Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,496 members, 7,840,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

You Have What You Say. Part 23. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have What You Say. Part 23. (55 Views)

Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / Releasing The Supernatural, Part 23 / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say. Part 23. by PastorSomba(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21
YOU HAVE WHAT YOU SAY - Part 23.

Mark 11:23-24 (KJV) "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.".

23. Matthew 18:16 (KJV) "But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.". Confession is witnessing. Confession is bearing witness of the word. The more we confess the word of God, the more we bear witness and as we do this several times the word we are confessing shall be established and we shall have what we say. Confession is the quickest means of releasing the word of God from our heart to cause a change.

No matter how much you know and how much you believe, until you start saying them there will never be a change. God puts premium on confession before believing because through confession the world and creation around us hear the word of God. The spirit of whatever you are saying is what is released into the atmosphere to influence your world now or later. This is how prayer changes things and changes societies. Prayer is our confession unto God to intervene and change things in our favour. But other confession is man or the believer exercising his authority on the earth. Man was created as lord over the earth. As a king man rules through his words.

Remember we shall all give account of every idol words we have spoken. Why, because every situation, circumstances and the world was created first by spoken word. We shall give account of all our words because speaking is the first action of a spirit and the most powerful action of the spirit. In the spirit realm, when you have spoken you have acted. In the spirit words speak louder than any other physical actions. God gave us example when He sent His word to be our Saviour, deliverer, healer, provider, conqueror, King and Lord. Today God has delegated all His power and authority to His word in the person of Jesus. Thanks. Grace be with you. Ref. Matthew 12:37; 28:18; Proverbs 6:2; 18:20-21; Hebrews 11:3; Genesis 1:3-28; Acts 1:8; 2Corinthians 5:10; John 3:16; Psalm 107:20; Philippians 2:5-11;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God, in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God, have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.
For partnership, testimonies, prayers or questions you can reach us via Calls, WhatsApp, SMS or Telegram. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

God Our Maker / Catholic Mass Readings For Today, February 24, 2024 / You Need Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.