbua, were unsuccessful, as he neither responded to calls nor to the text message sent to him.
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by Beaf: 4:58am On Nov 11, 2011
It could be his radiculopathy springing up again, but critical condition? Maybe its just karma having its wicked way on a bloodsucker.
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by OAM4J: 5:01am On Nov 11, 2011
IBB undergoes surgery in Germany

A former military president, General Ibrahim Baban-gida, is ill and on admission at a German hospital.

Babangida, who left the country a few weeks ago for what was reported to be a routine medical check-up, was said to have been indisposed for quite some time now.

A source close to the hospital in Germany said the former president, who had a successful operation for an undisclosed ailment, was initially in critical condition a few minutes after the operation, but had since stabilised.

However, a source close to his family told the Nigerian Tribune that he spoke with Babangida by phone on his sick bed in Germany at about 4.10 p.m. (Nigerian time) on Thursday and that there was no cause for anxiety over his health.

All efforts to get through to his media aide, Mr Kassim Afegbua, were unsuccessful, as he neither responded to calls nor to the text message sent to him.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/31093-ibb-undergoes-surgery-in-germany
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by KnowAll(m): 5:07am On Nov 11, 2011
He has always been slightly indisposed . I remember hearing that word for d first time during his regime when he did not show up for an official engagement. Abi d guy still dey snort, because that was d rumours back in d days. undecided
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by jamace(m): 5:34am On Nov 11, 2011
So, I finally got an answer to my quest:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-798590.0.html
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 11, 2011
Same ol same ol.

Why didnt they transfer him to Abuja hospital? Why Germany?

In case he doesn't make it, hopefully OBJ wil be next kiss
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by Rhino5dm: 5:59am On Nov 11, 2011
Thank You.

Ileke-IdI:

Same ol same ol.

Why didnt they tranfer him to Abuja hospital? Why Germany?

In case he doesn't make it, hopefully OBJ wil be next kiss
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by oderemo(m): 6:30am On Nov 11, 2011
This morning 11.11.11, may you never come back alive to this country,amen.
Remember macbeth, all the perfume of arabia ca n never cleanse thee.
The blood of dimka,dele etc are all on your hands.
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by Beaf: 6:41am On Nov 11, 2011
ode remo:

This morning 11.11.11, may you never come back alive to this country,amen.
Remember macbeth, all the perfume of arabia ca n never cleanse thee.
The blood of dimka,dele etc are all on your hands.

Abeg, let the man come back alive jare! angry
He shouldn't have a quick death like Gaddafi (even though sodomised and thoroughly beaten). Its best for wicked people like him to die very slowly and painfully, let them beg for death, only for death to answer, "mba nu! Ya time nefa reach!" grin
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by nku5: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2011
I won't be surprised if this old devil recovers. Wicked ppl don't die easily unless they are killed. See obj, the man is still having kids
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2011
maybe 10,000 candles in River State had worked. Another 5,000 would be able to do the final job
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by maclatunji: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2011
I wish him soonest recover grin
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by ochizo(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2011
Abi make him die for there, because they've refused to develop/build the hospitals implies they'd all die in foreign hospitals, May the good God keep punishing you all,
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2011
kenis:

maybe 10,000 candles in River State had worked. Another 5,000 would be able to do the final job
undecided bro, hw far?

Beaf:

Abeg, let the man come back alive jare! angry
He shouldn't have a quick death like Gaddafi (even though sodomised and thoroughly beaten). Its best for wicked people like him to die very slowly and painfully, let them beg for death, only for death to answer, "mba nu! Ya time nefa reach!" grin
Nice to see you're on the same page with everyone else.

maclatunji:

I wish him soonest recover  grin
His loot or his health?

o.chizo:

Abi make him die for there, because they've refused to develop/build the hospitals implies they'd all die in foreign hospitals, May the good God keep punishing you all,
Bros, plenty amen to that,
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by walcolm(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2011
nku5:

I won't be surprised if this old devil recovers. Wicked ppl don't die easily unless they are killed. See obj, the man is still having kids

and what did OBj do to you that qualifies him as wicked?
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2011
IBB then Tinubu then Rita Dominic grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by maclatunji: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2011
musKeeto:

undecided bro, hw far?
Nice to see you're on the same page with everyone else.
His loot or his health? How much is he worth? I think he should recover his health before worrying about wealth.
Bros, plenty amen to that,

Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by Kx: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2011
The rich also fall sick. grin grin

I hope all his money keep him alive forever.
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by BoOOosHBoy: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2011
He's coming to end of his life
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by Kx: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2011
BoOOosHBoy:

He's coming to end of his life
Is TB Joshua your mentor?
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by Vicrobor(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2011
IBB then Tinubu then Rita Dominic[b][/b]

RITA DOMINIC?
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by juman(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2011
o.chizo:

Ameen. Useless people they refuse to build standard hospital.

nku5:

If he die wetin concern the masses, if not to jubilate, celebrate and be thanking our Almighthy God.
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by executinal(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2011
Kx:

The rich also fall sick. grin grin

I hope all his money keep him alive forever.

No they don't fell sick, but always scared to die, because hell fire awaits them grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by Baawaa(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2011
cool coolTo me nothing really special about his sickness,ordinary man sick,extra-ordinary man sick,rich man sick,poor man sick,bad man sick,good man sick,even doctors sick!!! cool cool
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2011
let them cut his prick grin grin grin
also one eye angry angry angry angry
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by KINGwax(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2011
maclatunji:

I wish him soonest recover grin
you well?
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by begwong: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2011
the righteous they say gets what they ask for,but the wicked are always afraid of what they dread. tongue tongue
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by truefact: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2011
@largerwhenindoubt
IBB then Tinubu then Rita Dominic

wetin concern RITA DOMINIC HERE, you smoke sometime?
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by mystikal(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2011
He wants to join Maryam; Life isn't fun anymore.
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by Assalaam(f): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

IBB then Tinubu then Rita Dominic grin grin grin grin grin
haba, whats her offence, anyway try to be considerate.
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2011
[size=17pt]What is going to happen to our money (trillions of Niara) that he looted and hid away in foreign banks?

I hope he does not die before spending his days in prison ![/size]
Re: Ibb Is Sick and admitted by itiswell1(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2011
Let's wait and see what will happen to him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Jang - God Is Punishing Plateau For Her Sins / Jonathan Made Corruption Attractive, Says Niyi Osundare / Olaitan Akinwunmi Wins Lagos Bye-Election, Ifako Ijaye Federal Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.