Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space (752 Views)

MTN Has Blocked Access To The Binance Website. / The Dollar Has Crashed To N1,390 On Binance After FG BAN / Binance Website Is No Longer Working In Nigeria, Has The Government Blocked It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space by press9jatv: 1:06am On Feb 22
Naira increased to #1740 after Fg block Binance website on Nigeria media space. I hope Fg won’t block Twitter and nairaland too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space by press9jatv: 1:08am On Feb 22
Banning Binance and other crypto websites platforms won’t stop the free fall of naira currency in the black market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space by press9jatv: 1:21am On Feb 22
The people that converted their generator from Petrol to Gas, na to move to Oxygen now. Hmm πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space by press9jatv: 1:32am On Feb 22
Abeg where’s pretty beta Edu? 🐡🐡

Re: Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space by commoditiesnig: 2:17am On Feb 22
press9jatv:
Naira increased to #1740 after Fg block Binance website on Nigeria media space. I hope Fg won’t block Twitter and nairaland too.
Good news

1 Like

Re: Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space by RepoMan007: 3:13am On Feb 22
I don't trust these things yet.
What I like to see that can easily convince me is the chart of forex inflow on a daily basis. The supply of forex to the market and not just crackdown on election losers.
Re: Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space by RepoMan007: 3:15am On Feb 22
press9jatv:
Abeg where’s pretty beta Edu? 🐡🐡
she and her bobo OTO?
They have been well coached on how to whether the storm of corruption allegation to keep the job.
Re: Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space by press9jatv: 3:19am On Feb 22
RepoMan007:
she and her bobo OTO?
They have been well coached on how to whether the storm of corruption allegation to keep the job.
chaiii, she has been used and dumped
Re: Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space by hedeybody: 3:46am On Feb 22
Re: Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space by Westerhoffe(m): 4:00am On Feb 22
Not true…
It is now ₦10 to $1.

Re: Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space by NothingDoMe: 5:11am On Feb 22
press9jatv:
The people that converted their generator from Petrol to Gas, na to move to Oxygen now. Hmm πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space by press9jatv: 8:31am On Feb 22
NothingDoMe:
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
I’m shaking my head. Naira will continue to fall apart
Re: Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space by press9jatv: 8:31am On Feb 22
Westerhoffe:
Not true…
It is now ₦10 to $1.
πŸ˜‚
Re: Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space by press9jatv: 9:42am On Feb 22
Naira slumping again 😳😳😳

(1) (Reply)

Laundry Business Owners / Re: Openhand Wireless Email Solution(best Alternative To Blackberry) / I Need Your Suggestions Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.