Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest (12021 Views)

Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21
BOSSkesh:
When did the NLC turn to the propaganda wing of the Labour Party
I dare anybody to come out that day
What happen in lekki will be child’s play
Nonsense

Next time remember to plug the wire connecting your tongue to your brain(if you have any) before typing cos what is this?

1 Like

Re: NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest by 9japride(m): 2:15am On Feb 22
ggood:
Why LP I didn't see anywhere where Lp was mention
[color=#006600][/color]

The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians.
Re: NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest by Alexander6478: 4:05am On Feb 22
BOSSkesh:
When did the NLC turn to the propaganda wing of the Labour Party
I dare anybody to come out that day
What happen in lekki will be child’s play
Nonsense
Your reasoning is very retarded. So the hardship in the land is very ok with you and you expect everyone including the NLC just to sit down and watch all this continue.
Re: NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest by Ofunaofu: 5:40am On Feb 22
Benwallt:
NLC is LP, LP is NLC, obidients breeding ground of wayward lowlifes

A hungry man is an angry man

This is your current state
Re: NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest by israelmao(m): 6:32am On Feb 22
Burob:
Things like yourself, no go even leave your house, na for Tv or radio you go follow the so called protest.
How did you know?
Re: NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest by Benwallt(m): 7:02am On Feb 22
Ofunaofu:

A hungry man is an angry man

This is your current state

Ofunaofu, I am not hungry.

Talk and let me talk o.

Hope the weather was calm on your side
Re: NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest by Jidegold112: 7:21am On Feb 22
I see this protest happening if Ajaero is no longer the NLC president.
Re: NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest by kmaster007: 7:25am On Feb 22
Make Endsars part 2 no go hppn again
Re: NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest by daania50080: 11:18am On Feb 22
Na stray bullet go kee ya papa firstNa stray bullet go kee ya papa first...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unassailable Facts About Pipeline Vandalism / Yoruba; The Pace Setters, The Origin Of African Modern Civilization (Part 1) / Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.