Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Before Naira Hits 2500 To A Dollar, Save Your Naira With Bigkoko Gift Cards~ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Before Naira Hits 2500 To A Dollar, Save Your Naira With Bigkoko Gift Cards~ (88 Views)

Naira Hits ₦1,000/$ Ahead Of CBN Sale To BDCs / Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt / Naira Hits ₦550 To A Dollar, EFCC Warns Banks Against FOREX Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before Naira Hits 2500 To A Dollar, Save Your Naira With Bigkoko Gift Cards~ by Bigkoko: 4:40pm On Feb 21
LAST december i told a nice friend of mine that i have a cool way he can earn good returns forhis useless naira, rather than keeping it in the bank, while bulablu economics makes nonsense of it..... He asked me how!

Here is the deal. Buy Bigkoko gift cards of any amount of your choice. In a few weeks or days time, apply for a buy back of your Gift cards. By then the naira has depreciate, but our holding currency has not depreciated. Now, if you have USDT account, you get your USD straight from us.....
If you left it in the bank or at home, Your naira is guaranteed to loose some value,but once you lock it up on Bigkoko gift cards, at that moment, your funds goes straight to our holding USD account, and on buy back we simply convert and pay out to you in USD!

Try this and thank me later!

The honest truth is that inflation makes those with cash instant millionaires if they are properly guided, and those without cash more impoverished!
Re: Before Naira Hits 2500 To A Dollar, Save Your Naira With Bigkoko Gift Cards~ by Bigkoko: 5:09pm On Feb 21
What that gentleman bought at 890 to a USD, for 7m, I gave him the full equivalent in USD. He can't thank me enough!

He has just paid his Master school fees, without feeling the heat of Bulablu economy!

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Akintayo Set To Construct $150m Real Estate In Texas / Marketers Await Dangote Fuel, Four Weeks After Production Take-off / Apologies From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.