Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon (15755 Views)

Biafra: Show Evidence Of Your Project In Southeast – Omirhobo Challenges Gowon / Atiku V Tinubu: More Election Officials Testify Against INEC / Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by naija1stnigar(m): 8:35am On Feb 22
Deogratiasfx:
Gowon pls don't spoil ur name by identifying with a failing system. Nigerians will tear u with insults
what stupid name does the primitive British puppet have before?

1 Like

Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by sukar886: 8:40am On Feb 22
E don collect en own share
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Pickieox(m): 9:03am On Feb 22
Twoclans:

When I saw Gowon should not soil his name,I was like which name.

Abeg Gowon should park well.Which name?

I dey surprise as I see am too🤣

1 Like

Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by sterlingD(m): 9:35am On Feb 22
I want to ask one question.Is it that they the leaders, their followers and advisers are out of touch with the realities of what is on ground or they just choose to feign ignorance?

I don't understand any more.What is the end game here?
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Ebukaoyes(m): 9:49am On Feb 22
More time like 4years?
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Poiniyisworld: 4:42pm On Feb 22
With all due respect, please let Gowon shift o.
Abi your people are not suffering? Okay what has he done to feed his people (afterall Nigeria feeds and takes care of him)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who's Olawunmi Abiola? She Brands Politicians Bastards / I Encouraged Buhari To Run For President – Adesina / President Muhammadu Buhari Declares Assets Ready For Swearing In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.