Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass (490 Views)

Kanu that’s speak with his lawyer in presence of dss,orders killing,dumb reasoni / 12 Prophecy And Quotes Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Been Fulfilled / Top 6 Prophecies Of Nnamdi Kanu That Might Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass by boltwings: 9:01pm On Feb 21
PROPHECY OF NNAMDI KANU THAT HAVE COME TO PASS

1, obi will win but will not be declared winner , 2 , somalia will be better than Nigeria
3,God have map Nigeria out for destruction
4 if u kill or hold me today someone greater than me is coming
5 they will destroy lgbo property in Lagos, take their house and land ,
6 There will be fuel price increase, go and buy bicycle now before is late
7 dollar increase
8 u will have money but u can't access

all this have come to pass remaining one which is Biafra must come.
He said they will kill us, we will kill them, at the end, biafra will come.

after all this you still don't believe in the words of a prophet yet u still believe in one Nigeria u are a fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass by goodthinker: 9:58pm On Feb 21
Did Obi win ? Is somalia now better than Nigeria ? You can migrate to Somalia now.

Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass by Dafresh: 10:09pm On Feb 21
goodthinker:
Did Obi win ? Is somalia now better than Nigeria ? You can migrate to Somalia now.

Nonsense!
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

4 Likes

Re: Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass by fkelly(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21
goodthinker:

Nonsense!

Use this one cool body, he said tinubu will become president even before tinubu think am.

The man is really a prophet

5 Likes

Re: Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass by IGBOSON1: 10:28pm On Feb 21
fkelly:

Use this one cool body, he said tinubu will become president even before tinubu think am.

The man is really a prophet

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This one cracked me up! grin
Re: Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass by Broveens42(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21
goodthinker:

Nonsense!

The problem with you isn't the prophecy. I can sense fear in your submission because you don wana come to terms with reality. Better start preparing , it's gonna be worse than somalia
grin
Re: Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass by sirchim(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21
goodthinker:

Nonsense!
Did THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO win?
Re: Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:25am On Feb 22
Honestly I'm always amazed at the level of the accuracy of this guy's predictions
Re: Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass by goodthinker: 6:26am On Feb 22
Broveens42:

The problem with you isn't the prophecy. I can sense fear in your submission because you don wana come to terms with reality. Better start preparing , it's gonna be worse than somalia
grin
Kanu isn't doing the struggle for any body he's just trying to create an empire for himself and become Biafra small god then eat up their resource by flirting and carrying prostitutes... Because of that dump ass east today has no rest, stay home today stay out tomorrow and even the muderfuckers are now against their people. They kill their brothers and sisters who they claim to be fighting for.. so what is heroic about that ? Heros protect and respect their people. Igbos should just go and think clearly because it seems they have been brain washed while their parents, brothers and sisters are dying in the hand of so call Biafra solders not to talk of lives ruined. Igbos wise up!
Re: Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass by goodthinker: 6:32am On Feb 22
boltwings:

1, obi will win but will not be declared winner , 2 , somalia will be better than Nigeria
7 dollar increase

after all this you still don't believe in the words of a prophet yet u still believe in one Nigeria u are a fool
Nothing speacial here. It's just Gibberish!
Re: Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass by nabiz(m): 6:48am On Feb 22
boltwings:

7 dollar increase

he also said he is going to come out with Biafra

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass by adamusuleiman2: 6:50am On Feb 22
Obi and his labour party did not win.

Unfortunately for him, he did not predict that he would be locked up in jail by Fulani man Buhari. That could have been his most important prediction.
Re: Prophecy Of Nnamdi Kanu That Have Come To Pass by nairalanda1(m): 6:54am On Feb 22
boltwings:

1, obi will win but will not be declared winner

Well, Obi did not win for the same reason Buhari did not win in 2011...new party, only strong in one region, could do nothing against APC and PDP having people all over the place.

, 2 , somalia will be better than Nigeria

Somalia is worse than Nigeria. So bad they have foreign troops on their soil to maintain order.

Well, you guys said in 2015, Nigeria was dead, but here we are...

Well, he is still alive...
5 they will destroy lgbo property in Lagos, take their house and land

Well, last I checked, most Igbos still have their property in Lagos. (yes, there has been anti-igbo tribalism in the wake of the election, and that was wrong, and evil)

cheesy
There has always been fuel price increase...like since I was born. Or why is fuel not 15 kobo anymore. Shoot!

7 dollar increase

Yass...because Nigeria is a resource dependent country. Until we start manufacutring and exporting manufactured stuff...

Have you been able to withdraw your money from ATM recently? If yes, good.

all this have come to pass remaining one which is Biafra must come.t

BIafra is not coming, because it isn't in most people's interest, not just the elite.

Prophet of where?

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Abdul Ningi Requests To Be Reinstated And Warns Of Taking Akpabio Before Th / Nigeria: A Wicked Country Run By Demons / Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.