Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,921 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Cassava Farming/ And Garri Processing - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Farming/ And Garri Processing (386 Views)

My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner / Rice And Garri Sack Printing / Invest In Cashew Farming And Get Returns For 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassava Farming/ And Garri Processing by Gojimjan: 6:51am On Feb 22
Hello, ladies and gentlemen, in reference to the above subject, I would want to give the general public more information about cassava farming.

Cassava farming to me, is the less stressful farming practice. And especially now that cassava is hot cake in the market. You don't even need more than 100k to farm in one hectre of land.

Let me give a break down. Land renting here for 1hectre is 5k,clearing it is 6k and the people doing the hero charge 3500 for each 400 Heep. And 1 hectre can take more than 400heeps. Then you plant and spray your chemicals. That all

The juicy part of cassava is that it can be used to produce garri, which we all know garri is very expensive in the market.

Now to startup a garri factory I started my own with less than 310 as of last year December and trust me the business is profitable. I regretted not farming last year. Because the update came in so late. I have my factory and what I do is scale cassava and then process it into garri. Now imagine if I have planted my own cassava last year. I would have been a 500million naira richer I'm not capping. Come to the village and see the way villagers are cashing out every day.

And me I have been in the city doing yo men. Come on. This nah update I drop sha
Re: Cassava Farming/ And Garri Processing by drake2(m): 6:41pm On Feb 22
Are you clowning or what?
Re: Cassava Farming/ And Garri Processing by Jamestown123: 10:49pm On Feb 22
Gojimjan:
Hello, ladies and gentlemen, in reference to the above subject, I would want to give the general public more information about cassava farming.

Cassava farming to me, is the less stressful farming practice. And especially now that cassava is hot cake in the market. You don't even need more than 100k to farm in one hectre of land.

Let me give a break down. Land renting here for 1hectre is 5k,clearing it is 6k and the people doing the hero charge 3500 for each 400 Heep. And 1 hectre can take more than 400heeps. Then you plant and spray your chemicals. That all

The juicy part of cassava is that it can be used to produce garri, which we all know garri is very expensive in the market.

Now to startup a garri factory I started my own with less than 310 as of last year December and trust me the business is profitable. I regretted not farming last year. Because the update came in so late. I have my factory and what I do is scale cassava and then process it into garri. Now imagine if I have planted my own cassava last year. I would have been a 500million naira richer I'm not capping. Come to the village and see the way villagers are cashing out every day.

And me I have been in the city doing yo men. Come on. This nah update I drop sha
What are you saying?
Re: Cassava Farming/ And Garri Processing by bet9ja(m): 8:55am On Apr 10
Gojimjan:

Thank you for this invaluable information. I would love to setup a Gari production. Can you be my mentor. And where is your factory located.

I currently have a 4 plots of land that i would like to use for cassava farming. I am on a stage of bush clearing at the moment.
Re: Cassava Farming/ And Garri Processing by abbeytech98: 3:12pm On Apr 16
I’m interested too can you put me through sir/ma
My number 08123543208….you can get in touch with me

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Opportunities / I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Me Kernel Nut On Weekly Basis / Dry Clean Maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.