Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling (15631 Views)

Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State / Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21
U no get job
Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by Houstency(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy

D cheesy cheesy

Are you smart? You can't be smart and be reduced to a troll on NL, while your paymasters feeding fat on govt largesse!
Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by Greenback: 3:42pm On Feb 21
Mallam version of an old foolish coneheaded structure 😁
Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by onuman: 3:42pm On Feb 21
Even when your people can no longer afford one square meal a day; Peter Obi remains your problem.

3 Likes

Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by wiseoneking: 3:47pm On Feb 21
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy

Attack them bro...and its not even as if they are that smart to troll one with intelligible comments, they are only good at spewing very nonsence and badly-placed unreasonable shits

The number of dullards in this group is an eye-opener that we have more Low IQ individuals in Nigeria than in any other African country cheesy cheesy cheesy

Behind those who believes that Dragons one existed, those who thinks "Mami-water" and ghosts are real, those who believes in Santa claus, Obidients have a firm stand cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do you still get mouth and not ashamed at all. Ebbi pawa don land. Obi is now your new president

4 Likes

Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by Twoclans(f): 3:47pm On Feb 21
Anywhere belle face politician.

Mr juxtapose nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by betshopagent(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21
Hunger is real. From Atiku to Tinubu
Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by paskal16: 3:48pm On Feb 21
Give bwala food and he will dance to any tune of your choice

1 Like

Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by 12345baba(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21
This one wan use obi climb ladder of fame. Let's ignore him

1 Like

Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by Favourchris(f): 3:50pm On Feb 21
Olachase:
have you all seen the treading picture of Abure the Labour party chairman

imagine if Labour Party had won, they could have listed Nigeria on Jiji by now grin grin

the stealing would be loud

laslas all those guys are criminal cry cry

Enjoy the one they listed u in alibaba πŸ˜‚

na person papa them day drag for ground like this

Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by Emman08: 4:00pm On Feb 21
Bro dey find cheap publicity. Ignore the retard

1 Like

Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by GenFunction: 4:01pm On Feb 21
lie lie danny boy,hw u go say u meet tinubu nd una no reason P.O matter..lie lie dey smell.
Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by Glassysea(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21
Idoit is obi the one in social media, hoat
Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by ezenna191(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21
Foolish man
Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21
Mr. Daniel Bwala is doing everything possible to get my president attention and probably get fixed up...
Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by Realguyman1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
I can't insult Obi anymore because of the situation of the country , maybe when things change for better.
So u have been insulting Obi all this while and u have the audacity somedays ago on another thread to be mentioning someone for insulting this current disaster called Tinubu we have as president now? U are a big hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by macho44(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy

Attack them bro...and its not even as if they are that smart to troll one with intelligible comments, they are only good at spewing very nonsence and badly-placed unreasonable shits

The number of dullards in this group is an eye-opener that we have more Low IQ individuals in Nigeria than in any other African country cheesy cheesy cheesy

Behind those who believes that Dragons one existed, those who thinks "Mami-water" and ghosts are real, those who believes in Santa claus, Obidients have a firm stand cheesy cheesy cheesy
Coming from a supposedly SMART indvidual, You've just EMBARRASSED yourself with your "DIS-JOINTED" grammar. Ogbeni, dapada and go back to your evening lesson. Before you ridicule others, do well to ensure you're PERFECT.

2 Likes

Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by stormborn28(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21
Opintiwa:
Old man who was just giving Atiku blow joob just 5months back
🀣🀣🀣🀣

So now Bola is the new Preek in town ?

Yes Bola is the new preek ooooo
Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by casppyjay: 4:13pm On Feb 21

Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by qtx(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21
Judolisco:
Hold dem for blokos.... They've left reno omokri alone... Baba wan use facts finish them.... They should continue cyberbullying oh
Same facts he used to finish Tinubu when he was fighting him and supporting Atiku right? One thing some of you Nigerians don't know is that Nigerian politicians are all the same. They only dance towards where their stomach will find favour not because they like the person holding both the knife and the yam. Time shall tell if you don't understand.
Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by SpatialKing(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21
Instead of you to attack hunger in the land
Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by arantess: 4:17pm On Feb 21
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy

Only single digit IQ people like you and your ilk support bad governance.....
That you don't believe in ghosts or the spirit realm is another single digit IQ characteristics

1 Like

Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by InvertedHammer: 4:18pm On Feb 21
/
Bwala is too inconsequential to distract Nigerians from the current economic hardship and impending doom. The poverty result is out there for people to know that propaganda ain't helping nobody. Believers have turned to wailers overnight.

/
Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by arantess: 4:18pm On Feb 21
macho44:

Coming from a supposedly SMART indvidual, You've just EMBARRASSED yourself with your "DIS-JOINTED" grammar. Ogbeni, dapada and go back to your evening lesson. Before you ridicule others, do well to ensure you're PERFECT.
πŸ˜†
In his shallow mind, he was making sense, with his disjointed grammar and poor spellings

1 Like

Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by ambale(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy

But you and your intelligent candidate don plunge the country unto a 5th world nation nowπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by arantess: 4:20pm On Feb 21
post=128572867:
The ipob branch of obidients are nothing but nonentities and lowlives.
Only the few educated ones among them should be taken seriously...
Sane Nigerians know better...
We were shocked and appalled reading how this species of whatever were raining abuses on Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye all because he is not supporting their fraud and prostitute of a candidate, nothing negative in the world they did not say against this man of God old enough to be this uncultured and senseless kids grandfather.
Well dem go meet them own for front soon....
We also remembered all the negatives they said against the late Queen of England at the time of her death. Saying she should burn in hell fire πŸ”₯!!
Very unfortunate..
Let us leave it here for now.....

Seun Osewa, we hope you are reading this thread?
Take note and learn.

Half a word........
Be half a man and go take back your community from Fulani terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by stormborn28(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy

The number of zoneB in APC brought the country to its knees
Re: Bwala: I'll Keep Attacking Peter Obi As Long As Obidients Continue Cyberbulling by eagleu: 4:32pm On Feb 21
Haaaaaah
This thread is dedicated to attacking Obi, and offer solutions to the current clueless APC government.
Bwala has to join the long line of irrational paid commentators working for Tinubu in order to divert attention from his failing administration.
Reno wants to make sure Bwala is behind him in the long sycophantic line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With β€˜Rebels’ / What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State / N19b, $86m Refund Probe Sparks Anti-magu Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.