Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] (2817 Views)

Remitano Not Opening And I Have 1.7m Inside / See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo) / Binance- Login Issues Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by iLegendd(m): 1:07am On Feb 22
Infallible:
Binance website is not loading; we else has seen this?

When your Binance stops working or shows network anomaly and you know it's not because of poor network, but the app, do this.

1. Press and hold the Binance app icon.
2. Click on App Info
3. Click on Force Stop
4. Then click on Open

If it refuses to work, repeat the process and it will work as long as you have data.

See photo instructions below. Yours may look different, but the process is the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by iLegendd(m): 1:13am On Feb 22
onatisi:

Mine isn't opening yet

Use the instruction above. Also, use Airtel mostly. MTN loves this anomaly issue, but try it first with any network you have data on.

It solves easily when on Airtel.

1 Like

Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by Samuelojonla123(m): 1:19am On Feb 22
Thanks boss....gonna try these right away

1 Like

Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by TripleLTD: 1:35am On Feb 22
Samuelojonla123:
Thanks boss....gonna try these right away
No waste your time
Binance have been banned by the federal government
Na only through VPN you go access am

3 Likes

Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by iLegendd(m): 2:30am On Feb 22
TripleLTD:
No waste your time
Binance have been banned by the federal government
Na only through VPN you go access am
Reduce your voice when talking based on what you read online, not what you're currently facing.

I'm currently on Binance with Airtel line trading and no VPN. Una Sabi carry fake news the moment you hear one or five people are facing similar challenges. Is everyone facing the same challenge?

What Binance is doing is banning or restricting accounts that are manipulating the Naira and making it to fall fast. They are cracking down on these sets of P2P traders. If you're not part of that syndicate, you're safe.

You're probably not legit or you're just talking based on what an uninformed news outlet told you.

These news outlets are after traffic, not after accurate info.

People using VPN is because of network congestion, not because of ban. I'm not using a VPN and Binance or crypto is not banned in Nigeria — it's only a little restricted from doing some things like interact with the bank directly or manipulate the Naira.

5 Likes

Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by ogawisdom(m): 2:36am On Feb 22
Government has declared war on binance. Premium tears loading in the coming days.

1 Like

Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by iLegendd(m): 5:08am On Feb 22
ogawisdom:
Government has declared war on binance. Premium tears loading in the coming days.
There is no war. If the government declares war, the Naira will regain value small, then crash harder.

That is how Buhari declared war on AbokiFX when black market was 480 or thereabout and when they succeeded, it went to 700-800 in a few weeks time.

If the government stops Binance, an independent site that serves as a P2P middle man will emerge IMMEDIATELY and they'll be selling at 2000/$ and people will go there as long as it's trustworthy.

6 Likes

Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by A305: 6:28am On Feb 22
Ilegend, this is not a guaranteed method for completely stopping that issue as it will return probably on your next log in.

Network anomaly indicates poor or insufficient network to enable the app load to its current data.

The best way to solve this is to download and use a DNS changer app, change to more powerful DNS to reroute your IP channel when trying to log in to Binance.

By default, Nigeria Network uses Google DNS but you could reroute to choose either cloudfare, Comodo secure dns, Yandex, Open Dns, Adguard DNS or IBM Quad1 DNS.

2 Likes

Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by RockyEyo(m): 6:45am On Feb 22
Please I need a quick assist, how can I send money to 🇬🇦 Gabon (using their local currency France CFA) Please I need it urgently thanks.
Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by iLegendd(m): 6:52am On Feb 22
A305:
Ilegend, this is not a guaranteed method for completely stopping that issue as it will return probably on your next log in.

Network anomaly indicates poor or insufficient network to enable the app load to its current data.

The best way to solve this is to download and use a DNS changer app, change to more powerful DNS to reroute your IP channel when trying to log in to Binance.

By default, Nigeria Network uses Google DNS but you could reroute to choose either cloudfare, Comodo secure dns, Yandex, Open Dns, Adguard DNS or IBM Quad1 DNS.

You're right about the DNS. I do use DNS sometimes, but most times, I don't since I hardly experience it except when I'm using MTN.

The force stop always works for me when using it with Airtel. Also, I don't log out for months.

3 Likes

Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by FuckingNaira: 8:50pm On Feb 22
Bros how do I do this cuz I don't normally use a binance app I use through browser that is Chrome how do I add this DNS my own so I can be able to assign the binance app your help will be highly appreciated thanks
Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by SuperOnyi: 11:37pm On Feb 22
shocked

Oh boy
Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by iLegendd(m): 1:11am On Feb 23
FuckingNaira:
Bros how do I do this cuz I don't normally use a binance app I use through browser that is Chrome how do I add this DNS my own so I can be able to assign the binance app your help will be highly appreciated thanks
I only use it on phone. Google or YouTube can help on how to use it on PC.

1 Like

Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by BannedUser: 3:15am On Feb 23
If you have problems accessing Binance on a web browser, change private dns to dns.google.com or one.one.one.one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by Konquest: 10:45pm On Feb 25
iLegendd:
Reduce your voice when talking based on what you read online, not what you're currently facing.

I'm currently on Binance with Airtel line trading and no VPN. Una Sabi carry fake news the moment you hear one or five people are facing similar challenges. Is everyone facing the same challenge?

What Binance is doing is banning or restricting accounts that are manipulating the Naira and making it to fall fast. They are cracking down on these sets of P2P traders. If you're not part of that syndicate, you're safe.

You're probably not legit or you're just talking based on what an uninformed news outlet told you.

These news outlets are after traffic, not after accurate info.

People using VPN is because of network congestion, not because of ban. I'm not using a VPN and Binance or crypto is not banned in Nigeria — it's only a little restricted from doing some things like interact with the bank directly or manipulate the Naira.

Re: BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] by imagrg(m): 7:55am On Feb 26
You should by now have been rich with this synthetic stuff you have been advertising if it's not a fraud.
11e1:
You too can trade synthetic indices and earn daily free info

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Loom Money Nigeria Is A Pure Scam And Is Illegal / What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ / How Do Arbitrage Traders Buy Coins Since Naija Cards No Work on Foreign Sites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.