Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st (6546 Views)

19-year-old Nigerian Student Emerges Winner At Lg Oled Gaming Challenge / We All Hate To Hear It But Mobile Gaming Is The Future Of Gaming / Bluestacks Is The Best Android Emulator For Mobile Gaming On PC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by Holybaddo: 9:31am On Feb 22
officialfestus:
Who they give itel mind?
Phone wey go lag and overheat.

Comrade Itel latest products mad ohh
Far from Lagging and over heating

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by arceem(m): 9:35am On Feb 22
Na video game , we won chop
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by NCDND: 10:37am On Feb 22
This is really nice. Kudos itel

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by Killermamba: 10:58am On Feb 22
Tayorshd87:
This is a great develooment from eniloookan and AGBADORIANS

this will boost the economy 😁😁😁😁
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by wman(m): 11:01am On Feb 22
Good news.

Just that those with latest phones and tablets would have an advantage in this CODM competition.

Meanwhile we have 10 TB plus of PC Games for sale.

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by officialfestus(m): 11:18am On Feb 22
Holybaddo:

Comrade Itel latest products mad ohh
Far from Lagging and over heating
I'm not convinced.
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by officialfestus(m): 11:19am On Feb 22
Nogree:
A trier can convince you.
I plaster with sammy.
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Gaming Challenge Launched In Nigeria By Itel And Carry1st by helicoptarr: 5:53pm On Feb 22
Anything that will distract Nigerians from the present compelling issues.
sad

PS4 Gamers Ogun State Chapter / Buliding My First Pc Gaming Rig GTX1070 i7 6700k / Brand New Fifa 23 For Ps4 And Ps5 Now Available

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7